WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT ON ABC? Tom Brady SUCKFEST!?

T0mShane

The 2010 edition of Hard Knocks was the greatest piece of entertainment this world has ever encountered. The Brady 6 piece is pandering drivel.

Its sweet that you can feel so much sympathy for a multi-millionaire with 3 Super Bowl rings and a supermodel wife. I'm sure Tom appreciates it, he really does.

They should have included an interview with Bridget Moynihan, at the very least.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Tom Brady's over-touching dad could have written a more teary-eyed, weepy lovefest for a QB that--let's be real--isn't perfect. It would have been nice if they had ANY shred of objectivity there. Instead, they made an obtuse propaganda film on a QB who--believe it or not--has lost some games in his career (though you wouldn't know it by watching that film). Who the F directed that anyway? Leni Reifenstahl?

Garb's having a tough time dealing with the FACT that her precious Tommyboy hasn't won a playoff in game in four plus years and the reality that the window in New England isn't closing anymore - it's being sealed for the winter.

The 2010 edition of Hard Knocks was the greatest piece of entertainment this world has ever encountered. The Brady 6 piece is pandering drivel.

Its sweet that you can feel so much sympathy for a multi-millionaire with 3 Super Bowl rings and a supermodel wife. I'm sure Tom appreciates it, he really does.

I am so shocked at this comment and stance. :)

I thought Hard Knocks was entertaining as well. However, you really can't compare the two. The Brady 6 was Casablanca. Hard Knocks Jets was Mars Attacks.

The special was done about 6 years too late. No one considers Brady an underdog story anymore.

The show was hard to watch, honestly. It was bizarre to say the least.

Agreed. It was confusing piece. I'm not sure of the intent? We are supposed to cry because a guy that barely played college ball who had no athletic ability was lucky enough to be drafted?

What happened to being fortunate enough to have the opportunity? It was a very uncomfortable piece. Brady crying was just weird.

Agreed. It was confusing piece. I'm not sure of the intent? We are supposed to cry because a guy that barely played college ball who had no athletic ability was lucky enough to be drafted?

What happened to being fortunate enough to have the opportunity? It was a very uncomfortable piece. Brady crying was just weird.

He's a faggot.

I know, it's terribly sad what happened to Brady. I don't know why the Japan tsunami and 9/11 get all the ink. Brady had to wait, like, twenty-four hours to get drafted by an NFL team

I know, it's terribly sad what happened to Brady. I don't know why the Japan tsunami and 9/11 get all the ink. Brady had to wait, like, twenty-four hours to get drafted by an NFL team

No, its his parent we should be feeling sorry for. I mean, they were so strong going through such a difficult time in a families life. You know, never mind the dreaded your son/daughter was in a car accident call that may come...its the call on draft day that makes you parents the most nervous. Such strength they showed during what I imagine was an insanely difficult time.

In other words, Brady delusionally believed he would be drafted on Day 1.

Nice to know that Brady was a raving egomaniac with narcissitic personality disorder before he stepped foot onto an NFL field. It means he wasn't jaded by the system - he was always a douchebag.

Brady was pretty good at Michigan....Drew Henson just happened to be one of the biggest QB prospects ever which ultimately put a red flag on Brady.

Then he followed it with a dreadful pro-day and that's why he went round 6.

If ESPN wanted to do this in 2004 or 2005 it would have made sense. Now, hair transplant and all, it was just outlandishly bizarre.

The theme of this bullsh*t show is apparently interviewing every QB who ever played with or against Brady and having them talk about why they aren't as good as Brady. Drew Henson, Chad Pennington, Kurt Warner, etc. It's truly f*cking disgusting. Is anyone else watching this? I seriously had to turn it off. Disgusting.

i can haz clip of pussington talking about why he isn't as good as brady?

i can haz clip of pussington talking about why he isn't as good as brady?

It's pretty interesting, in fact. For the first time on record he openly admits that he lost his "zip on the ball" after his surgeries. Totally knocked "Ricky Martin is GAY!" right off the top of the OMG list.

It's pretty interesting, in fact. For the first time on record he openly admits that he lost his "zip on the ball" after his surgeries. Totally knocked "Ricky Martin is GAY!" right off the top of the OMG list.

of course he did, it's a built in excuse for sucking

That sh*t has to be on YouTube somewhere. He's sitting there looking like he has Hep-C with his long hair, wearing a f*cking coat in an interview studio and him and his dad are recounting how terrible it was that he didn't go in the second round and then he starts SNIVELING and tears well up in his eyes. Truly, a gay performance.

You have a lot of credibility when it comes to judging all things gay. So I will take your word for it. :)

OMFG

I know you posted this a few days ago...but WOW. I just watched it, that was incredible. If he was crying over a dog dying or wetting his pants I would be sympathetic. But get real here Tommy boy....

If any of you actually watched the show - and had even an ounce of objectivity - you would know he was emotional over the love and support his parents showed him...how he felt at that moment with his parents by his side...overwhelmed with the feelings that he disppointed them...overwhlemed by the unconditional love...blah, blah, blah. I am not a parent, but I would imagine that anyone who is could understand this emotion better than others. Unless, of course, you are a Jets fan with a black hole where your heart is supposed to be.

If any of you actually watched the show - and had even an ounce of objectivity - you would know he was emotional over the love and support his parents showed him...how he felt at that moment with his parents by his side...overwhelmed with the feelings that he disppointed them...overwhlemed by the unconditional love...blah, blah, blah. I am not a parent, but I would imagine that anyone who is could understand this emotion better than others. Unless, of course, you are a Jets fan with a black hole where your heart is supposed to be.

Garb, the show was an outright Twinkie Munch BEFORE your sniveling tranny QB started his disturbing emo breakdown.

Patriots fans = all heart.

:hand:

The F'ing guy was getting draft to play in the NFL. This wasnt finding out if he was diagnosed with Cancer. It was finding out what team he was going to play for in the NFL, something a very small percentage of collegiate athletes have such an opportunity. My goodness. Get over it. He's a ******* pansy a$$. He's gone totally metrohomoqueer on you. His long flowing gay hair, his faggy dances in Brazil, his pouting on the field. He's completely a homocentric fag queer boy. That show was pathetic. Shame on ESPN for trying to portray him getting drafted into the NFL in the 6th round as some type of ******* tragedy. The worst part is, he agreed to it. I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if it was totally contrived.

The F'ing guy was getting draft to play in the NFL. This wasnt finding out if he was diagnosed with Cancer. It was finding out what team he was going to play for in the NFL, something a very small percentage of collegiate athletes have such an opportunity. My goodness. Get over it. He's a ******* pansy a$$. He's gone totally metrohomoqueer on you. His long flowing gay hair, his faggy dances in Brazil, his pouting on the field. He's completely a homocentric fag queer boy. That show was pathetic. Shame on ESPN for trying to portray him getting drafted into the NFL in the 6th round as some type of ******* tragedy. The worst part is, he agreed to it. I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if it was totally contrived.

Who can't win playoff games anymore.

Garb, the show was an outright Twinkie Munch BEFORE your sniveling tranny QB started his disturbing emo breakdown.

Says the dude who recites poetry and runs away from Steelers fans.

I understand what's going on here. I get it. Good news; I hear that there will be a special on Namath coming in June. That should satisfy the collective insecurity of your fan base for a little while.

I understand what's going on here. I get it. Good news; I hear that there will be a special on Namath coming in June. That should satisfy the collective insecurity of your fan base for a little while.

I really hope you're posting all of this strictly for the purpose of filling your troll quota, because if not, even as a Jets fan doesn't even subscribe to the "let's hate everything in the world Patriots related", I still find it laughable what an outright fool you're making yourself look like right now. Homerism is one thing, but this is just something else so above and beyond that it's almost sad. Actually, it might just be sad enough to make Tom Brady cry.

I suggest all Pats fans watch the Namath special. Then you will learn what a real man looks like:

NamathFurCoat.jpg

I really hope you're posting all of this strictly for the purpose of filling your troll quota, because if not, even as a Jets fan doesn't even subscribe to the "let's hate everything in the world Patriots related", I still find it laughable what an outright fool you're making yourself look like right now. Homerism is one thing, but this is just something else so above and beyond that it's almost sad. Actually, it might just be sad enough to make Tom Brady cry.

Troll quota, lol.

A ******* hang nail is enough to make Tom Brady cry.

How long have you been posting around here?

LOL! There are plenty of posters here that subscribe to "lets hate everything in the world Patriots related" C'mon now.

I've been called worse than foolish btw. So, meh.

Archived