Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakin' sucks about Sharrow, but they still lost a scummate.

The scum are down to either 3 or 2. They took out the doc, but that's still a costly loss for them.

I'm good with going TS, Vic, and No Lynch in that order.

The thing is, AVM, should I or should I not be on the train?

DEAD:

1) JetFat80: Cesar Cordova - Fat Townie (D1 Lynch)

6) Brett: Armando - Town Gunsmith (N1 Kill)

22)Nae: Fernando - Town 1-time investigation (REVEAL D2-Legit)(D2 Lynch)

10)Slats: Matos - Town Hider (N2 Kill)

9) JiF: Gina Montana - SK Mistress (D3 Day kill??? Not sure of the cause of death)

20)JVoR: SK (REVEAL D3 as Doc)(D3 Lynch)

13)BG: Mel Bernstein - Town Cop (N3 Kill)

12)Crusher: Ernie - Mafia Symp (REVEAL D3 / Bodyguard)(D4 Lynch)

18)JC: Francisco - FBI Agent (REVEAL D3 / FBI Agent found SK) (N4 Kill)

2) Dan X: Luis- Hard Luck Townie (D5 Kill) (Shot by Verbal, who stole DPR's gun, as far as we know)

4) Verb: Javier - Town Thief (REVEAL D5) Town Thief - claims he stole DPR's gun, gun is day/night (D5 LYNCH)

15)D P R: Pedro Quinn - Egomaniacal Townie (REVEAL D1) Pedro Quinn - Egotistical Townie has PR to talk arrogantly for 3 days, earns 1-shot vig kill, claims stolen by Verbal who flipped town thief(N5 Kill)

5) Sharrow: (REVEAL D6 as Doc) Sharrow, aka Elvira Hancock (Town Doctor) (D6 KILL via Bomb)

14)Smash: Chi Chi (Scum Suicide Bomber) (D6 SUICIDE BOMB)

ALIVE:

8) The Ape: (REVEAL D1) Town Contractor / Earned Vest

3) Hess: (REVEAL D2) Town, Scum can control his vote on D2 and D4?

19)CTM: (CLAIM D2 / Non-reveal) Surived NK attempt

7) Song/Vic (REVEAL D5) Town Inventor - claims he has 1-time vest

11)Tom Shane

16)WWwobat

17)AVM (REVEAL D6) Town Sensor (gave us Smash)

21)SMC (CLAIM D6) Partial revealed as a deputy/finder

Freakin' sucks about Sharrow, but they still lost a scummate.

The scum are down to either 3 or 2. They took out the doc, but that's still a costly loss for them.

I'm good with going TS, Vic, and No Lynch in that order.

The thing is, AVM, should I or should I not be on the train?

I don't think it matters now. You should probably stay off just in case I survive the night, but without the risk of Sharrow protecting me, they'll shoot me. There is no Framer, so I'm guaranteed to get one or zero back, and we'd know who the final non-GF scum was.

We no lynch, they kill tonight, AND they can do it tomorrow and keep you from getting whatever precious information you want. He knew he was going down so he took a shot at our doc.

Do what tomorrow?

You think they have 2 suicide bombers?

and if they do , who gives a fack, trading 1 for 1 is what we want now

I don't think it matters now. You should probably stay off just in case I survive the night, but without the risk of Sharrow protecting me, they'll shoot me. There is no Framer, so I'm guaranteed to get one or zero back, and we'd know who the final non-GF scum was.

yeah, which we'd already know had we no lynched first... get it yet?

Do what tomorrow?

You think they have 2 suicide bombers?

and if they do , who gives a fack, trading 1 for 1 is what we want now

I'm starting to hope you're GF, because in the end people are going to use all this against you dude. Seriously. If we had no-lynched today, tomorrow with Smash certain to die, he could take out WHOEVER they wanted. You wouldn't get that information you're clamoring for.

I'm starting to hope you're GF, because in the end people are going to use all this against you dude. Seriously. If we had no-lynched today, tomorrow with Smash certain to die, he could take out WHOEVER they wanted. You wouldn't get that information you're clamoring for.

Shhhhhhhhh. He's doing his "Look how much more smart I am" thing. WELL TEH SMART PLAY WUZ TEH NO LYNCH!!!!!

Freakin' sucks that CTM cries over spilt milk

yeah, which we'd already know had we no lynched first... get it yet?

LOL. No need to MMQB it. Why is no lynch the best move now? Or is it based solely on your guess that with 8 players left it is 5-3 rather than 6-2?

Ok, so if we no lynch, they nk you, we rapid lynch smash tomorrow.. maybe he as enough time to suicide, maybe he doesn't, but you still haven't explained how we are better off.

I don't care what people use against me, I'm proposing we adopt the accepted tactic, you seem to think you are smarter then the "book" .. not me.. you are also the one making statements that you think you've proven your point, when you have no tangible evidence to support..

either way, if you are telling the truth (and smash got his suicide in) we we're going to be left with a 50/50 shot on vic vs smc.. you want to take it today, when you need 5 townies to vote properly, I'd rather take it tomorrow when we need 4..

actually, no, you're hoping we accept you as vetted and shoot tomshane, who may very well be scum (i think so), but if you are full of sh*t, town loses no questions ask. You're asking us to bet on you + bet on the mod having 4 original scum + bet on us being able to choose right between smc/vic with even players and an extra vote left..

if we no lynch, and you die and come up town, well then we're only playing the mod on the tom shane lynch... so much less uncertainty for those of us that don't know your alignment for sure.. wish you could see it....

Freakin' sucks that CTM cries over spilt milk

LOL. No need to MMQB it. Why is no lynch the best move now? Or is it based solely on your guess that with 8 players left it is 5-3 rather than 6-2?

yep..

i'm not MMQB anything.. i'm stating the generally accepted strategy, which is what applies here. I'm not the one bucking tradition, and I'm not refusing to play ball. As I said with smash, and I'll say it again, I'm willing to go along with the mob and hammer the town's chosen lynch...

but don't ask me not to argue what I think the right play is.. this is all academic to me.. town winning is a long shot at this point, i'm just debating tactics

Here's the thing -- we've already covered if it's 3 left, TS HAS to be one.

CTM, I don't think I'm smarter than you, much less the book. But the "book" that you are referencing talked about having 5 left, 4 town and 1 scum. That's not the situation we are currently in.

yep..

i'm not MMQB anything.. i'm stating the generally accepted strategy, which is what applies here. I'm not the one bucking tradition, and I'm not refusing to play ball. As I said with smash, and I'll say it again, I'm willing to go along with the mob and hammer the town's chosen lynch...

but don't ask me not to argue what I think the right play is.. this is all academic to me.. town winning is a long shot at this point, i'm just debating tactics

I disagree.

Shhhhhhhhh. He's doing his "Look how much more smart I am" thing. WELL TEH SMART PLAY WUZ TEH NO LYNCH!!!!!

Ok, but avm is the one that called me out..

The sad thing is, that if you were in my spot going agaisnt the mob, you'd be crying and threatening to never play again by now.. Not going to get what your looking for. I still <3 u

Here's the thing -- we've already covered if it's 3 left, TS HAS to be one.

CTM, I don't think I'm smarter than you, much less the book. But the "book" that you are referencing talked about having 5 left, 4 town and 1 scum. That's not the situation we are currently in.

The situation is mylo.. it's the same.. mislynch and lose.. whether it's 3 versus 1 or 5 versus three, the situation is we lynch wrong, scum gets a succesful NK and town loses..

And yes.. TS has to be scum, if you are not lying :D.. I understand that you don't get that, cause if you are town, it would be hard to see through the eyes of someone who doesn't trust you. But if you think about from the perspective of not trusting you completely, I think you'd see why..

Like i said, I'm willing to vote on the Tom Shane's train if that's the way the town is going, no problem.. Just not going to stop debating my perspective until it becomes futile..

also, i'm not saying you think your smarter then me.. these aren't my ideas :D.. I'm happy to admit you're probably are smarter then me, aren't you in med school or something?

Your as emo as you get. You're basically giving up. I really think TS is scum and if we get him that's huge.

I am as emo as i get... but it's just tactics..

fwiw, if we lynch tom shane and he's scum.. avm gets nk'd.. agree'd?

and tomorrow it's 4 versus 2 and still mylo..

we'll be deciding between lynching you and smc and if all 4 townies don't vote right, town loses.. that's my issue.. we don't gain much at all..

edit: btw, I'm just starting season 3 epi 3 of bsg as i'm typying, and It's ******* great.. thanks for the recomendation

edit: btw, I'm just starting season 3 epi 3 of bsg as i'm typying, and It's ******* great.. thanks for the recomendation

atta boy. I was wondering if Hess started it as well...

and Hess has gone from playing mafia in cars to playing it on ships lol.

atta boy. I was wondering if Hess started it as well...

and Hess has gone from playing mafia in cars to playing it on ships lol.

Yeah, you to.. you and vic were the one's who finally got me to watch it. So good. I feel like a moron for thinking it was a cheezy version of star trek all this time..

I'm burning through them like mad now.. lol

The situation is mylo.. it's the same.. mislynch and lose.. whether it's 3 versus 1 or 5 versus three, the situation is we lynch wrong, scum gets a succesful NK and town loses..

And yes.. TS has to be scum, if you are not lying :D.. I understand that you don't get that, cause if you are town, it would be hard to see through the eyes of someone who doesn't trust you. But if you think about from the perspective of not trusting you completely, I think you'd see why..

Like i said, I'm willing to vote on the Tom Shane's train if that's the way the town is going, no problem.. Just not going to stop debating my perspective until it becomes futile..

also, i'm not saying you think your smarter then me.. these aren't my ideas :D.. besides, you probably are smarter then me anyway, aren't you in med school or something?

Ok. I can understand not trusting me. I do understand your position, I just don't know how to prove myself to you. I'm worried there's another shot out there, as no one ever claimed that shot on JiF/JVoR. And if we no-lynch, now there's no doc to potentially save us from a NK. If there's another shot out there and they either misfire or it belongs to scum, games over.

Considering my play, I can't blame you for not trusting me. I'm just really concerned tomorrow you won't get any answers your looking for. TS and Wombat claim tomorrow, and with crazy roles you're doubtful to get a read off how either claim.

And no, I'm not. Yet (hopefully) :P I'm actually planning on getting my MBA and masters in Clinical Psychiatry, then go from there. Biggest exam of my life on Wednesday morning, so I'm stressed and if I'm coming off as a dick to you in particular I apologize.

Freakin sucks that CTM waited all this time to see BSG, but better late then never.

It was a great series, great allegory for the War on Terror, and the series finale was pitch perfect.

Ok. I can understand not trusting me. I do understand your position, I just don't know how to prove myself to you. I'm worried there's another shot out there, as no one ever claimed that shot on JiF/JVoR. And if we no-lynch, now there's no doc to potentially save us from a NK. If there's another shot out there and they either misfire or it belongs to scum, games over.

Considering my play, I can't blame you for not trusting me. I'm just really concerned tomorrow you won't get any answers your looking for. TS and Wombat claim tomorrow, and with crazy roles you're doubtful to get a read off how either claim.

And no, I'm not. Yet (hopefully) :P I'm actually planning on getting my MBA and masters in Clinical Psychiatry, then go from there. Biggest exam of my life on Wednesday morning, so I'm stressed and if I'm coming off as a dick to you in particular I apologize.

Nah not at all... Psychiatry is awesome, i always wanted to take some psych courses but never got around to it. Truly wish i had..

And it's not that i don't trust you, I do, I believed smash was scum and I believe shane is now too.. It's just even if I'm 20% leary, I know i can be 0% leary and not give up much by no lynching.. Like i said, this s purely a math formula to me, I'll debate it, and if nobody buys what I'm selling, I'll vote with you.. make sense?

Freakin sucks for Bulls fans that their team lost AND Rose got hurt.

My problem with your position CTM is that it is based purely on an assumption. There's no evidence supporting that assumption.

Also, CTM, you have to consider the reverse for me. I can't be sure you're not the GF (I don't think you are, it wouldn't make sense...but like you, I can't be 100% sure). And if you're scum, then this play scares me (as you'd know all the details).

I'm going to unvote for now. I'm distracted, but I'll come back before bed and make my vote

Freakin sucks that CTM waited all this time to see BSG, but better late then never.

It was a great series, great allegory for the War on Terror, and the series finale was pitch perfect.

Hah.. just had a conversion about that 2 hours ago with someone whose watching based on my recomendation..

Glad to hear about the finale.. I read some stuff online that it wasn't very good, and was concerned.. I'm really enjoying this in a way that few television series have come close to. It's probably better then lost at this point, particularly in the way it makes me think differently about things like oppression and what really defines life.. i.e. if god created us through intelligent design, aren't we just his machine running his program/design? And if a programmer someday discovers true AI, is he a god?

Freakin sucks for Bulls fans that their team lost AND Rose got hurt.

My problem with your position CTM is that it is based purely on an assumption. There's no evidence supporting that assumption.

Correct, if there's 2 scum left, I am 100% wrong..

I'm betting that there was 4 scum and 1 symp in a game of 22 though... but i have no proof.. absolutely

@ CTM- glad you're enjoying it. SMC hit it right on the head.

As to the game. I think you're playing this CPF style. Go big or go home. Let's get TS. I'm going to say this now, as scum I wouldn't risk two of us to vet myself. That's what this would be.

how does surviving a lynch help the town? seriously. it would go to night and scum would get another NK= not town friendly. I said my only real value left is absorbing NK's, but because neither of you two are able to comprehend beyond a grade school level, we get this.

And what's funny is i never said I'd survive a lynch in that sense, i said I'm a hard to kill townie and my powers extend to lynchs.. that's it, didn't offer any details other then i absorbed one on N1..

Freakin sucks I'm only getting into the draft now.

@DPR, at this point, shoot who you like. I don't really care. Thinking about it, I want you to shoot CTM for selfish reasons. I think he's a lying sack of sh*t and a vig shot will kill his a$$. That's why he doesn't want to get vetted. I can't let personal reasons guide my judgment.

The town will reassess the situation in the morning.

What CTM actually said iirc was that lynching him would not end the day. Either he's the opposite of a beloved princess, or he's implying he will survive the lynch. Either way, there is no downside to lynching him tomorrow. I say we lynch CTM, not shoot him.

As for who to shoot, I don't know. I kinda selfishly want AVM dead tbh. I will tell you this. Shooting at me tonight will not provide the town any information. Wrap your pirate head around that.

You were just urging us to ******* run up a train on you to test you... NOW you are saying doing so is not a town-friendly move.

You also say "how does surviving a lynch help town? it would go to night" as though we'd reach the lynch number for you, and you wouldn't die and then day would end. Then in the next paragraph, you say "I never said I'd survive a lynch, blah, blah, I'm hard to kill with powers that extend to lynch." Well which is it?

The first paragraph makes it sound like you can survive a lynch, maybe like Pac's character last game. The second paragraph sounds more like extra votes would be needed to lynch you, but we've already seen JF80 with a +1 vote for lynch role.

You've done NOTHING this game but continually contradict yourself... and you are seemingly oblivious to it, as people ask you questions about those contradictions and you lash out and cry scum.

Also, you say "I don't care if you shoot me" and then follow it with repetitious posts of "shoot the ape, shoot smc, shoot sharrow.... " Doesn't sound like you want to be shot... now you are squirming at the idea of us testing your lynch power because you waved that under our noses, in that pseudo-townie way, and it sure seems like you don't want testing that claim either.

My opinion is you are full of sh*t. You keep feigning offers of "shoot me" and "test my lynch power" and then squirming when we start considering it.

******* drama queen.

Too long didn't read

/JiF'd

Ape just caught CTM in a lie. I clearly remember CTM saying earlier that day would not end if we lynched him. Therefore he has contradicted himself and is lying.

Abridged version: CTM is full of sh*t. Offers of "shoot me" and "test my lynch power" and then squirming when we start considering it. Contradictory in his description of how his power works. I want to kill him. The end.

My vote is that we lynch CTM tomorrow, and shoot somebody else tonight....

surviving a lynch was you and smc's words, not mine. surviving a lynch implies nightfall, like pac did.. I said you can run me up to lynch count and i won't die, you're filling in the blanks

and you're opinion, as usual, is dead wrong. But i'm sure one of your 100's of posts says you think i was town, which you'll happily bump after my death scene and say you knew it all along. it's maddening

honestly, i can't stop correcting you, don't know why but i now know why slats got caught up in your bullsh*t and sanely decided to ignore you. You just bring the wrong in such new and creative ways it's hard to ignore. It's actually immpressive, if i can remove myself from it.

carry on, manbaby

I honestly can say I have no safe feelings on anyone in this game. CTM is just playing weird to me. Like a Jester roll or something. Isn't that a role that wins when they get lynched?

Edited for spelling.

Went back to try to find what I felt was scummy. I'm not seeing anything from SMC that feels dirty... however, if you follow the sequence of posts above, I caught CTM in a lie, and Wombat, SMC, Verbal all perked up. Vic tried to blow it off with a "TLDR" crack... and when it got more attention from Jetscode, Vic introduced the idea of a JESTER role. The heat on CTM immediately died off.

Considering this... and the way CTM out of nowhere prodded Vicious to reveal on D5, literally he opened the day by saying something like before we lynch so-and-so, lets get a reveal, how about Vic? THEN when Vicious revealed with a BP vest - CTM was like "okay" meanwhile, CTM has spent the WHOLE GAME trying to get me killed for revealing with the exact same thing.

Vote Vic

1.. honestly. if you lynch me it's game over.. if I thought you were town, I'd let you do it without fighting

There are 8 people left. Presumably 3 scum.

If we no lynch right now, it means scum NK's a townie. Then there are 7 people left, still 3 scum. We would need all 4 townie votes + 1 vote from a scum member to make the 5 votes needed to kill you. So... If you are scum it would be impossible for town to win if we no lynch, as your scum mates would not vote you.

If we lynch properly right now. There will be 5 town and 2 scum left. Meaning we could still lynch you if we deemed it necessary.

Archived