WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Chilean Thundercat? Starting to concern me. Shades of the Star Wars game.

vote:vic

I see you doing that little pushing thing. You know damn well that wasn;t me. But trying to push a player who already had some heat. I welcome any heat because Im town and I can prove it when the time is right. Can you? hmmmmmmmmmm?

You need to get some heat. You are a very dangerous scum player.

that's a lie..

fatdaddy is lying..

i'm town lie detector and checked this last night.. came back a lie

vote Crusher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A town/scum roleblocker pairing? Perfect. Does anyone still doubt my town/scum pairings theory has no credibility whatsoever?

- I think Crusher could be the scum foil to Doggin.

- I think Slats could be the scum foil to WE, if not Slats then definitely JF80. Its not clear how BG set this up, but its either: 2 town bulletproofs and 2 scum daykillers (meaning JF80 is scum) OR a pair of bulletproof/daykill townies and a pair of bulletproof/daykill scum (meaning Slats is scum)

- I think since I am town tracker, that there is very likely a town watcher.

- I'm not sure what to think of Dan/Pac just yet, or SMC/Song... I know not all pairs will be town/scum... I think its the major roles, with killing/protection/investigation/roleblock implications.

A town/scum roleblocker pairing? Perfect. Does anyone still doubt my town/scum pairings theory has no credibility whatsoever?

- I think Slats could be the scum foil to WE, if not Slats then definitely JF80. Its not clear how BG set this up, but its either: 2 town bulletproofs and 2 scum daykillers (meaning JF80 is scum) OR a pair of bulletproof/daykill townies and a pair of bulletproof/daykill scum (meaning Slats is scum)

- I'm not sure what to think of Dan/Pac just yet, or SMC/Song... I know not all pairs will be town/scum... I think its the major roles, with killing/protection/investigation/roleblock implications.

crusher is scum 100%

that's a lie..

fatdaddy is lying..

vote Crusher

Wow.. Thats sorta sad. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and your going to try and get me lynched. Not nice CTM. So Vic really was trying to bus Jet things. Too funny. I love Vic and his disdain for inactives.

Too bad CTM. nice try.

vote CTM

that's a lie..

fatdaddy is lying..

vote Crusher

Good... I already think Crusher is super scum.

Vote Crusher

If he's not... you're next. Win/Win

Jif's List of Suspects:

AVM

JVOR

Jetscode1

Sharrow

Aemon Kristen

CTM -- replaced JT

Dan

Vicious Lynch:

CTM/JT (6) - Vic, AVM, Dan, slats, JVOR, Jetsfan80

Vicious (9) - Pac, war ensemble, JiF, Sharrow, I28, SMC, Jetscode, Crusher

The train on me Day 1

SMC (9) - Pac, slats, CTM (Original), Jetsfan80, Vicious, JiF, AVM, Dan, I28

The WE train Day 1:

war ensemble (6) - Crusher, Vicious, Jetscode, I28, AVM, brett

Original Doggin train:

Doggin (7) - Song, CTM (Original), Crusher, JiF, Pac, Vicious, I28

Brett train:

brett (6) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, Pac, doggin

And, to make I28 happy ...

The Doggin Lynch

war ensemble (1) - Song

Jetsfan80 (2) - Vicious, Aemon

Song (1) - Sharrow

Doggin (11) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF, SMC, Crusher, AVM, CTM (Original), JVOR, I28, Jetscode

JVOR (1) - Pac

Wow.. Thats sorta sad. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and your going to try and get me lynched. Not nice CTM. So Vic really was trying to bus Jet things. Too funny. I love Vic and his disdain for inactives.

Too bad CTM. nice try.

vote CTM

Nice try wadsworth.. why don't you do the respectable thing and self vote.. you're harpooned

Your so funny and pathetic at the same time. Dude best you can do is get me lynched and when I turn up town you die the next day. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. hahahahah

0% chance you flip anything but scum..

Nice try wadsworth.. why don't you do the respectable thing and self vote.. you're harpooned

You want to so badly get me lynched. So cite you are. I would self vote cause Im looking forward to dying to see the look on Moneky's face when everything comes crystal clear to him but no way I can make it easy for you.

Makes me wonder about Aemon asking me that quesiton though. Hmmmm. so exciting.

You want to so badly get me lynched. So cite you are. I would self vote cause Im looking forward to dying to see the look on Moneky's face when everything comes crystal clear to him but no way I can make it easy for you.

you're caught.. have a twinkie and stfu

Jif's List of Suspects:

AVM

JVOR

Jetscode1

Sharrow

Aemon Kristen

CTM -- replaced JT

Dan

Vicious Lynch:

CTM/JT (6) - Vic, AVM, Dan, slats, JVOR, Jetsfan80

Vicious (9) - Pac, war ensemble, JiF, Sharrow, I28, SMC, Jetscode, Crusher

The train on me Day 1

SMC (9) - Pac, slats, CTM (Original), Jetsfan80, Vicious, JiF, AVM, Dan, I28

The WE train Day 1:

war ensemble (6) - Crusher, Vicious, Jetscode, I28, AVM, brett

Original Doggin train:

Doggin (7) - Song, CTM (Original), Crusher, JiF, Pac, Vicious, I28

Brett train:

brett (6) - war ensemble, Jets Things, JVOR, slats, Pac, doggin

And, to make I28 happy ...

The Doggin Lynch

war ensemble (1) - Song

Jetsfan80 (2) - Vicious, Aemon

Song (1) - Sharrow

Doggin (11) - Dan, Jetsfan80, slats, JiF, SMC, Crusher, AVM, CTM (Original), JVOR, I28, Jetscode

JVOR (1) - Pac

Interesting that Vic voted both JF80 and WE... makes me feel better about those 2 as town. Meaning Vic/JF80 were scum/town pair and WE being town, leaving Slats as scum.

CTM, Crush, Dan (and maybe slats?) would be my guess at this point. Seeing as I assume SMC/Song have had outside communication, I have a hard time buying either of them are scum, though I'm sure it's possible. I just have a really hard time buying that Vic would trade himself for an unknown townie, unless they were REALLY positive he was the cop or doc.

CTM... is it a one-time lie detector? Did Jets Things use the lie detector on N1, and are there results you can share?

not JT checked pac saying he's a townie.. don't have the post cause i wasn't send it.. but pac is town..

another reason I think dan is scum

Nice try, Crusher, but the jig is up. I know it's tough because I've been in your same position. At least it was a player's work rather than a mod screw up that outed you (sorry, Lily. :D)

Mafia is not going after masons when they have outed town power roles. NKing JiF was tough for you, but it's just business and the smart move by you.

I get it dude.

Everyone wants to lynch you so why not take down Crusher down first. your like a noodle dancing kamikaze. LOL

yeah that's it.. rather then try and out the doc or cop, i choose to sacrifice myself for a claimed roleless townie

i do belive yo had double vote, just like i did as lex luthor in the superhero game.. you used it to bus.. clever... but it's what made me want to test you.. so not so much

Nice try, Crusher, but the jig is up. I know it's tough because I've been in your same position. At least it was a player's work rather than a mod screw up that outed you (sorry, Lily. :D)

Mafia is not going after masons when they have outed town power roles. NKing JiF was tough for you, but it's just business and the smart move by you.

I understand that but at the same time you swtiched to me so quick. Why you would have bought this from CTM when it screams deperation is proof you belong in the dead thread where you already know the answers.

Interesting that Vic voted both JF80 and WE... makes me feel better about those 2 as town. Meaning Vic/JF80 were scum/town pair and WE being town, leaving Slats as scum.

Haha! Nope!

I am town.

CTM can lie detect me tomorrow night if he's not full of crap. I was just starting to feel really good about Crusher, too. This sucks.

I'm going to bed without voting so the ape can talk bad about me some more... Lol!

Then Dan and Slats would be the last of the scum. We'd also have to see if there is a SK, which there "could" be in light of JVoR's death. I say could because there is also the possibility of another power play that got JVoR killed.

We can worry about that after we take out Crusher and Dan.

yeah that's it.. rather then try and out the doc or cop, i choose to sacrifice myself for a claimed roleless townie

i do belive yo had double vote, just like i did as lex luthor in the superhero game.. you used it to bus.. clever... but it's what made me want to test you.. so not so much

Honestly I don;t think you have any idea who the cop or doc is. No idea why you decied to try and frame me with this lie unless you got something cooked up already for when I flip town.

but hey, good for you. You wasted your scum life for a roleless townie. Either that or you don;t believe my claim and actually hoping I ma a power role. then again nobody ever claimed you are all that good at this game. \

not JT checked pac saying he's a townie.. don't have the post cause i wasn't send it.. but pac is town..

another reason I think dan is cum

Okay, I think the reason that scum gambled Vic's false claim on getting JT lynched was because scum has a watcher. I bet they thought JT was the cop.

IF your lie detector ability is legit... I would bet, that they watched Pac on N1, thinking that the cop would investigate him due to the post restriction, and that is how they identified JT as a roled townie... and that is why Slats and Vic came full force after JT on D2, and why Vic was willing to trade himself for JT's lynch.

They thought they had the cop. They weren't counting on both JIF and I crushing their plan.

I'm down with lynching Crusher, if he flips scum... then Slats... then Dan.

If Crusher flips town, then we lynch you, then Pac...

Haha! Nope!

I am town.

CTM can lie detect me tomorrow night if he's not full of crap. I was just starting to feel really good about Crusher, too. This sucks.

I'm going to bed without voting so the ape can talk bad about me some more... Lol!

Slats trust me just watch this go down and take a look at who is doing it. CTM is a dead man walking. i think he figured i would blow up at this. too comical too self vote.

I understand that but at the same time you swtiched to me so quick. Why you would have bought this from CTM when it screams deperation is proof you belong in the dead thread where you already know the answers.

I'm trying to stay out of the dead thread as long as I can, okay?

Unless this is another bus move, CTM is toast if you flip town. If it's a bus move, I'd trade 1 scum for that because it puts you guys at 3 dead and only 2 remaining.

Haha! Nope!

I am town.

The same night you NK him? Good plan. :rolleyes:

Honestly I don;t think you have any idea who the cop or doc is. No idea why you decied to try and frame me with this lie unless you got something cooked up already for when I flip town.

but hey, good for you. You wasted your scum life for a roleless townie. Either that or you don;t believe my claim and actually hoping I ma a power role. then again nobody ever claimed you are all that good at this game. \

where's the violin smiley?

we both know you're not flippign town, although you're insistance to the contrary is amusing

Okay, I think the reason that scum gambled Vic's false claim on getting JT lynched was because scum has a watcher. I bet they thought JT was the cop.

IF your lie detector ability is legit... I would bet, that they watched Pac on N1, thinking that the cop would investigate him due to the post restriction, and that is how they identified JT as a roled townie... and that is why Slats and Vic came full force after JT on D2, and why Vic was willing to trade himself for JT's lynch.

They thought they had the cop. They weren't counting on both JIF and I crushing their plan.

I'm down with lynching Crusher, if he flips scum... then Slats... then Dan.

If Crusher flips town, then we lynch you, then Pac...

Monkey why would they mistake a lie detecotr, who by the way wasn;t even playing the game for a cop? Explain what exactly their watcher was seeing from a guy who never showed up to the game? Weird if you ask me.

My gut thinks CTM is scum...the LD/Cop would have been his only play to try to survive...not sure on Crush...had a town read on him most of the game...

Good read JC. I think they are uust desperate and must think Im bluffing about my double vote and hope Im a cop or Doc? Other than that just proves how inept CTM is at this game.

Or he knows their beat and just wants to lynch me cause it bothers him and Pac actually Im so unlynchable. Pac said early in the game he would lynch me day one just cause my jollyness is hard to lynch/. H8ter hate.

Archived