Jacko...

jetswin

He just showed up in his feetsie pajamas...

He missed his deadline in court this AM, supposedly in the hospital. He had until 12:35 to show, and just missed the deadline. Judge said he'd be arrested and lose $3mm bail money.

what does that mean?

The judge issued an arrest warrant 9revoking his bail) because he didn't believe the story from Jacko's lawyer that he is in the hospital with back problems.

Don't ask how I know this. All I will say is that my girlfriend has a slight obsession with the celebrity world.

Enough of this bullsh!t

It's time that someone in the California legal system grow a set of balls and standup up to this freak show

I agree 100%, this guy is a freak and is making a mockery of everyone and everything involved.

Damn, he showed up.

Jackson was pale and seemed to be having trouble walking as he was helped into the courthouse by bodyguards. He was wearing what appeared to be pajama bottoms and a collarless shirt, covered by a black blazer, and his hair was uncombed.

Freak

did you see the on ewhen the cops tazer the guy and he starts cryin like a girl...LOL...

I always love when they chase a guy, get him down, start giving him the 'royal' treatment and the camera turns away. That's a good camera crew

i have a cousin whos a cop and he's a fat fu*k...

true story; he was sleeping in his patrol car one night and had a bad dream....freaked out in his sleep and drew his gun while sitting in his car and fired 3 shots into his dashboard.....hahahaha what a d!ckhead

Well that's not realy saying much is it?

Ive seen 3 or 4 cops that were in shape in my life

Archived