Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

If I'm right, the only other options are JIF and JVOR both count, or AVM is lying.

What do you think?

I think that given what AVM has told us about who would read as what, your logic is inescapable except for the assumption that you are innocent. Then again, my logic assumes that I am innocent.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaarow/wombat.. Thoughts on a no lynch? It'd give us 1 more train to analyze and is the better play anyway .. if avm is innocent scum will have to decide between killing avm to block his results or letting him live to give them

Shaarow/wombat.. Thoughts on a no lynch? It'd give us 1 more train to analyze and is the better play anyway .. if avm is innocent scum will have to decide between killing avm to block his results or letting him live to give them

Thinking about it. If he's telling the truth, we could learn is which of Vic & SMC counts, and maybe something about Tom. Just afraid of the unknown. What if Tony takes an extra lynch to kill and we pick him tomorrow?

Another thing.. If we believe there was 4 scum TomShane would have to be one if them... A newb who didn't vote on 1innocent death makes sense anyway.. We've never had s high enough count for him not to be..

Problem here is there could be three

Thinking about it. If he's telling the truth, we could learn is which of Vic & SMC counts, and maybe something about Tom. Just afraid of the unknown. What if Tony takes an extra lynch to kill and we pick him tomorrow?

I think we could arrange it in such away to find out the whol scum team.. Most likely scum will kill avm and we'd be left with a 50/50 shot between smc / Vic

Well, Sharrow just locked out any more reveals so if we lynch Smash or SMC, we will be lynching blind and I am not a huge fan of that. Not sure if I'm a huge fan of lynching a BPV claim in Vic either. Then again, I think one of the Ape or Vic is extremely likely to be lying and the Ape is provisionally confirmed by AVM. I am liking lynching Vic right now but I can see why you would like no lynch. Gonna check on the vote count before I do anything.

I really want to think Vic is Montana. It would make sense if he had a NK protection with at least 2 townies with guns, and maybe like I said an extra lynch to kill too. He was also goading DPR to shoot, and asked for the shot from Verbal.

Also, I think with a hard-to-kill 3rd party/solo win, a symp, a 2 man sk team, a scum member that maybe takes 2-3 kill attempts to take out, and whatever other powers they have, it could possibly be balanced for 3 men.

Tom makes some sense. Other than casting a tiny bit of suspicion on SMC, he's only made a few really really tame votes on AVM, Vic, and Wombat.

Does anyone think There is only three scum?

We already had 2 man third party .. So I doubt there's any more of them left

3 scum + 1 symp

vs

1 sk + his ghey tranny boyfriend

vs

16 town

Seems not so balanced

You know what Im gonna reveal ? How on earth could you possibly know that ? Also I think alot of your figuring is way the hell off. What do you assume Im going to reveal I need to hear this. You guys know Im not big on reveals so humor me plz. I have my suspicions of Vic CTM and not sure on a third. Im going to vote Vic and see what he has to say since you started that train will know a bit more about you as well AVM

Vote VIC

The only reveal a scum member could have made that would protect them. Luckily, Sharrow solved that problem for me.

how would you know this ?? How would you know if there is a godfather ? Im pretty sure PAC would not tell you if there is or is not a godfather because that would begiving a townie information he/she should not have from the Mod. Im thinking you know for a fact there is a godfather because hes on your team and you slipped up whith this statement I just quoted.

Vote AVM

Um...read what I said. I said I asked Pac if, theoretically there was a GF in the game, would they be included in the count of scum on the train. He answered that IF THERE WAS A GF in the game, no, I would not. How is that hard to understand>

If I'm right, the only other options are JIF and JVOR both count, or AVM is lying.

What do you think?

JiF and JVoR COULD count, but that would have to mean that Crusher didn't. My reasoning behind thinking they are not is because the wording is scum aligned players. Third party is not scum aligned. So, essentially, if you believe I'm telling the truth (and thats up for you to decide), JiF and JVoR can NOT count.

Does anyone think is only three scum?

We already had 2 man third party .. So I doubt there's any more of them left

3 scum + 1 symp

vs

1 sk + his ghey tranny boyfriend

vs

16 town

Seems not so balanced

Depends on what powers they have.

I also forgot to add that they can manipulate Hess. Is tomorrow a day he can be manipulated, btw?

I really want to think Vic is Montana. It would make sense if he had a NK protection with at least 2 townies with guns, and maybe like I said an extra lynch to kill too. He was also goading DPR to shoot, and asked for the shot from Verbal.

Also, I think with a hard-to-kill 3rd party/solo win, a symp, a 2 man sk team, a scum member that maybe takes 2-3 kill attempts to take out, and whatever other powers they have, it could possibly be balanced for 3 men.

Tom makes some sense. Other than casting a tiny bit of suspicion on SMC, he's only made a few really really tame votes on AVM, Vic, and Wombat.

I have to believe Vic is not Montana. I really truly believe there is a GF in the game (it just makes to much sense), and if there is then Vic wouldn't be showing up in my count if he was the GF...thus throwing everything I said out the window. Just looking at the numbers of it -- eliminating people based off when they voted together (for example, I28 and you can't both be non-GF scum, as you're both on the Verbal train that I got 1 scum for).

Depends on what powers they have.

I also forgot to add that they can manipulate Hess. Is tomorrow a day he can be manipulated, btw?

Actually, he said even days...it'd be today.

And you can pretty much prove anyone else can't be aside from TomShane, Vic, and Smash. Feel free to ask me anyone and I can show you how they're "cleared" outside of being GF. I would give an example, but honestly it gets really confusing unless I take the time to write it all out. The long post I had came from a Word Document, where one by one I was scratching people off the list, but I deleted all that because it was essentially about 3 pages long (twice as long as my actual post).

And you can pretty much prove anyone else can't be aside from TomShane, Vic, and Smash. Feel free to ask me anyone and I can show you how they're "cleared" outside of being GF. I would give an example, but honestly it gets really confusing unless I take the time to write it all out. The long post I had came from a Word Document, where one by one I was scratching people off the list, but I deleted all that because it was essentially about 3 pages long (twice as long as my actual post).

SMC?

The only reveal a scum member could have made that would protect them. Luckily, Sharrow solved that problem for me.

Um...read what I said. I said I asked Pac if, theoretically there was a GF in the game, would they be included in the count of scum on the train. He answered that IF THERE WAS A GF in the game, no, I would not. How is that hard to understand>

JiF and JVoR COULD count, but that would have to mean that Crusher didn't. My reasoning behind thinking they are not is because the wording is scum aligned players. Third party is not scum aligned. So, essentially, if you believe I'm telling the truth (and thats up for you to decide), JiF and JVoR can NOT count.

I dont think PAC would say that AVM . His answer should have been sorry youll just have to figure that out for yourself. I feel like this is the last damn game again.

AVM if Im gonna trust your claim Im gonna trust your vote as well... do you suggest Vic is the way to go ? Im not voting until I hear from others because I do think scum can pounce if we get 2 or 3 votes on Vic.

Ok Sharrow, here goes:

SMC was on every train of the lynched player EXCEPT JVoR. Which means, if he is a non-GF scum team member, someone has to be on that train to take his place, that wasn't on the train.

This is that train:

JVoR- (10) JC, Smash, Sharrow, Wombat, Ape, Crusher, JVor, Hess, Dan X, CTM

Here is the lynch of Verbal, for example:

Verb (7) - Vic, SMC, Ape, AVM, DPR, Sharrow, CTM

Players on the JVoR train but NOT the Verb train would be: DPR (town, dead), Dan (already dead, town), Hess(we'll look at that one), JVoR (already dead, SK), Smash (we'll look at it), and you (if you'd like, I'll humor you and examine you as well...lol).

So that leaves us Hess and Smash that could be potentially paired up with SMC. Hess and SMC are both on the train of Naeann, along with Crusher (as well as the lynch of Crusher, which gives only 1 scum on the train) meaning Hess is eliminated.

Meaning Smash and SMC could be linked. And looking over it, there's no way I can eliminate that possibility. Which, in good news, guarantees Smash is scum. The bad news is, either SMC or Vic are non-GF scum. It's quite possible Vic is the GF under your scenario...good catch. I really thought I had it figured out where SMC wasn't as well. I'll look at it again after dinner, because I really could have sworn it had to be Vic/Smash.

unvote, vote: Smash

I dont think PAC would say that AVM . His answer should have been sorry youll just have to figure that out for yourself. I feel like this is the last damn game again.

That's like saying that Pac wouldn't tell a cop they'd get a town or innocent read on the GF IF there was a GF in the game. He didn't confirm there was a GF, and I didn't take it as a confirmation. That's why I keep saying I feel REALLY GOOD there's one, but I can't be positive.

Been on the phone all day and have only done a quick eyeball.. But from my perspect e it seems like

either smc or Vic is scum

either sharrow or smash

most like me ape or wombat for gf .. Or avm

and thomshane is scum is there's 4 scum left..

So essentially avms reveal has conveinately provided almost no information.. Plus we have no reveals left

I think no lynch or lynching Shane is the best play (if we believe avm) If shanes not scum then it won't be game over cause theres only 3 left

Been on the phone all day and have only done a quick eyeball.. But from my perspect e it seems like

either smc or Vic is scum

either sharrow or smash

most like me ape or wombat for gf .. Or avm

and thomshane is scum is there's 4 scum left..

So essentially avms reveal has conveinately provided almost no information.. Plus we have no reveals left

I think no lynch or lynching Shane is the best play (if we believe avm) If shanes not scum then it won't be game over cause theres only 3 left

I don't understand how Sharrow v Smash is a question?

I don't understand how Sharrow v Smash is a question?

Show me... I'm on phone and havent dug in deep.. But if you don't assume sharrow is innocent then I don't see how you can assure that smash is scum

Freakin sucks I go to the Yankee game and this game gets all exciting.

VOTE: Smashmouth

AVM may have MVPd this for the town. But its unfortunate that Sharrow jumped the gun in reveals precluding anyone else.

Let me just say, within the rules, that I KNOW Smash is scum and that I look up to Bleedin alot.

No.. I think it's you or smash.. Can someone show me why not?

Because I'm not on any of the lynch vote, and AVM's info leads to Smash being scum, as well as one of SMC and Vic.

I removed the dead townies, and JIF from the list. Still figured a possibility that JVOR was a traitor scum so I left him.

2 scum from day 1 train = WWwombat, Crusher, SMC, Vic, CTM, JVoR

2 scum from day 2 train = SMC, Vic, Hess, Wombat, Ape, Crusher

2 scum from day 3 train = Smash, Wombat, Ape, Crusher, JVor, Hess, CTM

1 scum from day 4 train = SMC, Vic, Wombat, Ape, CTM, Hess

1 scum from day 5 train = Vic, SMC, Ape, CTM

Since we need to hit scum today, I'll count GF possibilities as town for now, we can revisit it after we hit some scum.

Since there is 1 from Vic, SMC, Ape, and CTM; it means both Hess and Wombat are removed from day 4

2 scum from day 1 train = Crusher, SMC, Vic, CTM, JVoR

2 scum from day 2 train = (SMC, Vic, Ape), Crusher

2 scum from day 3 train = Smash, Ape, Crusher, JVor, CTM

1 scum from day 4 train = SMC, Vic, Ape, CTM

1 scum from day 5 train = Vic, SMC, Ape, CTM (I'll eliminate this cause it's the same as day 4 now)

Since SMC, Vic, Ape can only count as 1 (from day 4), then Crusher must count from day 2. Since SMC, Vic, CTM are on day 1 with Crusher, the only way JVOR could count would be if the APE counted, but that would be impossible because they're both on day 3 with Crusher; so JVOR doesn't count.

2 scum from day 1 train = Crusher, (SMC, Vic, CTM)

2 scum from day 2 train = (SMC, Vic, Ape), Crusher

2 scum from day 3 train = Smash, Ape, Crusher, CTM

1 scum from day 4 train = SMC, Vic, Ape, CTM

Since Crusher counts, then one of SMC, Vic, and CTM must count from day 1; this means the Ape doesn't count because he's left out of day 4.

2 scum from day 1 train = Crusher, (SMC, Vic, CTM)

2 scum from day 2 train = (SMC, Vic), Crusher

2 scum from day 3 train = Smash, Crusher, CTM

1 scum from day 4 train = SMC, Vic, CTM

After removing the Ape from day 2, it means either SMC or Vic must count, which eliminates CTM from day 4, as well as day 1 & 3.

2 scum from day 1 train = Crusher, (SMC, Vic)

2 scum from day 2 train = (SMC, Vic), Crusher

2 scum from day 3 train = Smash, Crusher

1 scum from day 4 train = SMC, Vic

This would mean, Smash is scum, as well as either SMC or Vic.

-edited to bold conclusion

Freakin sucks I go to the Yankee game and this game gets all exciting.

VOTE: Smashmouth

AVM may have MVPd this for the town. But its unfortunate that Sharrow jumped the gun in reveals precluding anyone else.

Let me just say, within the rules, that I KNOW Smash is scum and that I look up to Bleedin alot.

Nice work guys who the **** do you trust now ? So what this is a reveal with 2 already down ?

Archived