JN March Madness Sign-ups

T0mShane

Thanks for doing this, Mr. Shane.

Prepare to be beaten by a woman......... gg's pretty good at this. :)

i'm out. LOL! :D

i only did the first round. dammit! OY! i was out this morning and couldnt fill out the rest before the games started.

Link to the JN March Madness on Yahoo

Hey dudes and ladies. I was just haphazardly filling out my brackets and wondered where the JN group was. I didn't see it, so I made one. Sign up if you wish. The password is "maxisgay"

hey tom,

if you are around and can let me pick the rest of my brackets .. i promise not to change anythign i wouldnt have done from a couple of hours ago.

let me know.

OY!

and no, you dont get any favors for helping me out. :D

Some observations thus far (I also put these in the thread in the College Sports Forum, but its pretty dead over there):

1) That blocked shot by Kenneth Faried of Morehead State to beat Louisville to win the game ought to be the play of the tournament already. Ridiculousness. If Kentucky loses to Princeton, Morehead State will be the only team from the state of Kentucky remaining in the field. Unreal.

2) Tough loss for Old Dominion against Butler. The Bulldogs beat them at their own game; Butler dominated the glass.

3) Talor Battle for Penn State deserved a better ending to his career than what he got. Hits the game-tying 3 as part of a tremendous effort, then Temple wins it with 0.4 seconds left. And so ends the career of one of the best outside shooters in Big 10 history.

4) Great effort by Clemson, but I think the disadvantages West Virginia had (only 36 hours of preparation) were outweighed by Clemson's disadvantage......fatigue. Clemson fans should be happy, Head Coach Brad Brownell already has more tournament wins than Oliver Purnell had in his tenure as coach of the Tigers. Brownell used to roam the sidelines for my beloved UNCW, and I miss him dearly.

5) What a wild first day. And its not even half over! THIS is why I love March.

hey tom,

if you are around and can let me pick the rest of my brackets .. i promise not to change anythign i wouldnt have done from a couple of hours ago.

let me know.

OY!

and no, you dont get any favors for helping me out. :D

GG! I just tried to fix it and it keeps telling me that the brackets are locked. That sucks! If it's any consolation, I'm getting embarrassed and you might still beat me anyway.

P.S. Because I checked, you owe me a favor. Stay limber.

Barkley and Kenny Smith are absolutely axe-murdering what is an otherwise awesome tournament.

That's what you get when you allow NBA guys on TNT to get in on NCAA coverage. Though I must say, Barkley has actually had some moments of insight the few times I've happened to flip onto him.

Archived