Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shooting me is a bad idea, btw. If I could reveal today I'd explain, I'll do that tomorrow if you want.

I'm thinking shooting the vests isn't the way to go right now, though one of them could be lying, I doubt both are. I would go with one of the 4 I listed.

I like Wombat and SMC best from your list. I'd be interested to hear why you included Smash. I don't mind if Verbal wants to shoot me to vet himself, but I prefer one of the other two.

Okay, so my feeling on Wombat is mostly a feeling and I won't deny it's largely meta, but I noticed he was doing a lot of echoing of other people around the Crusher stuff that felt a bit unwombatlike to me.

Gotta agree with your BupZ on that one, Crush. First thing you've done all game that pings me. Please reveal now if you are still here.

So DPR, are you arguing best worst case scenario?

Idk what to think of Crush's post

Good point Dan and SMC. Crush, how were you so sure about the JC/JVoR situation?

I'm agreeing with you on not seeing any hinting Dan, but what does Hess's role have to do with anything before the Nae lynch? All I remember is Hess acting weird and saying I was pretending not to get something.

You're right. The only times I've seen someone act like that to someone they knew was innocent is in games like Doggin's Avatar game where everyone in the town has to distance a little from the known innocent.

Vote Crusher

Yeah, the "What?? What power??" makes no sense for a townie who allegedly knows about that power.

In the posts above, it sort of felt like he was waiting for other people to make points instead of doing real questioning himself ... I typically feel like he's more decisive and pokes around on his own and knows how he wants to get things done.

I also remembered the post below and am still curious why Wombat thinks I've been the cleanest person this game because imo I have not played particularly cleanly. Lol.

Guess we have to wait and see if Hess thinks Crusher's reveal is plausible. Can't say I like relying at all on Hess this game. And CTM, I have no idea who BG would have investigated, but I probably would have investigated Dan X as she has played the cleanest seeming game imo and I suscribe to Doggin's "lynch from the top, find from the bottom" cop strategy. I think investigating JC or Crusher would be too redundant FWIW.

I'm pretty much lost at this point. So many weird roles has ****ed with everything, imo. There's nothing to anchor by cause anybody could be making sh*t up now. The only player I'm confident isn't scum anymore is CTM, and I think he's solo-win. The next player I'm confident in is DPR, and if he's being truthful, he's a liability at this point with a killing role that can be stolen. We're probably in pretty bad shape, imo.

Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz game where we made like 2 mistakes as town, and then got caught up killing all the 3rd party players and the scum slipped by just long enough to win.

Also meant to say earlier that I haven't known what to think about Sharrow this game, but he summed up my own feelings about the game at the beginning of this post, which makes me feel a little better. Plus he's already said he'll reveal tomorrow if needed. I just want to know why he thinks Smash should be shot at because I disagree on that one.

I say you're playing clean Dan because you've pinged my radar the least. You just seem very townlike to me. AVM and Hess have pinged the most with CTM and I28 giving them a run for their money lately. And what's the matter with agreeing with you or Smash or wanting corroboration from Hess on Crusher's role?

Good enough.

Vote Wombat

You're either scum, or Dan is. That's enough to get this party going for me.

Well, I'm not half as certain on Wombat as I felt on Crusher. I guess I could look pretty bad if I'm wrong, lol.

The only thing smash has done that was pro town was insisting on lynching jvor.. that being said, he could've been scum trying to get the doc killed.. really depends on how the deaths occured and whether or not scum thought there was a SK...

remember crusher was "certain" about jvor as well, so from thier perspective taking out potential doc or sk was a no lose proposition

i'd be fine shooting smash, he's been in my 3 favorites a few times.. really though, everyone has but jets code and jifHomo

I think I've decided having a gun with the chance of losing the game for the town completely and utterly sucks.

I think if you don't shoot scum, town should lynch you ...

a thief role seems scummy to me from the get go

I say you're playing clean Dan because you've pinged my radar the least. You just seem very townlike to me. AVM and Hess have pinged the most with CTM and I28 giving them a run for their money lately. And what's the matter with agreeing with you or Smash or wanting corroboration from Hess on Crusher's role?

Nothing's wrong with it, if you were someone else, hehe. You just seemed noticeably more wishy-washy than usual to me. Usually you're doing something interesting, a little different from the rest and more actively scumhunting. A lot of people have been playing off this game, though, I guess.

The only thing smash has done that was pro town was insisting on lynching jvor.. that being said, he could've been scum trying to get the doc killed.. really depends on how the deaths occured and whether or not scum thought there was a SK...

remember crusher was "certain" about jvor as well, so from thier perspective taking out potential doc or sk was a no lose proposition

i'd be fine shooting smash, he's been in my 3 favorites a few times.. really though, everyone has but jets code and jifHomo

I thought Smash was saying something else at the time, but I should probably look at him again.

Nothing's wrong with it, if you were someone else, hehe. You just seemed noticeably more wishy-washy than usual to me. Usually you're doing something interesting, a little different from the rest and more actively scumhunting. A lot of people have been playing off this game, though, I guess.

a lot of that is me the ape and dpr's fault.. we spammed the thread with so much silly bickering it obscured a lot of stuff... going to try not to get involved like that again..

I think the three of us have been such a big part of the action and nobody knows any of our alignments that one of the three of us should be today's lynch.. Probably dpr, since he's be run up the most and everybody has expressed some kind of opinion on voting him.

but i'm absolutely willing for it to be me :D

avm and dpr were the two not voting crusher post dan's case.. so avm is interesting

I wish AVM had revealed today because he's been making my head spin and for a while I thought he and Hess were signaling at each other, lol. I have no clue what to think about him but I want to think he's on my side and knows what he's doing.

I thought Smash was saying something else at the time, but I should probably look at him again.

he was saying jvor's doc claim was happenned too fast and was pre-planned.. but the end result was he instantly wanted to kill jvor, and didn't deliberate..

Scum would have known that JC was telling the truth because he wasn't on their team, so they would have known JVOR was lying. Imo, they would have been more likely to push for a JC lynch and get another kill out of JVOR before he was lynched.

Also meant to say earlier that I haven't known what to think about Sharrow this game, but he summed up my own feelings about the game at the beginning of this post, which makes me feel a little better. Plus he's already said he'll reveal tomorrow if needed. I just want to know why he thinks Smash should be shot at because I disagree on that one.

I got nothing on Smash, just a gut feeling. Seemed a little too enthusiastic during the JVOR/JC thing, like he 100% knew what was what.

a lot of that is me the ape and dpr's fault.. we spammed the thread with so much silly bickering it obscured a lot of stuff... going to try not to get involved like that again..

I think the three of us have been such a big part of the action and nobody knows any of our alignments that one of the three of us should be today's lynch.. Probably dpr, since he's be run up the most and everybody has expressed some kind of opinion on voting him.

but i'm absolutely willing for it to be me :D

I'm considering DPR a townie for now. I would revisit that if Verbal is scum, which could mean all this gun/stolen gun stuff was BS. I'd rather not bother lynching you while there is still a full scum team out there. And I think it might be beneficial to just drag the bulletproofs to endgame and then maybe decide between them if it comes to that, because I really doubt both are lying.

I wish AVM had revealed today because he's been making my head spin and for a while I thought he and Hess were signaling at each other, lol. I have no clue what to think about him but I want to think he's on my side and knows what he's doing.

Lynching Hess today is another option, imo.

he was saying jvor's doc claim was happenned too fast and was pre-planned.. but the end result was he instantly wanted to kill jvor, and didn't deliberate..

I thought he was saying he knew something about JVOR lying that I didn't. If he actually didn't, then there was no reason for him to be so over-eager, and like I said, scum would probably be thrilled to kill someone who was 50/50 either the doc or SK.

(Perhaps I was assuming too much based off of that.)

Scum would have known that JC was telling the truth because he wasn't on their team, so they would have known JVOR was lying. Imo, they would have been more likely to push for a JC lynch and get another kill out of JVOR before he was lynched.

good point.. i think they'd have preferred a dead sk plus the name clearing that happens when you push for an evil death.. either way, the certainty is what bothered me.. and then there was an otuside chance of a second scum team as well..

good point.. i think they'd have preferred a dead sk plus the name clearing that happens when you push for an evil death.. either way, the certainty is what bothered me.. and then there was an otuside chance of a second scum team as well..

They probably did both.

Archived