Super Bowl Halftime Show

JoeWillie

Half time show was fitting for Jerry's super expensive,full of glitches stadium.

Voices kept cutting out, lights on costumes didn't work.

too much grandios with no attention to the details.

all those extras wearing lights should have been installing seats during the week instead of rehearsing.

I'm not gonna lie, I liked the show for what it was. a show

They were working for Jerry. The checks never got there on Friday so they quit.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres what I dont understand. Who really gives a rats a$$ what the halftime show is? I use halftime to take a piss and load up on more beer and food. I mean really its all about football. Not what washed up rocker is playing or what latest kiddie fan craze is.

no more special appearances.

no more karaoke of others songs.

no more silly lights and dancing idiots.

Just pick a f#cking band and have them play 3 or 4 of their songs. Something lame and non-offensive that the kids and girls like and the men wont have an issue with.

My problem wasnt with the fact it was the Black Eyed Peas. My problem was they sounded like sh!t, couldnt understand what the hell they were saying, the lite-brite outfits looked retarded, the dancers were annoying and there wasnt a single redeeming quality to the entire act.

Keep it simple. Stick with a single band with no special guests and the fans will love it. Its too overproduced and thought out. Just play some f#cking tunes. Dont care who the f#ck it is.

Heres what I dont understand. Who really gives a rats a$ what the halftime show is? I use halftime to take a piss and load up on more beer and food. I mean really its all about football. Not what washed up rocker is playing or what latest kiddie fan craze is.

So because you piss and eat during that time, no one else should give a rats a$?

The half time show was great! One of the best in years.

apparantly YOU care VisaJet....considering u posted a reply a minute after this post was started!

This is my issue with you Visajets....you feel the need to be comment on everything and you have zero consistency! First you say its the best in years and a day later you are wondering why anybody in the world would be stupid enough to watch a halftime show! CMON SON!!

apparantly YOU care VisaJet....considering u posted a reply a minute after this post was started!

This is my issue with you Visajets....you feel the need to be comment on everything and you have zero consistency! First you say its the best in years and a day later you are wondering why anybody in the world would be stupid enough to watch a halftime show! CMON SON!!

Issue? Isnt a message board supposed to be a discussion that changes after each poster voices his or her opinion. I thought the show what I saw of it wasnt bad. Then again I dont watch it with a rectal microscope looking to criticize every movement and song thats played. The Super Bowl is about FOOTBALL not who or what the half time show is. I enjoy the commercials more than the half time show anyway. JOJO who did you want to see Ricky Martin?

Issue? Isnt a message board supposed to be a discussion that changes after each poster voices his or her opinion. I thought the show what I saw of it wasnt bad. Then again I dont watch it with a rectal microscope looking to criticize every movement and song thats played. The Super Bowl is about FOOTBALL not who or what the half time show is. I enjoy the commercials more than the half time show anyway. JOJO who did you want to see Ricky Martin?

i had a pretty in depth analysis of who i would like to see in the super bowl a few posts ago and yes ricky martin was at the top of the list

this is u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7KRouWqTI0

Not that this is at all important, but with all due respect, your original comment did not really have an "I don't care about the halftime show" tone to it. What you said was "The half time show was great! One of the best in years". That's a pretty strong opinion.

And that's fine ... music is a very subjective thing, and you're entitled to your opinion. Doesn't make it any more or less valuable or relevant than mine or anybody elses.

But don't imply now, just because most people don't agree with your view, that you don't care about the subject when you took the time to reply to it with a very polarizing opinion in the first place.

We all understand that the football game is the priority, but that doesn't mean you can't comment on who sang the National Anthem, who performed on the halftime show, how entertaining the commercials were, how good or bad the broadcasters were, etc... especially when our team is not playing.

I'm totally serious.

I'm not a huge fan, but they put on a hell of a live show. Better than most all of these pop stars who's don't play music and send their voices through synthesizers first.

Awesome. When'd you see them?

Jones Beach Day 1.

Nice.. Didn't make that one. Usuallt summer shows are great for tail gates but some of those sheds have questionable acoustics.. Winter shows are much better for sound and concert.. the three they just played in MSG were great..

I think that's the show with the jumper, if so, he almost landed on my little brother who was only a few rows away.

Awesome. When'd you see them?

Here's what I don't get. How do these ******* hippies, most of whom have never seen physical activity besides intramural ultimate frisbee back at Ithica College can stand up and dance for a 3 hour show with only one short break while I'm crippled and need to sit down?

Here's what I don't get. How do these ******* hippies, most of whom have never seen physical activity besides intramural ultimate frisbee back at Ithica College can stand up and dance for a 3 hour show with only one short break while I'm crippled and need to sit down?

bahahahahahah.... probably the druggz... lol

Archived