WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say we just kill JT. This game is basically waiting on him to grace us with his presence. Either way he's scum hooray and if he's town oh well he's dead weight. JMO or maybe I'm just getting antsy on this.

I think we should ignore JT and wait till he comes back and/ or is replaced. The case on him is he hasn;t added nothing to the game and he hasn;t been here in forever. Good easy lynch and if he is town the scum get another night of kills. Don;t like lynching him.

I say we lynch you and you can have more time to ice your neck and feel better. I love you and want the best for you.

vote vic

I missed the bit about using names...too used to the games I played beforehand I guess. My bad. As much as I would love lynching Jets Things, it does nothing for the town if he turns up a townie. I'd like to wait on him for now and pressure Vic in the meantime.

Vote Vicious

Unvote Jets Things

Vote Vic

He's my number #1 target and the train is building. I was voting Jets Things to hope and see if any one would move and push the issue, thought it might be telling if someone actually put him at L-1. Going back to my #1. Plus, Vic is still pushing the issue when we have nothing to gain from the lynch. The pool is getting smaller is we're taking everything at face value, which I dont think is a terrible idea considering its only Day 2...I like Vic for the reason I've stated.

Question to all the alleged tag teams...can you guys find each other or is that part of your role?

Question to all the alleged tag teams...can you guys find each other or is that part of your role?

Aside from the mason team, there is nothing to suggest the teams (if they exist) can find one another or anything like that. They just happen to have the same role but may or may not share the same alignment.

Unvote Jets Things

Vote Vic

He's my number #1 target and the train is building. I was voting Jets Things to hope and see if any one would move and push the issue, thought it might be telling if someone actually put him at L-1. Going back to my #1. Plus, Vic is still pushing the issue when we have nothing to gain from the lynch. The pool is getting smaller is we're taking everything at face value, which I dont think is a terrible idea considering its only Day 2...I like Vic for the reason I've stated.

Nothing like that here. I just realized that my set of teh skills is very similar to teh Dead Doggins set of skills. No team no searching.

I get the feeling if the whole game took slats lead and did the same, we'd all benefit immensely.

Next time just think about me. I missed you.

Missed you too <3

Sorry I haven't posted til tonight, I decided to get really drunk last night and me drunk posting is very interesting, especially when playing mafia.

Anyway all through my reread I was liek wowz Vic is so scummy. I was thinking how you guys were being thick ^^ thank goodness you guys have wizened up on this last page. Though how fast the train is building is kind of scary and interesting, so I'm not going to vote for him yet.

Nothing like that here. I just realized that my set of teh skills is very similar to teh Dead Doggins set of skills. No team no searching.

Just curious...I guess I wouldnt get a straight answer out of that one anyway.

My memory is foggy, but I kinda remember a game where I either led the charge as town on a 2 for 1 scum team that were masons...or...I picked a mason team in the scum thread and got us a 2 for 1 that kept the game alive...something like that...was that Star Wars? Think it was the later.

Wow. <_<

Yep. We are all scum and just said to each other in the scum...vote vicious, now!...ready, break!

:face:

Missed you too <3

Sorry I haven't posted til tonight, I decided to get really drunk last night and me drunk posting is very interesting, especially when playing mafia.

Anyway all through my reread I was liek wowz Vic is so scummy. I was thinking how you guys were being thick ^^ thank goodness you guys have wizened up on this last page. Though how fast the train is building is kind of scary and interesting, so I'm not going to vote for him yet.

Yeah... probably give it another day or so.

Just curious...I guess I wouldnt get a straight answer out of that one anyway.

My memory is foggy, but I kinda remember a game where I either led the charge as town on a 2 for 1 scum team that were masons...or...I picked a mason team in the scum thread and got us a 2 for 1 that kept the game alive...something like that...was that Star Wars? Think it was the later.

Yep. We are all scum and just said to each other in the scum...vote vicious, now!...ready, break!

:face:

I can't speak for I28, but it's just the speed of these fluctuations have been crazy quick

I said Vic's play was interesting a few days ago too, so I'm not discrediting the train itself, but...

Missed you too <3

Um...wha?

I'm talking about clear for today. We can revisit the PR'd on another day of we're still having trouble nailing scum, but I'd put them to the side today.

That leaves 10 people, potentially 6 scum amongst them. Good odds.

I don't like this plan, its not really about "clearing" anyone, so much as just not lynching from the group that has already revealed. It assumes that NONE of the reveals are false town claims. It also leads us down a path where we are sure to get more reveals from the 10 people you want to target. I think its too early in the game to make assumptions like all pairs are town, just because they claimed town.

That's not to say I won't go along with it, because JIF and JVOR are suspects of mine and they are in that group of 10. But I think the basis you have stated for narrowing the pool is premature given the information we have at this point.

Call me a skeptic, but I'm not putting that much faith in the pairings being town/town.

My suggestion is to lynch Crusher. He claims to have the same +1 power as Doggin had. We've seen Doggin's alignment, if we see Crusher's I think then we'll know whether or not we should put our faith in the assumption that all the pairs are town/town. Besides, he's played a scummy game so far anyway.

Frankly, if I were revealed as a pair at this point, I'd want to know whether I could trust the other person I am paired with.

I can't speak for I28, but it's just the speed of these fluctuations have been crazy quick

I planned on voting him when I got back from my run if nobody moved further on that train. Just so happened, so did my muffin top and WE by the time I got back on.

I said Vic's play was interesting a few days ago too, so I'm not discrediting the train itself, but...

Um...wha?

Thought that was funny too. He's at like what, 4/5 votes?

Official Vote Count

Jets Things (5) - slats, Vic, JVOR, AVM, Dan

JiF (1) - Jetscode

I28 (1) - SMC

Vicious (4) - Pac, Crusher, war ensemble, JiF

JVOR (1) - Aemon

Sharrow (1) - Jetsfan80

Crusher (1) - I28

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Reminder: Deadline is 8:00 PM Wednesday

My suggestion is to lynch Crusher. He claims to have the same +1 power as Doggin had. We've seen Doggin's alignment, if we see Crusher's I think then we'll know whether or not we should put our faith in the assumption that all the pairs are town/town. Besides, he's played a scummy game so far anyway.

Frankly, if I were revealed as a pair at this point, I'd want to know whether I could trust the other person I am paired with.

We already have three dead townies.

I feel very good about Song & SMC.

I feel JF80 is exactly what he says he is.

I can confirm WE's role, and do not believe that scum has a bulletproof. Just makes no sense for scum to reveal like WE did, either.

I'm willing to pass on Pac and Dan for now, as neither is my top candidate for scum.

If you think Crusher is the scummiest player in the game, by all means vote for him. I think it's pretty scummy to suggest lynching JF80 was a good idea, and I think it's pretty scummy to lynch based solely on trying to test a theory when we're already down three dead townies, with a potential SK attack and a NK coming up. So I'm gonna be true to my word and vote for the player I think is the scummiest in the game.

unvote

vote: I-20-ape

This way I slow the Vic train down a little bit for you, too. :)

I can confirm WE's role, and do not believe that scum has a bulletproof. Just makes no sense for scum to reveal like WE did, either.

I'm willing to pass on Pac and Dan for now, as neither is my top candidate for scum.

If you think Crusher is the scummiest player in the game, by all means vote for him. I think it's pretty scummy to suggest lynching JF80 was a good idea, and I think it's pretty scummy to lynch based solely on trying to test a theory when we're already down three dead townies, with a potential SK attack and a NK coming up. So I'm gonna be true to my word and vote for the player I think is the scummiest in the game.

unvote

This. Dont like that I28 suggested that at all. Its so early in the game, there is no reason to try and lynch a presumed innocent. We can shoot into a small pool right now. Crushlove had no reason to throw that out there, there is no reason it to test it now. Not with all the knowledge we think we have. And that doesnt mean that I think everyone is telling the truth, just prefer not to test it this early.

unvote

There is no difference between me voting for Crusher to test a theory and you voting from your field of 10 players, as that is just as much a theory as anything I've put forth... and yours has as many holes in it as you claim mine do.

All the crap highlighted in red is in flux, NONE of is is confirmed. So despite your cryptic comment about "clearing" those players, NONE of them are cleared. Meaning the underlying premise of the Slats theory is that every reveal we've heard so far is true, trust Slats. I'm not buying that.

If half of those reveals are lies, or even one of those reveals is a lie, your odds of hitting scum in your pool of ten is drastically reduced from the 60% you cited in an earlier post when you said 6 out of 10 should be scum, to something closer to 20-30%.

To top it off, you vote for me which brings you to 0%.

This. Dont like that I28 suggested that at all. Its so early in the game, there is no reason to try and lynch a presumed innocent. We can shoot into a small pool right now. Crushlove had no reason to throw that out there, there is no reason it to test it now. Not with all the knowledge we think we have. And that doesnt mean that I think everyone is telling the truth, just prefer not to test it this early.

Heh.

Imagine my surprise at this post.

There is no difference between me voting for Crusher to test a theory and you voting from your field of 10 players, as that is just as much a theory as anything I've put forth... and yours has as many holes in it as you claim mine do.

All the crap highlighted in red is in flux, NONE of is is confirmed. So despite your cryptic comment about "clearing" those players, NONE of them are cleared. Meaning the underlying premise of the Slats theory is that every reveal we've heard so far is true, trust Slats. I'm not buying that.

If half of those reveals are lies, or even one of those reveals is a lie, your odds of hitting scum in your pool of ten is drastically reduced from the 60% you cited in an earlier post when you said 6 out of 10 should be scum, to something closer to 20-30%.

Then you post this and I think you are a dumb townie. :P

In my opinion it makes more sense to test the reveals early, than it does later.

Then you post this and I think you are a dumb townie. :P

My general thesis over the better part of D2 is that Slats is angling for me, I am town, and I think you are all ******* stupid if you let him lead you around by the nose... because he said trust him.

MOD NOTE: Let's watch the character discussion people. They are there purely for entertainment value and not meant to be a means for deciphering people's alignment. As I've already made clear, any statements or hints towards your character name (including verifying other people's guesses as to your character) can be subject to modkill. Which means I don't want people even denying guesses of who their character is and get into that game of going down a list of names until someone stops denying. I hate that I keep throwing posts out there like this, and I'm not trying to be a pain in your guys asses or anything. I know I probably brought it upon myself with how I set the game up, but there's no reason that the mechanics of this game should be any different than every other game, which isn't based around PMs or character names.

Official Vote Count

Jets Things (4) - Vic, JVOR, AVM, Dan

JiF (1) - Jetscode

I28 (2) - SMC, slats

Vicious (4) - Pac, Crusher, war ensemble, JiF

JVOR (1) - Aemon

Sharrow (1) - Jetsfan80

Crusher (1) - I28

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Reminder: Deadline is 8:00 PM Wednesday

Out of all of them, the only ones I'm not very confident on is Pac & Dan. And in their case, I don't think both being scum is a possibility.

You can run thru your hair-brained theories about how JF80 might not be the one shot vig he said he was, or something equally unlikely about Song & SMC, but the odds suggest that they're exactly who they say they are. It's something of a numbers game. Have to start somewhere. If we find we're not hitting scum this way, we can certainly readjust our thinking.

We'll see where the scum kills hit, too. That will also tell us something in the coming days.

For now, you've been seriously scummy. I like this vote.

I'm willing to go with either Vic or I28. I didn't expect the I28 train to pick up more steam so I chose the more practical guy in Vic. Practical in the sense that I felt it was more likely to go somewhere.

I feel good about Slats for the same reason he feels good about me, but part of me is also wary about possible scum getting on my good side. I also feel good about JF80. I do not feel good at this point in time with going after Crusher or JF80. Regardless of the accuracy or whatever of this team theory, it might not be black-and-white either way in terms of alignment, so I'm not sure it's helpful at this point in time. Lynching JF80 is another bad idea at this point in time.

In my opinion, I28 and Vic seem the most scummy for reasons I and others have said, and possibly more importantly, I think either of their deaths would reveal more information than in going after Crusher or JF80.

MOD NOTE: Let's watch the character discussion people. They are there purely for entertainment value and not meant to be a means for deciphering people's alignment. As I've already made clear, any statements or hints towards your character name (including verifying other people's guesses as to your character) can be subject to modkill. Which means I don't want people even denying guesses of who their character is and get into that game of going down a list of names until someone stops denying. I hate that I keep throwing posts out there like this, and I'm not trying to be a pain in your guys asses or anything. I know I probably brought it upon myself with how I set the game up, but there's no reason that the mechanics of this game should be any different than every other game, which isn't based around PMs or character names.

My bad. Part of my doing that was for the entertainment/guessing value...the specific names probably aren't much good anyways primarily because everyone's good/bad at some point in their wrestling career. Disregard all my comments about that in the list, but the role/alignment stuff still remains important in my opinion.

Archived