NY JETS next head coach

Brenjetsfan

Good college coach. Shitty pro coach (although not given a chance). He would be a fool to leave USC.

Jeff Fisher

Yeah I like Fisher's track record of having good teams but never winning the Superbowl. With the crappy year sprinkled in every so often.

Oh wait...we already have that.

PASS. Let's bring Fisher here. With his O\C Dinger. Let's give them a crappier QB and a defense that isn't as good. I am sure that will put us over the top. :mrgreen:

Here is my new motto, feel free to use it and call it your own:

"If I can't have greatness, I want Herm".

i agree...fisher wont win us a superbowl, and last time i checked..thats what we want!...there really isnt anyone available thats a viable head coaching candidate...unless we wanna be like the redskins, cowboys and cheifs and go hire a retired coach like say...jimmy johnson? LOL

i vote stick with herm

Look how good Ravens offense is doing GGG

A guy that is out there that I will throw out his name is Sean Payton of the Cowboys who is running their offense if we want some new blood

sean payton is a good option...

i'd like fisher, dont see reid leaving the iggles..

Look how good Ravens offense is doing GGG

A guy that is out there that I will throw out his name is Sean Payton of the Cowboys who is running their offense if we want some new blood

I wouldn't mind Payton especially since I feel he has improved a ton. The comboys run a lot of different stuff similar to what Charlie Weis does. The Cowboys and the Panthers will play for the NFC title this year, imo.

NOOOOO Fassel please!!! I would prefer current coordinator or a very successful college coach. I am not opposed to giving Heimderdinger a chance, maybe Kubiak. I would love to get a guy like Jim Mora Jr which would never happen.

The best question is who would be hiring the coach? if Terry it will have to be a guy on the current KC staff

Rob Bollinger. Bolly's Dad. Bollywood Sr.

Has college OC experience. Great upgrade over Herm.

Just imagine it, the first father/son, HC/QB tandem in the history of the NFL.

DEV-Rob-Bollinger.jpg

get your facts straight...George Wilson Sr was the original head coach of the Miami Dolphins and his son Jr was their starting QB...thats the same type of success your boys would have now, ZERO

Archived