WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I'm the one that should be insulted.

Given how obsessed you are with my play all the time, I thought for a moment you were trying to give me a dose of I28 treatment, but its clear you think you really have a case here.

If you end up being scum, the way you ignored the irony of the method you used to case me will make perfect sense... but if you are town, you are without a doubt the most over-rated player in mafia.

If I misrepresented your theory above in any way, please correct me.

If I didn't, please explain what good such a theory does for the town.

You have about triple the posts of the average player in this game, and most of them are bizzaro what if scenarios that -bitch all you want- just work to muddy the waters. Players interested in making things more complicated than they really are usually have some sort of scummy motivation. Sorry, but that's the fact.

No one's following me in voting you, so why don't you relax?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ players giving I28 a pass for his scumterfuge. He and Vic jumped out at me and Dan joined them.

I'll move back to Vic as warranted, but Id like to see how the day shakes out some more.

If I misrepresented your theory above in any way, please correct me.

If I didn't, please explain what good such a theory does for the town.

You have about triple the posts of the average player in this game, and most of them are bizzaro what if scenarios that -bitch all you want- just work to muddy the waters. Players interested in making things more complicated than they really are usually have some sort of scummy motivation. Sorry, but that's the fact.

No one's following me in voting you, so why don't you relax?

Why don't you let me play my game, dummy.

LOL @ players giving I28 a pass for his scumterfuge. He and Vic jumped out at me and Dan joined them.

I'll move back to Vic as warranted, but Id like to see how the day shakes out some more.

I'm sure you will.

Mr Socko has been stuffed in a bag and is about to be thrown in the underbelly of a Jet Blue air-a-plane headed to not so sunny Tampa... He wanted me to say you can all gfy's and he'll likely be on later tonight.

Mr Socko has been stuffed in a bag and is about to be thrown in the underbelly of a Jet Blue air-a-plane headed to not so sunny Tampa... He wanted me to say you can all gfy's and he'll likely be on later tonight.

I hope you have a great time in Tampa. Dont go to Ybor, definitely go to the Hardrock and definitely make a stop at Mons Venus, tell them JiF sent you.

gfy

Official Vote Count

Jets Things (4) - Vic, JVOR, AVM, Dan

I28 (2) - SMC, slats

Vicious (5) - Pac, Crusher, war ensemble, JiF, Sharrow

JVOR (1) - Aemon

Sharrow (1) - Jetsfan80

Crusher (1) - I28

Dan (1) - Jetscode

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Reminder: Deadline is 8:00 PM Wednesday

Official Vote Count

I28 (2) - SMC, slats

JVOR (1) - Aemon

Sharrow (1) - Jetsfan80

Crusher (1) - I28

Dan (1) - Jetscode

Any word from Jets Things?

:yawn:

Yeah... this doesn't suck at all.

BG I feel bad for you bro, I know how much you put into your setups.

Games just shouldn't have more than 12-14 players here - tired of being held hostage by inactives.

JIF - how was that Bouncing Souls show you went to see during the last game? I've seen them a bunch of times in NYC.

I think we need to start consolidating these votes. Maybe the JT people can look at other cases pending BG's prodding, maybe the people with a single vote on someone can state their case or make a move.

Or something.

Official Vote Count

I28 (2) - SMC, slats

JVOR (1) - Aemon

Sharrow (1) - Jetsfan80

Crusher (1) - I28

Dan (1) - Jetscode

I think we need to start consolidating these votes. Maybe the JT people can look at other cases pending BG's prodding, maybe the people with a single vote on someone can state their case or make a move.

Or something.

Are you asking me to pile onto an established train? Heh.

Consolidating votes isn't the problem... 10 out of 17 people NOT contributing is.

I'll move my vote back to JVOR, because he is a guy that never falls off the map like this, so I still like my case on him:

Unvote Crusher

Vote JVOR

Yeah... this doesn't suck at all.

BG I feel bad for you bro, I know how much you put into your setups.

Games just shouldn't have more than 12-14 players here - tired of being held hostage by inactives.

JIF - how was that Bouncing Souls show you went to see during the last game? I've seen them a bunch of times in NYC.

Yes, smaller rosters is a must.

Bouncing Souls was alright...much better when I saw them 10 years ago ;) They were just kind of playing their hits, not really getting all that into it, but they were smacked between Cobra Skulls (who I really liked) and NOFX (who's still go it). Bouncing Souls was decent though...really played the set up act well. Didnt try to out stage anyone and was just getting the crowd hyped a bit. Played all their fun sing alongs, Hopless Romantic, True Believers, Lean on Sheena, Kids and Heroes, Say Anything...good show, nothing like they used to put on...but I wonder if it was age or the fact they were an opening band.

Yes, smaller rosters is a must.

Bouncing Souls was alright...much better when I saw them 10 years ago ;) They were just kind of playing their hits, not really getting all that into it, but they were smacked between Cobra Skulls (who I really liked) and NOFX (who's still go it). Bouncing Souls was decent though...really played the set up act well. Didnt try to out stage anyone and was just getting the crowd hyped a bit. Played all their fun sing alongs, Hopless Romantic, True Believers, Lean on Sheena, Kids and Heroes, Say Anything...good show, nothing like they used to put on...but I wonder if it was age or the fact they were an opening band.

Sing-a-long punk rock like that is best in a small venue... I saw them in the Wetlands, it was ridiculous. Ate pizza with them before the show, but yeah it was like 10 years ago. Good times... still a band I love listening to while I design.

Sing-a-long punk rock like that is best in a small venue... I saw them in the Wetlands, it was ridiculous. Ate pizza with them before the show, but yeah it was like 10 years ago. Good times... still a band I love listening to while I design.

Yeah, this was a very small venue...in fact, its a friggin cowboy bar/club, with a mechanical bull and all...NOFX kept calling us all rednecks...pretty funny actually considering the scene that was there.

I think we should just kill JT.

The longer he stays away, the more he just looks like a disinterested townie. Be pretty cool if we could lynch scum today.

With BG looking to prod/replace him, who do you like for scum?

The longer he stays away, the more he just looks like a disinterested townie. Be pretty cool if we could lynch scum today.

You are voting for a townie... just sayin' :rolleyes:

This is my feeling...first game back and all, my experience shows this is a bored townie who doesnt really care to come back. I dont think I've ever seen someone fall of the map who was scum.

Further, I really hope the votes move off him onto another player because we stand to gain no knowledge from lynching him.

Unvote Vote Vicious

Would rather vote off someone who's holding the game back but at this point I just want heads to roll. Sorry bub.

Sweet! Another throwaway vote. Sure, just keep tossing them on me like MEH WHATEVZ. Can we please lynch JT. I seriously don't know what else to do here.

Very asian of you to stay in the shadows and just pop in for the kill.

This is my feeling...first game back and all, my experience shows this is a bored townie who doesnt really care to come back. I dont think I've ever seen someone fall of the map who was scum.

Further, I really hope the votes move off him onto another player because we stand to gain no knowledge from lynching him.

GUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whatever it's obviously going to come down to me or JT, and everyone who is so ******* intelligent is saying there's no way he's scum. I swear, this has to be a record. Every single time I'm town I'm strung up day 1 or day 2. Had it not been for Lily saving me last game I would've died. Looks like I'm going down that path now as well. And of course, once again when I have a role, i have to reveal. I try to play clean, not too aggressive, smarter, try to learn from my mistakes and yet ruh-tards continue to say ZOMG HE WAS SCUM A LOT as a ******* case.

JT is scum. I'm a watcher. He visited CTM last night and CTM is dead.

It isn't a throwaway vote. I had my eye on you for a while now. Squinty as they may be.

Right. Had your eye on me while minimally participating. Yet I'm the one that gets hung out to dry to say i'm 95% filler. Once your buddy dies I'd be glad to counter your attack with my C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER and string you up.

Right. Had your eye on me while minimally participating. Yet I'm the one that gets hung out to dry to say i'm 95% filler. Once your buddy dies I'd be glad to counter your attack with my C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER and string you up.

I'm not scum. I don't really see how i'm playing much differently than I usually do. Around the end of day 2 things start to get clearer. Now you pop in and claim watcher when you've been kind of scummy this whole game.

I'm not scum. I don't really see how i'm playing much differently than I usually do. Around the end of day 2 things start to get clearer. Now you pop in and claim watcher when you've been kind of scummy this whole game.

The only thing that has been scummy about me was my "Interesting choice" post which I voted JT on because, yea I had seen him visit him the night before. If your vote on me isn't scumtastic I don't know what is anymore. And I'm claiming now to save the town the exercise when I know I have scum.

And not only that, but have you suspected at all this game? And now all of a sudden you conveniently say "I've had my eye on you" and drop a vote when the town is getting restless to ramp up momentum.

GUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Whatever it's obviously going to come down to me or JT, and everyone who is so ******* intelligent is saying there's no way he's scum. I swear, this has to be a record. Every single time I'm town I'm strung up day 1 or day 2. Had it not been for Lily saving me last game I would've died. Looks like I'm going down that path now as well. And of course, once again when I have a role, i have to reveal. I try to play clean, not too aggressive, smarter, try to learn from my mistakes and yet ruh-tards continue to say ZOMG HE WAS SCUM A LOT as a ******* case.

JT is scum. I'm a watcher. He visited CTM last night and CTM is dead.

10 bucks says most people are "shocked" by this

Archived