Santonio: "When I sign back with the Jets...."

Jetsfan80

Not sure if you can view this, but I couldn't find a link that didn't involve facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=692751079147&oid=189415271080260&comments

If you CAN'T view it, is a video made of Santonio "Chilling out in the man cave at Santonio's Mom's house for Santonio's surprise 27th birthday weekend." In it, he's showing off a room with primarily Steelers garb, and apologizes to Jets fans that there isn't more Jet memorabilia there. He then promises that when he signs back with the Jets, he'll have more.

One can only hope.

I don't believe that post you speak of was phrased as a question. More along the lines of a condescending remark.

Well your wrong. And my comment was directed towards Facebook not you. Its a social network that has been known to cause alot of problems and post alot of untrue and false information. Through hackers.

Jetsfan5180 just cant help.being a.dooshie. this.time.under a new name.

Yea thats it. Winner winner chicken dinner. Twitter,facebook lets all base information regarding the NYJETS off these sites that have now replaced rotoworld,Incarcerated Bob, ESPN insider and any other report that comes from a legit source. Hell we might as well include the National Enquirer, they say Charlie Sheen is the next head coach of the the NYJETS. :D

As Falcon said that was a video of Santonio. Bashing facebook as a source in this case is like saying that an article that you read on www.nytimes.com isn't as valid as reading it in the newspaper.

I couldnt view the video and just saw Facebook as the source. I guess it must be true.

Yea thats it. Winner winner chicken dinner. Twitter,facebook lets all base information regarding the NYJETS off these sites that have now replaced rotoworld,Incarcerated Bob, ESPN insider and any other report that comes from a legit source. Hell we might as well include the National Enquirer, they say Charlie Sheen is the next head coach of the the NYJETS. :D

Dude its a freaking video of Santonio Holmes himself in a room full of Steelers sh*t ( which made me tune out automatically). Unless some Inception sh-t happened here noone got hacked.

Archived