Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Well, I was way wrong. Good job everyone.. BUT

That explains why they chose Smashmouth. And I think it is critically important that we look at those who chose to support Slats the most for scum. Scum WANTED Smash to be lynched, because they could look like good guys and still kill Slats.

bwahahahahahaha!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That explains why they chose Smashmouth. And I think it is critically important that we look at those who chose to support Slats the most for scum. Scum WANTED Smash to be lynched, because they could look like good guys and still kill Slats.

hmm.. fair point, but i imagine smash could've denotated tomorrow too.. In any event, i agree that slats voters shouldn't be cleared, cause it looks like they were going to achieve thier goal regardless..

It breaks my heart to say so. But AVM just came in and dropped a vote and bounced out. CTM is another. I'm as good as dead so I'm talking like I'm a spirit anyways.

I never contorted anything.

Ape please, I've played so crazy I could of damned a pope to be lynched and all you've got is one sentence and a case on crusher who might have posted four times. You should be able to come up with something better then that. Better then imaginary twists and one sentence.

However that does say something about you. Desperate for another lynch before the first body is even cold? Someone got trigger finger? You used to not be high on my radar. You made some scummy posts and when I saw them I mentioned them.

Now your laughable case on me has me really looking in your direction.

"Your play" means what you've been doing over the course of the game, or in your case, since you took over for Crusher.

This includes the possible slip, as we've been talking about, as well as you contorting my posts throughout the dialogue about Slats/Smash and who to vote for, and finally you jumping from Slats to Smash for the hammer. If we got this lynch right, and Smash is scum, I think you were going for a late bus move.

I've explained all this in earlier posts where I pointed it all out initially. Try not responding and reading for a moment.

sure thing scumbot. Your logic makes no sense. Why would the entire team go after a bus?

Going after Slats is the optimal play for scum. If Slats gets lynched, hooray for them. Town lynches Smash and he takes out someone else with him. Lynching smash in a bus is Plan B for scum. Lynching Slats is Plan A.

You've clearly got some sort of agenda here.

boy are you dumb.. the fact that i cased pac yesterday and he ended up being lynched, plus was an early vic voter and pushed his reveal means I was dormant.. wtf have you been up to, i've been lynching townies :D

Weak sauce.

Everyone here who has played with you knows how out front you like to play as town. You haven't done that. You've been doing due-diligence.

You let me and Slats go round and round yesterday without so much as a snide peep... after 2 straight games of battling with you, I'd have expected more from you. Instead you steered clear. Now, you always claim me arguing with people helps you see the game better... but no perspective still, even when I ask you for your take on the game. Instead, you think I'm calling you out to case you - defensive, when all I wanted was your opinion on some people.

Then I call you out for going through the motions... and you kick it into case-making time on the Ape, starring CTM.

Your play reeks.

sure thing scumbot. Your logic makes no sense. Why would the entire team go after a bus?

Going after Slats is the optimal play for scum. If Slats gets lynched, hooray for them. Town lynches Smash and he takes out someone else with him. Lynching smash in a bus is Plan B for scum. Lynching Slats is Plan A.

You've clearly got some sort of agenda here.

It was the optimal play because look at what it has already done to you. I am town, I look like scum now. The ones that look the most like town because of their support for Slats can skate to end game. They are planning more than 1 day in advance here.. long term, not short term.

Weak sauce.

Everyone here who has played with you knows how out front you like to play as town. You haven't done that. You've been doing due-diligence.

You let me and Slats go round and round yesterday without so much as a snide peep... after 2 straight games of battling with you, I'd have expected more from you. Instead you steered clear. Now, you always claim me arguing with people helps you see the game better... but no perspective still, even when I ask you for your take on the game. Instead, you think I'm calling you out to case you - defensive, when all I wanted was your opinion on some people.

Then I call you out for going through the motions... and you kick it into case-making time on the Ape, starring CTM.

Your play reeks.

lol, are you for real? I'm scummy for not interjecting into a an argument between you and slats? were you playing the last 2 games with me when you nearly suffocated me in your stupidity?

I think lily is scum. Most likely all the scum are rolled up. Probably a godfather, silencer and possibly the double voter

This is interesting to me, because we have seen already 3 likely scum roles: DV, Bomb, Silence.... and there probably is a GF.

So that is an amazingly rolled scum team, for how little roles there seem to be for town. Which means maybe only 3 scum left, so town has greater numbers than usual?

It was the optimal play because look at what it has already done to you. I am town, I look like scum now. The ones that look the most like town because of their support for Slats can skate to end game. They are planning more than 1 day in advance here.. long term, not short term.

You having an a$$-backwardly strong read on Slats AND your overall play is what makes you look like scum. It's entirely possible that one of you or JiF is town, but I strongly bet that at least one of you is scum.

lol, are you for real? I'm scummy for not interjecting into a an argument between you and slats? were you playing the last 2 games with me when you nearly suffocated me in your stupidity?

Exactly why I'd expect you to involve yourself. You can't help yourself... who ended up being wrong both times by the way? Oh, it was you... but yeah, I'll be the stupid one... wouldn't want your unwashed panties to get wadded up.

Exactly why I'd expect you to involve yourself. You can't help yourself... who ended up being wrong both times by the way? Oh, it was you... but yeah, I'll be the stupid one... wouldn't want your unwashed panties to get wadded up.

No i was right last game with the day 1 case.. and btw.. i was town then too, so you were the one wrong both times..

I think Sharrow's vote was a momentum builder.... but it was the vote by Brett that I thought really stuck out, then when I voted Pac at this start of this day, Brett was very quick to jump behind me and vote him too.

Brett as scum is a gut thing for me right now. I knew he was roled up last game on D1, he usually slow plays D1 as a low-roled townie. He plays with some moxie on D1 when he has a power role as he did last game... he's seemed far more opportunistic this game... unlike both the other tells I've noticed with him.

This.

Plus Brett's play today. Of Brett, CTM and Jack - Brett is the one I'm most confident in. The other 2 might just be idiots.

No i was right last game with the day 1 case.. and btw.. i was town then too, so you were the one wrong both times..

No, you said I was scum... I was SK. The logic scenario you presented that convinced you I was scum, didn't apply for SK.

I was wrong the first time. The second time I was SK, your alignment wasn't a concern to me - I knew I could out-argue you and you'd be out of my way.

:P

You having an a$-backwardly strong read on Slats AND your overall play is what makes you look like scum. It's entirely possible that one of you or JiF is town, but I strongly bet that at least one of you is scum.

JiF would be my lynch tomorrow.

Brett is #2 on the list.

Monkey and Jack are both troublesome. We still have yet to hear from another player who got this double vote capability, and we know it was used twice.

Archived