The Official JN Super Bowl XLV Packers vs. Steelers Game Discussion Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

I picked the Packers as well.

Aaron Rodgers is the best in the biz.

Rex would have made him look like a dingle berry. The Jets are teh bestest team ever.

When does the next mafia game start? I need to bury my head in the sand... we would have won this game, I'm convinced of it.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When does the next mafia game start? I need to bury my head in the sand... we would have won this game, I'm convinced of it.

nah, always take the best QB..

that packer defense is very good.. put pressure on QB and have ballhawks in the secondary.. we wouldn't have shut down rodgers indoors..

Revis takes Jennings' 2 TD off the board, and Sanchez scores on the final drive to win it. Win.

Agreed. Rex keeps Rodgers out of the endzone.

Face it. We still aren't allowed to be happy, and have to be completely miserable, and on the verge of suicide for the rest of the offseason cause we would have won the sh*t out of this game. Deal with it.

You are not allowed to make up reasons to be happy at JN. Do that on your own time...but never, ever, bring that jive here. Unacceptable.

Great game.. Going to head to pitts website tomorrow to laugh at all of them complaining about the refs robbing them..

Rodgers is the top dog, can't be denied

Poll coming:

Who does CTM lust after more?

A - Hot 17 yr old girls

B - Aaron Rodgers

Agreed. Rex keeps Rodgers out of the endzone.

You are not allowed to make up reasons to be happy at JN. Do that on your own time...but never, ever, bring that jive here. Unacceptable.

In the alternate scenario, the Jets beat the Packers while I'm making sweet, sweet love to Scarlett Johannson. Definitely plausible.

In the alternate scenario, the Jets beat the Packers while I'm making sweet, sweet love to Scarlett Johannson. Definitely plausible.

What horrible thing could have happened to her in that scenario to put her in your league? Chimp attack?

nah, always take the best QB..

that packer defense is very good.. put pressure on QB and have ballhawks in the secondary.. we wouldn't have shut down rodgers indoors..

We would have if I say so... do not pee on my daydreams... its the only context in which I found this game bearable... the SB for all its pomp and circumstance, it a carnival of sh*t.

We would have if I say so... do not pee on my daydreams... its the only context in which I found this game bearable... the SB for all its pomp and circumstance, it a carnival of sh*t.

I don't see how that makes you feel better. I can honestly say that 98 would've been way less painful if Atlanta hadn't upset Minnesota earlier in the day.

I don't see how that makes you feel better. I can honestly say that 98 would've been way less painful if Atlanta hadn't upset Minnesota earlier in the day.

Yeah... I'm just kidding around bro. Not much else to talk about re: this game. It was competitive, but horribly paced and gawdy. The undertone of the announcers pulling for the Steelers to come back was almost as blatantly awful as Fergie's testes dropping in the middle of Sweet Child of Mine.

Rex would have made Rodgers look like doodoo. Jets are teh bestest team ever. The best team in the league didnt win today.

True.

This is how offense works whne you DO NOT run the ball straight at Casey Hampton. Brian Schottenheimer-take note,a sshole.

Archived