Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

as you keep mention how me, brett and jack are likely scum in every post.. lol.. what a goofball.

not getting dragged down this path of hypocrisy with you this game..

I was defending against the 3 of you while trying to also decide who to believe between Slats and Smash... then you call me scummy for deciding "late." Amongst the other things you've called me scummy for...

I didn't start off casing you 3 in the middle of the "Doc decision" it was you guys that started casing me, essentially disallowing me to make any points along the way without interruption. I probably should have waited until the dust settled to point all this out, but I didn't... too bad. Now, I'm making sure its obvious to everyone else what's going on, so they have plenty to come back to if they decide to let you piper them into lynching me.

It always cracks me up when you and Slats dig at me, dig at me, dig at me, then I react, and you guys cry "I'm not getting dragged into this..."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape I'm not spinning what you post. I'm posting as I see it. If we had a misunderstanding then that's fine it happens. But you blatantly bringing up that silencing thing is scummy

I believe smash over slats but if people want smash dead then if he's telling the truth it will be slats tomorrow.

UNVOTE and vote smash

Good job keep your vote as it is now you lose the doc and the cop tonight idiot. What trickery vic would not have mattered what I posted yet you used your 90% sure slats was scum to just get me to say anything.

Stupidest sh*t I have ever seen. you dont catch possible scum with assumptions

Im out for a bit have to eat something.

Apparently my vote on you is the only one that matters?

Ape I'm not spinning what you post. I'm posting as I see it. If we had a misunderstanding then that's fine it happens. But you blatantly bringing up that silencing thing is scummy

I believe smash over slats but if people want smash dead then if he's telling the truth it will be slats tomorrow.

UNVOTE and vote smash

I hope you play enough games here for me to start figuring you out. :lol:

So 2 power roles reveal (Vic and Slats) and Jetscode winds up dead?

Almost comes across as Vic fake-claiming Cop, then feigning caution about releasing the names because they'd be a "kill list" for scum, then kill the 1 of 2 names still alive to sort of make himself look more legit.

I'd like to know what Slat's full reveal is before moving forward. Last game I knew the rolefinder couldn't be town because we knew of a multiple other investigative roles throughout the game, knowing the actual role is helpful in assessing balance imo.

No this isn't role fishing either, Slats said he'd tell us on D4, but we had to run him up again. That is selfish and frankly aligns with the type of anti-town play he exhibited all of D3 (that JIF pointed out).

I have a lot to catch up on, but I agree with the bolded here very much. But then I always find Slats scummy.

UNVOTE and vote smash

Be nice to noob time is over.

You are a ******* moron. VIC brought up the silencing. He said that scum could choose NOT to NK him and just silence him the rest of the way. I pointed out to him that scum knows that silenced people can still talk in night phase, therefore his flirting with the idea of maybe being kept alive would not hold up. Like I told CTM, I was helping him vet his options...

So, 1.) I didn't bring it up, 2.) I talked about it from the standpoint of vetting an idea the TOWN COP was toying with to make sure he didn't have any holes in his plan.

I said it earlier that I thought you slipped when you mouthed off about silencing ending at night phase, so mentioning it again doesn't make me scummy. It makes me consistent.

Clearly I struck a nerve if that simple observation, that you knew when silencing ended, which is 100% true because you did know - is making you this defensive.

UNVOTE and vote smash

Didn't see that vote coming btw... :rolleyes:

Actually it took me a little while. I was feeling neutral on Smash until he countered me. Lol! It was monkey and Jack asking for me to reveal before he did who I didn't want to answer. I expected a reasonable response from Smash and instead got scum. Pretty cool.

But yeah, thanks!

So we raised each other's blood pressure a little yesterday... it all works out in the end. :D

Final Vote Count:

Slats (3): Smash, Brett, JiF

Smash (8): Slats, Dan, CTM, Vic, Primate, Sharrow, AVM, Jack

DEMI-MOD NOTE: Sorry to say that a death scene is going to be a little wait. Trying to do what I can while at work, but that's going to be a little tough. Will get it done as soon as I can.

It's the way you said it assclown

You'll come to find, I hate people putting words in my mouth

Be nice to noob time is over.

You are a ******* moron. VIC brought up the silencing. He said that scum could choose NOT to NK him and just silence him the rest of the way. I pointed out to him that scum knows that silenced people can still talk in night phase, therefore his flirting with the idea of maybe being kept alive would not hold up. Like I told CTM, I was helping him vet his options...

So, 1.) I didn't bring it up, 2.) I talked about it from the standpoint of vetting an idea the TOWN COP was toying with to make sure he didn't have any holes in his plan.

I said it earlier that I thought you slipped when you mouthed off about silencing ending at night phase, so mentioning it again doesn't make me scummy. It makes me consistent.

Clearly I struck a nerve if that simple observation, that you knew when silencing ended, which is 100% true because you did know - is making you this defensive.

It's the way you said it assclown

You'll come to find, I hate people putting words in my mouth

I didn't put words in your mouth. You said "Lily can talk now" and I said "how do you know."

Then she talked.

So you knew. I didn't put words in your mouth. I said I was wary of the fact you knew, and it could have been a slip. You then proceeded to get uppity over it.

I think I struck a nerve, or you would have moved on by now.

I told you how I knew or how I assumed to know. That's all I've ever saw was people being silenced during day and free to speak at night.

If that's not good enough that's all your getting.

I didn't put words in your mouth. You said "Lily can talk now" and I said "how do you know."

Then she talked.

So you knew. I didn't put words in your mouth. I said I was wary of the fact you knew, and it could have been a slip. You then proceeded to get uppity over it.

I think I struck a nerve, or you would have moved on by now.

I told you how I knew or how I assumed to know. That's all I've ever saw was people being silenced during day and free to speak at night.

If that's not good enough that's all your getting.

I'm not asking for more of an explanation from you, that's what you aren't understanding.

I don't care what your explanation was, I'm not dismissing that it COULD HAVE been a slip.

Late bus attempt, imo.

Damned if I do. Or damned if I don't. It's apparently that way with you. Look elsewhere for cases Ape. You won't find one here.

If I wouldn't have reacted to your Lily speaking comment then I'd of been scum for knowing she could talk. Since I over reacted I still must have known more. I don't get you.

Damned if I do. Or damned if I don't. It's apparently that way with you. Look elsewhere for cases Ape. You won't find one here.

If I wouldn't have reacted to your Lily speaking comment then I'd of been scum for knowing she could talk. Since I over reacted I still must have known more. I don't get you.

What do you mean I won't find a case here... I've just made my case for why I think your play has been scummy - that is why you are defending.

What you think because you explain yourself a couple times, I should just go away?

What do you mean I won't find a case here... I've just made my case for why I think your play has been scummy - that is why you are defending.

What you think because you explain yourself a couple times, I should just go away?

A case on one remark. One single sentence? That's fresh.

You need to understand that this game revolves around him.. if someone questions something he does, they're likely scum trying to agitate him into distracting the game, if you vote him you're definitely scum. If you mimic what he's doing to try and prove a point, he is unaware of his own actions and finds what your doing scummy (which is the same damn thing he's doing). Ape is only concerned about how the other players are behaving in relation to him.

Basically, pretend he's not there and he has a "town read" on you.. lol

Now he's convinced smash is scum, after being unsure and thinking real hard about it an hour ago (until the cop voted), enough to accuse you of late busing which is what he did, assuming smash is scum. And he's buddy'ing up to slats after being the first one to demand his reveal today which caused this whole thing. Of course, mentioning any of this means you are scum.

Remind me please that I owe you rep

You need to understand that this game revolves around him.. if someone questions something he does, they're likely scum trying to agitate him into distracting the game, if you vote him you're definitely scum. If you mimic what he's doing to try and prove a point, he is unaware of his own actions and finds what your doing scummy (which is the same damn thing he's doing). Ape is only concerned about how the other players are behaving in relation to him.

Now he's convinced smash is scum, after being unsure and thinking real hard about it an hour ago (until the cop voted), enough to accuse you of late busing which is what he did, assuming smash is scum. And he's buddy'ing up to slats after being the first one to demand his reveal today which caused this whole thing. Of course, mentioning any of this means you are scum.

A case on one remark. One single sentence? That's fresh.

"Your play" means what you've been doing over the course of the game, or in your case, since you took over for Crusher.

This includes the possible slip, as we've been talking about, as well as you contorting my posts throughout the dialogue about Slats/Smash and who to vote for, and finally you jumping from Slats to Smash for the hammer. If we got this lynch right, and Smash is scum, I think you were going for a late bus move.

I've explained all this in earlier posts where I pointed it all out initially. Try not responding and reading for a moment.

He has a case of the DERPes.

Get it?

/goes for high five

//shows self door

You know, I wear my heart on my sleeve and put myself out there with my play, I don't appreciate you making fun of me. I can just bow out, if there's no place in this game for my style of play.

Y'all ready for the piper... after being dormant the whole game, I got him to snap out of it... all I had to do was point out how he was going through the motions.

The arguing continued on as you all begin to grow more and more wary. You have yet to identify a demon, and with each passing moment, you all get closer to eternal damnation. But there suddenly seems to be a breakthrough. Two different men claim to have received the same ability from the spirit of Bleedin Green, and only one could possibly be telling the truth, right? The line is drawn and people begin to take their two sides. Things go back and forth, until suddenly the momentum shifts in favor of slats, and the crowd begins to grow larger and larger against Smashmouth. He protests, but his pleas go mostly unheard as the crowd moves in towards him.

"Listen to me you idiots! I'm the one telling the truth, slats is a damned demon! Kill him before it's too late!"

But it seemed the majority had already made up their hands. The group pounces in and starts to lay a beating down onto Smash, pummeling him mercilessly. However, things change as Smash's eyes turn red and he immediately heaves you all off from on top of him. The face of the man you had known as Smash disappears as he is shown in his true, demon form. Smash quickly springs to his feet and looks to attack, but before he can do any damage, AVM pulls a battle axe from off of the and drives it right down into the back of Smash from behind. Smash falls to the ground in a heap and you all breathe a deep sigh of relief. Slats is the first to walk over and stand over the demon body of the man who sought to get him killed.

"What did I tell you all? I don't understand how some of you didn't believe me, it was so obvious. We finally got our first demon, and now we can follow him straight to the rest of them. This is just the beginning."

With that slats kicks the motionless corpse, or what he thought was a corpse, of Smash. Suddenly Smash's eyes glow bright red again and before anyone can react, he pushes himself up to his knees, quickly pulls his arm back and thrusts forward, slamming his hand straight into the chest of the man standing over him, slats. Smash tears slats beating heart from his chest, as slats falls to the ground in a heap. Before any more damage can be done, Jack tears the axe from out of the demon Smash's back and drops it straight down, taking his head clear off of his body. Smash's headless body falls to the ground, as his head tumbles across the room. The first demon is finally dead, but not without unfortunate consequences.

THE DEMON SMASHMOUTH (bomb) IS DEAD

SLATS (protector) IS DEAD

and is now a spirit of the house

695734_f520.jpg

Please submit all night actions.

Y'all ready for the piper... after being dormant the whole game, I got him to snap out of it... all I had to do was point out how he was going through the motions.

boy are you dumb.. the fact that i cased pac yesterday and he ended up being lynched, plus was an early vic voter and pushed his reveal means I was dormant.. wtf have you been up to, i've been lynching townies :D

Well, I was way wrong. Good job everyone.. BUT

That explains why they chose Smashmouth. And I think it is critically important that we look at those who chose to support Slats the most for scum. Scum WANTED Smash to be lynched, because they could look like good guys and still kill Slats.

Archived