Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

CTM/Hess, I am voting for Pac, so I don't know why my names on the not voting list.

Pac looks to be skating right now. Got some initial pressure, and now is buried by ape and slats arguments.

Why the hell are you including CTM in there? Freudian slip to a teammate? Hmmm?

Which is why I wanted to run him up. Crushlove is dangerous as scum, like Dan because they are essentially unlynchable. Dan doesnt really flail at all under pressure. Perfect example is her shrugging off L-2 in this very game. Crush does a little more to defend. Wanted to see his reactions. Guess we'll have to wait.

I'm very happy with my Slats vote. Best feeling I've had for scum so far this game.

Sorry, but I find this to be bullsh*t. If people don't have the balls to vote Dan if she's the best lynch, she will continue to dominate as scum.

Mod Note:

Crusher couldn't play anymore. First dead spirit to PM me, who doesn't know alignment can take his seat. (Nae, JVOR, Wombat, Verb, JF80 or Jack)

Honestly, I would have rather you just random.org'd it. I would have LOVED to hop back in, but I wasn't online at that moment. Your call, though....just a little bummed about that.

This makes very little sense. Thanks, though.

Agreed. Jack, what slats is talking about is actually consolidating.

Pre-consolidated

player A - 3 votes

player B - 5 votes

player C - 1 vote

Consolidated

player A - 4 votes

player B - 5 votes

player C - 0 votes

That, my friend, is consolidation. It doesn't have to go to the top vote-getter -- just shrink the lynch pool.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, perhaps I'm a super nerd...but spike tv happened to be on from last night, and E3 is on. Apparently there's a Halo 4 coming out? And they're re-releasing combat evolved in November.

That, Mass Effect 3, and the Star Wars MMO all looked sick so far.

OK sorry...back to the game.

I have the weirdest boner.

It does happen, this is true and I even said Dan would have left last game as scum too. But it was a great opportunity to take another shot at you for losing that game.

Your theories make absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. And I love it.

Jack is saying that consolidating means moving votes to one person, and splitting means moving votes to 1 of 2 trains. So votes aren't all over, but they are still split down the middle.

Slats is saying that consolidating is isolating 1 or 2 lynch candidates and moving votes to either of them. Same as Jack's definition of splitting.

They are saying the same thing basically, and arguing semantics - but Jack is screwy, and Slats only has the capacity to see things his way.

I'm sure someone will blame me for this argument as well.

Jack is saying that consolidating means moving votes to one person, and splitting means moving votes to 1 of 2 trains. So votes aren't all over, but they are still split down the middle.

Slats is saying that consolidating is isolating 1 or 2 lynch candidates and moving votes to either of them. Same as Jack's definition of splitting.

They are saying the same thing basically, and arguing semantics - but Jack is screwy, and Slats only has the capacity to see things his way.

Idiot.

Why the hell are you including CTM in there? Freudian slip to a teammate? Hmmm?

Sorry, but I find this to be bullsh*t. If people don't have the balls to vote Dan if she's the best lynch, she will continue to dominate as scum.

Honestly, I would have rather you just random.org'd it. I would have LOVED to hop back in, but I wasn't online at that moment. Your call, though....just a little bummed about that.

Agreed. Jack, what slats is talking about is actually consolidating.

Pre-consolidated

player A - 3 votes

player B - 5 votes

player C - 1 vote

Consolidated

player A - 4 votes

player B - 5 votes

player C - 0 votes

That, my friend, is consolidation. It doesn't have to go to the top vote-getter -- just shrink the lynch pool.

It's consolidating of one player to another but it's still splitting between a top vote getter and someone who was less likely to get voted into a lynch. Just my opinion.

I get that but it makes it harder to get a lynch as the clock winds down. About 3 and a half hours to deadline.

I agree and endorse this.

I doubt it, I'd reference me replacing Dan last game and how I dont think Crusher would leave his team under the same logic...but we all know that logic doesnt fly with you.

///shakes head in disappointment

Crusher left the scum team in the clue game earlier this year. That was closer to the beginning of the game though.

Guys I'm going to give this another hour or so. I won't be around to defend.

I was about to post the same thing. I posted it this morning when I had one or no votes, that I had my kids tonight and was going out. That's happening within a half hour. I doubt I'll be here at deadline.

My favorites for scum are Pac and JiF.

Guys I'm going to give this another hour or so. I won't be around to defend.

Hope you get a few more votes then to atleast force a reveal, considering the same thing happenned in yesterday's day phase..

Well I write songs when I'm bored on the road. It's just something to kill the time. Well my friend who is moderately handy with a guitar. Put some music behind it. We let some people hear it. And I got contacted by the producer behind this years Grammy winning album of the year. She wants to use it for another project she's got going.

It just figures that you understand this guy...that's all...probably your fault from the get go.

I'll defend, but just ask that you tone down the a$$hole rhetoric. Thanks.

I do overreact to you because I find you annoying. Make your case rather than try to get under my skin.

Idiot.

You continue to show your true colors. Classy.

I hope at some point you re-read Saturday and this morning, and see the points at which YOU made this unpleasant.

To the rest of you, is there really any doubt that he's purposely antagonizing me here?

If he's scum, he's using a mafia tactic to bring you into an argument to distract the town.

If he's town, he just find you annoying.

Either way, just ignore it. Unless, of course, you are BOTH scum and this is a distraction tactic employed as a team. In that case, EAD. ;-)

You continue to show your true colors. Classy.

I hope at some point you re-read Saturday and this morning, and see the points at which YOU made this unpleasant.

To the rest of you, is there really any doubt that he's purposely antagonizing me here?

The last one was a joke, you moron. <_<

I'm out of here.

Official Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (2): Sharrow, Dan

Pac (1): Slats

Sharrow (1): AVM

Slats (4): Primate, Vic, JiF, Jack

DPR (1): Duke

Primate (1): Smash

Vic (4): DPR, CTM, JC, Brett

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Lily

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

If he's scum, he's using a mafia tactic to bring you into an argument to distract the town.

If he's town, he just find you annoying.

Either way, just ignore it. Unless, of course, you are BOTH scum and this is a distraction tactic employed as a team. In that case, EAD. ;-)

Nah, he's trying to use arguing with me as a town tell for himself. He said it earlier, but frankly its a wifom.

I'm just not buying it.

I was about to post the same thing. I posted it this morning when I had one or no votes, that I had my kids tonight and was going out. That's happening within a half hour. I doubt I'll be here at deadline.

My favorites for scum are Pac and JiF.

Mine would be (after you) DPR and Brett. DPR I have covered and Brett seems to continually come on and put in momentum votes and disappears.

Hope you get a few more votes then to atleast force a reveal, considering the same thing happenned in yesterday's day phase..

That's fine. My schedule here is pretty set, always has been so the fact you continually bring it up is annoying.

Well I write songs when I'm bored on the road. It's just something to kill the time. Well my friend who is moderately handy with a guitar. Put some music behind it. We let some people hear it. And I got contacted by the producer behind this years Grammy winning album of the year. She wants to use it for another project she's got going.

That's cool. So you really are an emo kid.

JK, congrats, pretty cool stuff to finally get something picked up possibly. I played in bands during my younger years, never led to anything but one of the best things in my life.

That's fine. My schedule here is pretty set, always has been so the fact you continually bring it up is annoying.

The fact that he is quietly lurking in a shepherding towards a reveal kinda way is comforting. :rolleyes:

I didn't realize memorizing your schedule was a prerequisitie to playing mafia ;)

The fact that he is quietly lurking in a shepherding towards a reveal kinda way is comforting. :rolleyes:

You're advocating a blind lynch then?

You're favorite for scum has left the building

CTM/Hess, I am voting for Pac, so I don't know why my names on the not voting list.

Pac looks to be skating right now. Got some initial pressure, and now is buried by ape and slats arguments.

Just wanted to quote this again - might be nothing, but perhaps subconsciously tossing a teammates name in there?

I didn't realize memorizing your schedule was a prerequisitie to playing mafia ;)

It's not but I mention it pretty much every game due to the fact I'm on the west coast.

I leave around 7PM EST to the gym, workout till about 8PM est, go home, cook and play with my son, am on around 11 PM EST. I will check in if possible from my iPhone in between

Just wanted to quote this again - might be nothing, but perhaps subconsciously tossing a teammates name in there?

Nope, i said earlier i can't believe brett wasn't voting this late in the day. I was going by Hess's list of non voters at the bottom....

It's not but I mention it pretty much every game due to the fact I'm on the west coast.

I leave around 7PM EST to the gym, workout till about 8PM est, go home, cook and play with my son, am on around 11 PM EST. I will check in if possible from my iPhone in between

ha-ha.. you're dealing with someone that needs an alarm to remind him to go out and meet my aughter at the bus at 3:27pm 5 days a week and still forgets.. then i have an angry bus driver beeping the horn

Since we are talking schedule, I wont be around for the deadline either. It hoops night. Usually finish around 8ish, so doubt I will be here to change if necessary.

And quite frankly, I dont think I want to. Slats has done nothing to put anyone's suspicions at ease. Pretty much just hurled insults at everyone voting him and offered nothing for the town knowing he's a top suspect and he's not going to be around for the deadline. Not town friendly play.

Since we are talking schedule, I wont be around for the deadline either. It hoops night. Usually finish around 8ish, so doubt I will be here to change if necessary.

And quite frankly, I dont think I want to. Slats has done nothing to put anyone's suspicions at ease. Pretty much just hurled insults at everyone voting him and offered nothing for the town knowing he's a top suspect and he's not going to be around for the deadline. Not town friendly play.

This. Especially me! My feelings are so hurt... I wish someone would hold me. Nanootz where are you?

Archived