Want to win a copy of Rex's book? Or an autographed football?

Maxman

I would like to thank everyone for entering. Here are the winners....

We are giving away five copies of Rex Ryan's new book and they are going to:

73andMe

OrlandoMarinJr.

usbobsled

4HCrew

FloridaJetsFan

The autographed Rex Ryan football is going to:

GREENBEAN

Please send me a personal messsage here on JetNation with your address so we can ship out the items. We have the books in our possession and they will go out tomorrow. The ball is coming directly from the publisher.

Thanks again everyone!

All my sympathies to the losers!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still only have two addresses for shipping.

Hopefully the other winners post in here soon, I would hate to have to raffle this stuff off again.

Screw those guys!

I have a birthday coming in less than 3 months. Plus I have a miserable life. And i am very sure i am suffering from some really horrible thing. On top of that i was bullied as a child. And abused too. Do i win ? :)

Seems I've won the Football !!!!! I did not think I would win, (I never do) but I could not be happier!

THANKS JETNATION!!!!!!!

GO JETS!!!!

I sent my address to Phil in an Email. Let me know if I need to do anything else

Thanks again!

Seems I've won the Football !!!!! I did not think I would win, (I never do) but I could not be happier!

THANKS JETNATION!!!!!!!

GO JETS!!!!

I sent my address to Phil in an Email. Let me know if I need to do anything else

Thanks again!

You are all set...I just gave your address to the publisher. Rex's ball will ship soon. :D

Hey I know some others sent me messages that they got the book. Please post in here to acknowledge that you got it. The natives are doubting me. :)

By the time they decide to raffle the book it will be second hand and read already. If The Crusher takes it in the bathroom with him I definitely dont want it.

Not sure what you mean. The raffle winners were picked the morning the book came out.

Archived