Cimini: Happy anniversary, Mark Sanchez

SoFlaJets

Devin McCourty, rookie Pro-bowler, says "hello."

Vollmer is no slouch. Chung is working out. Gronkowski looks promising. Cunningham has potential. Hernandez looks solid.

This would have been a whole lot more credible if you hadn't tried to slip Cunningham in there.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would have been a whole lot more credible if you hadn't tried to slip Cunningham in there.

You're right. <_<

I think I threw him in there because of my disdain for Spikes. I know Cuunningham plays outside and Spikes inside. However, Cunningham beat out Banta-Cain for the starting position. Yah, I know that's not saying much....but still. I look at Spikes and I see a very one-dimensional player. He can't play on passing downs because he's slower than mollasses, or Tom Brady. ;)

When was the last time a back drafted by the Pats had a 100-yard game?

Probably Edwards...Green-Ellis had a 100+ game against Minny - but he's doesn't count since he was a Rookie FA signing. I understand how incredibly important this is because the Patriots are a run-first type of team with Brady at QB. The complete opposite of KC with Cassel at the helm. :rolleyes:

You're right. <_<

I think I threw him in there because of my disdain for Spikes. I know Cuunningham plays outside and Spikes inside. However, Cunningham beat out Banta-Cain for the starting position. Yah, I know that's not saying much....but still. I look at Spikes and I see a very one-dimensional player. He can't play on passing downs because he's slower than mollasses, or Tom Brady. ;)

and as bored as I am with arguing with Pats fans-(no offense intended to anyone) but you were the one last year saying how badly Patrick Chung sucked Lady Gee

and as bored as I am with arguing with Pats fans-(no offense intended to anyone) but you were the one last year saying how badly Patrick Chung sucked Lady Gee

sush you! I'm arguing for arguments sake. ;)

He's improved....he can hit like a truck, but sometimes covers like a duck. Appropriate since he went to Oregon. Plus, I HATE Merriweather. So, Chung it is!

Probably Edwards...Green-Ellis had a 100+ game against Minny - but he's doesn't count since he was a Rookie FA signing. I understand how incredibly important this is because the Patriots are a run-first type of team with Brady at QB. The complete opposite of KC with Cassel at the helm. :rolleyes:

Maybe if the Pats weren't so one dimensional they would have won something in the last 7 years.

Maybe.

So, what's the Jets excuse for not winning something the past 41 years?

Ummm, the Jets have won four playoff games the last two years, the Pats haven't won a single playoff game in four years.

Right now, the Jets are closer to a championship than the Pats. FTW.

The window is closed. Deal with it.

Ummm, the Jets have won four playoff games the last two years, the Pats haven't won a single playoff game in four years.

LOL! You win! The Jets have won more playoff games in the last two years. What does that trophy look like? I've never seen it.

It must suck knowing that the window is closed.

Actually, I think the window is opening.

Poor draft position, a poor 2007/2008 draft ( OMG!Pioli-thank God for FA's :)), attrition (players and coaches) and the Patriots still managed to be competitive while rebuilding. It's only getting better.

Poor draft position, some poor drafting, attrition (players and coaches) and the Patriots still managed to be competitive while rebuilding. It's only getting better.

Very strange and more than a little titillating to watch a woman jerk off in public.

Poor draft position, a poor 2007/2008 draft ( OMG!Pioli-thank God for FA's :)), attrition (players and coaches) and the Patriots still managed to be competitive while rebuilding. It's only getting better.

You forgot about how our beloved Tommy is just entering the prime of his career! And his fantastic play in the postseason as of late!

Blesoe was sooned to be benched as Brady was the better QB in camp.

Oh please. We get some of the Boston newspapers and sports shows down here, and at the time Bledsoe was playing Boston was singing his praises. Absolutely nobody was talking about Tom Brady.

PS: When Bledsoe got injured, Brady got the nod because he and some other guy were alternating the number 2 and number 3 position week-by-week, and it just happened to be Brady's turn. If Bledsoe was injured a week later it would have the other guy, not Brady, taking over.

Now does that sound to you like a team about to elevate Brady? They didn't even give Brady a lock on the second string position!

Oh please. We get some of the Boston newspapers and sports shows down here, and at the time Bledsoe was playing Boston was singing his praises. Absolutely nobody was talking about Tom Brady.

Yeah, NE was 0 - 2 with Bledsoe starting and had just finished a 5 - 11 season before that.

Jets fans wanted him to stay :lol:

Ummm, the Jets have won four playoff games the last two years, the Pats haven't won a single playoff game in four years

NE did not win any post season games in 2008? Really?

Rex said so :lol:

Do you realize that if the Pats nail this draft like the 2010 draft that its over for the Jets?

PS: When Bledsoe got injured, Brady got the nod because he and some other guy were alternating the number 2 and number 3 position week-by-week, and it just happened to be Brady's turn. If Bledsoe was injured a week later it would have the other guy, not Brady, taking over.

Now does that sound to you like a team about to elevate Brady? They didn't even give Brady a lock on the second string position!

Its never worked that way in NE.

If you earn the first or second string job, its yours until you lose it. Every game is graded and every week of practice is graded. A bad week of practice will send you down the depth chart. A great week back up.

We know only that Brady beat out Damon Huard for the No. 2 job during the 2001 preseason. He completed 31 of 54 passes and threw two touchdowns with no interceptions in four exhibition games. Brady opened the season as Bledsoes backup.

http://articles.boston.com/2010-12-30/sports/29321517_1_today-brady-bill-belichick-tom-brady/2

ANd they used their 2009 2nd rounder to get their starting QB and a solid veteran OLB. That's a pretty decent haul.

Cassel?

Isnt that same Casssel that Jets fans used to say would be a bust in the NFL? Hes not that good if youve bothered to watch him play. Vrabel was thrown in with deal because the Pats were moving on.

The Chiefs 09 draft was real bad. DE - Tyson Jackson was the 1st round pick and has played like Gholston. Ryan Succup was the best pick and hes a 7th round Kicker. The rest of their 09 draft are Jags or McDonalds employees.

Cassel?

Isnt that same Casssel that Jets fans used to say would be a bust in the NFL? Hes not that good if youve bothered to watch him play. Vrabel was thrown in with deal because the Pats were moving on.

The Chiefs 09 draft was real bad. DE - Tyson Jackson was the 1st round pick and has played like Gholston. Ryan Succup was the best pick and hes a 7th round Kicker. The rest of their 09 draft are Jags or McDonalds employees.

Cassel is terrible.

Its never worked that way in NE.

If you earn the first or second string job, its yours until you lose it. Every game is graded and every week of practice is graded. A bad week of practice will send you down the depth chart. A great week back up.

We know only that Brady beat out Damon Huard for the No. 2 job during the 2001 preseason. He completed 31 of 54 passes and threw two touchdowns with no interceptions in four exhibition games. Brady opened the season as Bledsoes backup.

http://articles.boston.com/2010-12-30/sports/29321517_1_today-brady-bill-belichick-tom-brady/2

How does that Kool-Aid taste?

Jeez, lucky for you you weren't around for Jim Jones. Jeez. :rolleyes:

Wrong. Really wrong.

Brady won the second string position in his second year, leap frogging Damon Huard. It is well known that Brady had outplayed Bledsoe in camp, but they went with the experienced veteran and face of the francise - Bledsoe.

Wrong. Really wrong.

Brady won the second string position in his second year, leap frogging Damon Huard. It is well known that Brady had outplayed Bledsoe in camp, but they went with the experienced veteran and face of the francise - Bledsoe.

MMMMMMM KOOL-AID.

142051d1253497850-cider-potassium-sorbate-homer-drool.gif

Seriously, lets get back on topic. This thread is supposed to be about Mark Sanchez. The trolls have turned it into another Brady thread. Tom Brady is yesterday's news, lets talk about the Jets QB. This is a Jets message board after all...

MMMMMMM KOOL-AID.

Seriously, lets get back on topic. This thread is supposed to be about Mark Sanchez. The trolls have turned it into another Brady thread. Tom Brady is yesterday's news, lets talk about the Jets QB. This is a Jets message board after all...

what we SHOULD do is use the search feature and resurrect an old who's Better Chad Or Brady thread SOOOOOOOOOO boring

MMMMMMM KOOL-AID.

It was a Jets fan that made a snarky remark about the Patriots drafts....you gulped down down some of your own green-colored koolaide and continued the fray.

Unless you are bashing anything Patriots (or Boston), calling someone stupid or just plain arguing about nothing, you are an unhappy Zippy.

Here's one for you: Rush sucks.

LOL!

It was a Jets fan that made a snarky remark about the Patriots drafts....you gulped down down some of your own green-colored koolaide and continued the fray.

Unless you are bashing anything Patriots (or Boston), calling someone stupid or just plain arguing about nothing, you are an unhappy Zippy.

LOL!

And you can learn to exercise some self control. You're like a dog that hasn't been housebroken where Brady and the Pats are concerned. Your homerism won't allow you to not comment.

LOL!

I wouldn't say they suck but I know I never bought one of their albums or put on any of their music here at home-in fact I just looked and I don't have one single Rush song out of the 7000 or so I have here on my computer

And you can learn to exercise some self control. You're like a dog that hasn't been housebroken where Brady and the Pats are concerned. Your homerism won't allow you to not comment.

You may want to take some of your own advice there, Zippy.

Archived