The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

******* PLaystation... how many weeks since they got hacked? Now all of a sudden they lock me out of my system because they want a new password, but won't send me the email with the "instructions." Useless. I wants to watch teh Battleshar.

Ahhh, I see what's happening... they told ALL of their users to reset passwords at once, and don't have the ******* bandwidth to handle all the emails going out, and users coming in to reset their PWs.

Complete incompetence.

Added the Optimus part to the already Primate part of my avatar... I think its cool, but I'm a ******* geek.

Looks pretty sweet dude, nice job!

Well you ****ed things up now. You will have to replace Vic cause he will certainly be dead from the dehydration.

:rl:

Well you ****ed things up now. You will have to replace Vic cause he will certainly be dead from the dehydration.

Whattaya say Crush.. will you help me get my username changed from "Integrity28" to "Optimus Primate" ????

******* PLaystation... how many weeks since they got hacked? Now all of a sudden they lock me out of my system because they want a new password, but won't send me the email with the "instructions." Useless. I wants to watch teh Battleshar.

Ahhh, I see what's happening... they told ALL of their users to reset passwords at once, and don't have the ******* bandwidth to handle all the emails going out, and users coming in to reset their PWs.

Complete incompetence.

I think 4 weeks is how long they were down, something like that. Maybe 3. Where's Ecurb to tell us how superior Playstation is to Xbox now? :P

I think 4 weeks is how long they were down, something like that. Maybe 3. Where's Ecurb to tell us how superior Playstation is to Xbox now? :P

Meh, I still like the Playstation game system best... but I'm not a gamer's gamer. I play casually, and suck.

I mostly use the PS3 for blu ray.. and netflix... and now I'm locked out!

watch it on your computer ape

I'm about to, but I wanted to log some couch time with the girl... I hover over a monitor all day, was looking forward to the big screen. Now I'll just have to drink some raspeberry weizne and poop my pants.

Meh, I still like the Playstation game system best... but I'm not a gamer's gamer. I play casually, and suck.

I mostly use the PS3 for blu ray.. and netflix... and now I'm locked out!

One of my roommates played Black Ops on it constantly. As in he'd go to class, come back and play, cooking dinner while playing the game, staying up til 4 or 430. Dude was as addicted as you get. He legit had several signs of withdrawal :P I'm bad when I'm at school, I played 2 sometimes 3 hours a day or so...but that was just ridiculous.

I want to get netflix this summer, though. You guys keep talking about BSG, so I figure I should check it out. No other shows I can think of I'd want to watch though, honestly. Lost and Smallville were the only ones I watched consistantly and they're done. The Office and HIMYM are all that's left, really

One of my roommates played Black Ops on it constantly. As in he'd go to class, come back and play, cooking dinner while playing the game, staying up til 4 or 430. Dude was as addicted as you get. He legit had several signs of withdrawal :P I'm bad when I'm at school, I played 2 sometimes 3 hours a day or so...but that was just ridiculous.

I want to get netflix this summer, though. You guys keep talking about BSG, so I figure I should check it out. No other shows I can think of I'd want to watch though, honestly. Lost and Smallville were the only ones I watched consistantly and they're done. The Office and HIMYM are all that's left, really

Yeah, I'm thinking when I mod the BSG game... I'll base it on season 1. This way no spoilers, because I'm hoping it sparks interest with some of you and you all go out and watch it. I'd had for my game to be the spoiler...

So what your saying is, your gay.

No, what I'm saying is it sucks. I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of it in years and it's worse than I remember.

Where's T0mSmash? Has he even posted today?

Try Gossip Girl. :P Before you laugh, I had some (straight) male friends in college who enjoyed it. You're cool like them, there is a small chance you might like it. It might be too cheesy for you though.

No, what I'm saying is it sucks. I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of it in years and it's worse than I remember.

Smash, Brett, Jetscode and Womby seem to be the ones that haven't made a peep - though it could mean nothing and I could be drunk and overlooking someone.

:D

Try Gossip Girl. :P Before you laugh, I had some (straight) male friends in college who enjoyed it. You're cool like them, there is a small chance you might like it. It might be too cheesy for you though.

There are so many lies in here, I wonder if DanX is really DRP.

Huh?

Country music = huge, never-ending, non-fickle consumer base willing to sit through the same basic sh*t year after year.

It's all my mom listened to when I was growing up. Whenever dad was listening to something instead, I got the occasional reprieve with some classic rock which was nice. Can't stand country music. Except for Carrie Underwood...but that's because, you know...the hotness.

Smash, Brett, Jetscode and Womby seem to be the ones that haven't made a peep - though it could mean nothing and I could be drunk and overlooking someone.

SMC, Slats, sharrow... Hess... in other words... like half the game. :P

There are so many lies in here, I wonder if DanX is really DRP.

Lol Gossip Girl is my #2 guilty pleasure. I think it's awesome. I'm not lying about the male friends who watched it. They may have been mainly interested in ogling Blake Lively and Leighton Meester, but I think they were kind of into the story too. :) Obviously I'm not promising brilliant writing and acting.

Huh?

It's all my mom listened to when I was growing up. Whenever dad was listening to something instead, I got the occasional reprieve with some classic rock which was nice. Can't stand country music. Except for Carrie Underwood...but that's because, you know...the hotness.

Country is loaded with gorgeous women, as singers and fans. I hate that music, but God bless it because the women drive me nuts...

I'd just like to note the Asian chick referring to me as cool. Teh Vicious' prophecy is beginning to come to fruition.

They're too depressed I'm still alive ;)

Except for JC. My guess is he misplaced the magic 8 ball and is frantically searching for it

Lol Gossip Girl is my #2 guilty pleasure. I think it's awesome. I'm not lying about the male friends who watched it. They may have been mainly interested in ogling Blake Lively and Leighton Meester, but I think they were kind of into the story too. :) Obviously I'm not promising brilliant writing and acting.

Was this in college? I didn't watch tv in college, I figured I had teh rest of my life for that... I watched football on saturday and sunday, otherwise, nope... I was outside living it up.

Just in Fudge

mine blows away that epically bad attempt at humor by the stupid ape....

and now he's spamming the board with his opinions on everything from his tastes in beer to tampons.

can you hack in and freeze his account?

Was this in college? I didn't watch tv in college, I figured I had teh rest of my life for that... I watched football on saturday and sunday, otherwise, nope... I was outside living it up.

funny-gorilla.jpg

Country is loaded with gorgeous women, as singers and fans. I hate that music, but God bless it because the women drive me nuts...

This is true.

Smash took over for TomShane hence - T0mSmash

Ok I follow you. I didn't remember which one was which, just knew he and JiF came into the game to replace Dan and Tom. I thought you were implying Tom and Smash were the same person, which quite frankly was blowing my mind

and now he's spamming the board with his opinions on everything from his tastes in beer to tampons.

If I could do that, I'd have done it last game..

I tried dragging my knuckles across the keyboard in several directions, but never got a password match

No such things as spamming during night phase, its time for bullsh*tting Kswisshole. ******* suck it bitch.

Archived