Check This UFO Footage Out

SoFlaJets

I hope the aliens are female aliens with great huge breast and come from a galaxy where they haven;t invented the shirt yet.

sounds like one of Star Trek spinoff shows with the aliens with the big ears. They made their women walk around with their breasts out. Why is everyone so quick to dismiss UFOs? Wait until you see one for yourself like I did 14 years ago-the most amazing thing I've seen since I've been on this planet

sounds like one of Star Trek spinoff shows with the aliens with the big ears. They made their women walk around with their breasts out. Why is everyone so quick to dismiss UFOs? Wait until you see one for yourself like I did 14 years ago-the most amazing thing I've seen since I've been on this planet

How long have you been on this planet?

How long were you off the planet? :P

Did your UFO look anything like that one?

How long were you off the planet? :P

Did your UFO look anything like that one?

probably the better part of 25 years Slats-when I was partying and all. No the UFO I saw was a 'V' shaped object with 7 lights going across the wings. The strangest thing about it though was the hue of the lights-I thought it was searchlights, that's sort of what they looked like: searchlights on a cloud but they were too defined and there were no clouds. It only took a few seconds to realize that what was flying over my neighborhood was a machine that was not built on this earth. It was gigantic and totally silent, and then it just disappeared-and I was sober as a judge I might add.

One problem. silence.

Even if the cameraman was a Priest, there would be enough #&$*&%#($& to make a sailor blush.

And suspicious that he knows to zoom in just when it pops out of view.

C'mon Jerry. The cameraman was one of them, then left the camera with the dog for proof.

Archived