The Office Mafia Game Thread

a fellow geek gave me a series called "Firefly" to borrow... ever heard of it? He's the one that turned me onto BSG.

Yeah. That one's on SciFi now, and gets good reviews. I'm usually not huge on SciFi, but really find myself enjoying BSG. I might give it a try from the beginning. Have you started it yet?

Also: mad men, Dexter, walking dead, justified, game of thrones, boatdwalk empire and fringe. I watch more but that's my sh*t

Love Walking Dead. Watched Boardwalk Empire, but I can say it really held me. I had a major crush on the whore who took the razor blade to the face, though.

I didn't start Game of Thrones. I am watching The Killing on AMC now, though, and it's really good.

I've got both seasons of Archer on my computer, too. That show kills me. Always Sunny and Arrested Development are other must-see sitcoms. The mother on Archer is the mother on AD, and the father from AD has a recurring role, too.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. That one's on SciFi now, and gets good reviews. I'm usually not huge on SciFi, but really find myself enjoying BSG. I might give it a try from the beginning. Have you started it yet?

Love Walking Dead. Watched Boardwalk Empire, but I can say it really held me. I had a major crush on the whore who took the razor blade to the face, though.

I didn't start Game of Thrones. I am watching The Killing on AMC now, though, and it's really good.

I've got both seasons of Archer on my computer, too. That show kills me. Always Sunny and Arrested Development are other must-see sitcoms. The mother on Archer is the mother on AD, and the father from AD has a recurring role, too.

Agreed on the comedy shows. Archer is ******* great. I love "Louie" as well but I'm also a CK fanboy.

Did you like the sopranos? What do you think of the killing?

Disagree. I'm a decent looking guy, but certainly not one of those JCrew model gays... and I've blown my load on prettier faces than this. Pardon my saying so. I think she looks like a girl I could make love me at the gym.

Lol maybe you're hotter than you think then. She's gorgeous!

Sorry Dan that was vulgar.

Hehe no worries.

LOVE Arrested Development. And Archer, but I've already said that a million times. :)

Haven't started Firefly yet, waiting to finish BSG and a couple other things. We only watch about 1-2 hours of TV max.

We own Arrested, seriously one of the best things we own. Nothing bad to say about the other stuff you've listed... I quit cable after 3 episodes of Boardwalk. Will eventually watch it all at once... like I do with everytihng. Quitting cable was clutch. 150$+ per month to $15 w/ netflix.

Something like that... Marissa Miller, Candice Swanepoel, Kate Beckinsale, I can't remember... Minka Kelly, the chick from the SI swimsuit cover this year. You were so close thouhg, you should get a prize.

Just googled them and your list sucks... the only one prettier than the chick on the last page is Candice Swanewhatever..

Marissa Miller looks like an old, plastic, barbie doll.

Hehe no worries.

LOVE Arrested Development. And Archer, but I've already said that a million times. :)

AD is a great show canceled too early. I know I mocked firefly but I don't know anyone that doesn't say AD was awesome b

I dunno... I look like a cross between Joey from Friends, Kevin James and Jason Statham according to most people... I'm gonna guess its cause I can hold my liquor and I'm funny.

Hehe no worries.

Sorry anyway, its not necessary... I totally could have said "released my ejaculate" there instead of "blown my load."

Just googled them and your list sucks... the only one prettier than the chick on the last page is Candice Swanewhatever..

To each his own... you don't see me Googling "David Beckham" and scrutinizing your list do you? No.

Agreed on the comedy shows. Archer is ******* great. I love "Louie" as well but I'm also a CK fanboy.

Did you like the sopranos? What do you think of the killing?

I've meant to watch Louie. I should download that one.

I loved the Sopranos, and Oz, too.

About The Killing, it's funny because I'd compare it to Twin Peaks in a good way. Same sort of theme where the show centers around a single murder, and it's very moody with tons of scenes in rainy Seattle, but it's not weird/fantasy-based like TP was. It's based on a Danish series, and I do like a lot of the dramas that come out of that part of the world. You definitely get drawn into the characters.

She's no Kristen Stewart... :P

kristen-stewart.jpg

wjfkdsnfmx;wpoeiskfhdcms,xs;dlkfjhgblfrisudhsjdm,vbkgj

Kristen Stewart is different! She is the only female I find attractive attractive. But really I just want to pet her hair. I don't want anywhere near her vagina. Lol.

Also... I think your penis might be broken...

marisa_miller_hfs.jpg

MM was the sh*t for SI and VS, and she's recently gone out to pasture like Heidi Klum did before her... Candice Swanepoel, is the body they found to replace MM's and damn did they do a good job...

Kristen Stewart is different! She is the only female I find attractive attractive. But really I just want to pet her hair. I don't want anywhere near her vagina. Lol.

BAHAHAHA

Btw ape -- is that Marissa Miller or the other one?

This girl is another example of average being over-celebrated in my opinion. I look at her and think, attainable. Hell, I might need a couple beers to go there. If you are swept away by her I can say with some certainty that its the aura, or mystique or brand of Kristen Stewart that elevates her beyond the local barista that never smiles when she takes your order.

BAHAHAHA

thats the best pic of marisa miller he could find... even in that her face looks like a dudes. kinda drag queenish if you ask me.

but of course I'd invite her into my waterbed in a NY minute.. just don't think she's thaaat hot.

Disagree. I'm a decent looking guy, but certainly not one of those JCrew model gays... and I've blown my load on prettier faces than this. Pardon my saying so. I think she looks like a girl I could make love me at the gym.

Yeah but she;s a chick.

I've meant to watch Louie. I should download that one.

I loved the Sopranos, and Oz, too.

About The Killing, it's funny because I'd compare it to Twin Peaks in a good way. Same sort of theme where the show centers around a single murder, and it's very moody with tons of scenes in rainy Seattle, but it's not weird/fantasy-based like TP was. It's based on a Danish series, and I do like a lot of the dramas that come out of that part of the world. You definitely get drawn into the characters.

Yea. The killing is good but it's SO moody that I feel like an emo kid after it. The acting is great but sadly the main cop is forgettable to me. I have nothing vested in her. I think it's a good show and I think it suffers being on AMC. because I compare it to mad men and walking dead.

Dude, you will love game of thrones. It's the sopranos with the sex, and backstabbing. It's plenty bloody/graphic and just replace the guns with swords. The fantasy element is not central, It's barely there honestly.

I dunno... I look like a cross between Joey from Friends, Kevin James and Jason Statham according to most people... I'm gonna guess its cause I can hold my liquor and I'm funny.

Sorry anyway, its not necessary... I totally could have said "released my ejaculate" there instead of "blown my load."

i look like the cross of James Gandilfini and The Hindenburg.

BAHAHAHA

Marissa Miller (replaced Heidi Klum as the #1 Victoria Secret girl):

marisa_miller_hfs.jpg

Candice Swanepoel (recently replaced Marissa Miller as the #1 VS girl):

V301462.jpg

During this years VS fashion show, the other models all agreed that Swanepoel has the best a$$ of the bunch of them... hard to argue with them, supermodels dont' usually have a pop to their booty...

19276_hot_ass_bikini_Candice_Swanepoel_122_112lo.jpg

CTM prefers to do both at once.

thats the best pic of marisa miller he could find... even in that her face looks like a dudes. kinda drag queenish if you ask me.

but of course I'd invite her into my waterbed in a NY minute.. just don't think she's thaaat hot.

Like I said bro - to each his own, her face is that of a beach girl. Sun freckles, no signs of "procedures." Plus her body is something special. Anyway, I've always been a fan of hers... interesting that you knock down my taste, but offer no vagina-touting alternative. Fag.

Is Pac seriously casing me right now on my taste for Marissa Miller... over Leyton Meester? Really? Victoria Secret and Sports Illustrated supermodel... or WB tv show actress. Hahhahaha... Here Pac this is for you...

Yea. The killing is good but it's SO moody that I feel like an emo kid after it. The acting is great but sadly the main cop is forgettable to me. I have nothing vested in her. I think it's a good show and I think it suffers being on AMC. because I compare it to mad men and walking dead.

Dude, you will love game of thrones. It's the sopranos with the sex, and backstabbing. It's plenty bloody/graphic and just replace the guns with swords. The fantasy element is not central, It's barely there honestly.

If HBO runs another marathon, I'll give it a try. Hate to jump into the middle. I decided to watch the Borgias instead, and that's been a minor disappointment.

This girl is another example of average being over-celebrated in my opinion. I look at her and think, attainable. Hell, I might need a couple beers to go there. If you are swept away by her I can say with some certainty that its the aura, or mystique or brand of Kristen Stewart that elevates her beyond the local barista that never smiles when she takes your order.

Haha. I know most people don't think she's gorgeous. I think there's something interesting about her, though. I thought she was boring until I saw Adventureland. I have a crush on the way she mumbles.

Archived