Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

lol, i said I was leaning Smash, how is that pushing him being town? I was leaning scum on him not town. How is saying "There is only one possibility that Slats is scum, but many possibilities that Smash is" saying he's town?

Misunderstanding. I thought you meant "leaning Smash" as in leaning toward believing him.

I hate when people do this, "I'm leaning so-and-so" it basically leaves it open for the meaning to be changed later.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She didn't call BS. She said it seemed genuine. Now your grabbing for straws.

I WHAT? I never said that. I just clarified what you were saying. My final post on the topic sums it up. It feels like a slip.

I WHAT? I never said that. I just clarified what you were saying. My final post on the topic sums it up. It feels like a slip.

Heh.

Sharrow, since you are online - do you have $.02 to spare on this, or just going to stick to defending and then running and hiding for a couple more game days?

Misunderstanding. I thought you meant "leaning Smash" as in leaning toward believing him.

In retrospect, it looks like Jack did the same thing when he agreed with me.

Personally, I don't see any slip up in his post earlier, but his "I should have been the bomb kill" could have easily been scum grandstanding.

I'm sorry I misunderstood.

Lily, when are you going to start playing? You've had a while to contribute and after your day of silence and nothing but observing. All you've managed to do is post three paragraphs and a sentence about me.

You said after day 2 we would see you jump into action, well tomorrow is day 5 so I'm wondering if we are going to see Lily play this game.

Jack, if you don't like my playstyle, don't play in games I'm in anymore, but I will not be bullied into doing what you want me to do.

That's just it, I haven't seen any playstyle. I'm not trying to bully you. You haven't played this game. You haven't contributed. You seem to just be trying to stay below the radar and not get noticed by not posting. Then your getting angry at me for wanting to see you post more. That doesn't make sense to me. It makes me think your scummy. I've never said Lily I hate your playstyle, it's annoying and it's ruining the game. I said Lily your actions this game make you look scummy.

I don't get the vilinazation I'm getting for trying to get reactions and calling things as I see them from you. Everyone has there own way to play, I don't get mad at anyone for playing the game they enjoy. I wish you wouldn't get mad at me for playing how I enjoy.

Everyone was feeling a little conflicted. Sure, it was great to finally get your first dead demon under your belt, but you all couldn't help but lose some of the enjoyment as it cost slats his life in the process, and you all were worried that another of you could be the next to go at the hands of the demons at any moment. You all sit around, enjoying the quiet few moments, and relaxing after everything you all just went through. When suddenly, you hear a blood-curdling scream ring throughout the house. You all quickly gather together and run straight towards the sound. You bust into a room to found the bloody mangled corpse of another of you. The body is unrecognizable, but a quick check of his wallet finds the worst fears of you all have come true, as it is indeed the body of Vicious.

VICIOUS (cop) IS DEAD

and is now a spirit of the house

695734_f520.jpg

You all mourn the loss of another one of your friends, imagining things could not possibly get worse. Then suddenly, the sound of a gunshot rings through the halls of the house. You all look at each other in panic, frighten of what this can mean. Again you quickly run to the room from which the sounds came and find another dead body laying, this one with a bullet whole square in the middle of its head. Unfortunately, it is another human body. As you all stand there in shock that you have lost another friend, things suddenly start to look up. The human body before you slowly starts to fade and change, and it is revealed over time that what you saw was only a disguise, as laying before you now is the corpse of a demon. Perhaps this night wasn't all bad after all.

THE DEMON JIF (one-time double voter) IS DEAD

Chapter 5 has begun.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Hrmm.. jif was 1 time double voter.. monkey clearly used his on pac.. giving me a bit of a pause cause i was planning on voting him today

He said he was given the role, where from Hess's post it makes Jif sound like he ha a one shot double vote from the start.

Hrmm.. jif was 1 time double voter.. monkey clearly used his on pac.. giving me a bit of a pause cause i was planning on voting him today

Would be strange if scum had multiple double voters. Possible, but unlikely, imo.

I'm going back to avm at this point, i think the double voter thing makes ape seem more innocent and brett has an innocent result, lynching him doesn't make sense atm..

vote avm

I have to take off for an hour or so. I'm interested to see what the rest of you think. I've become pretty myopic this game. I can't see past Jack_Distraction. Maybe I'll have more to say later.

I have to take off for an hour or so. I'm interested to see what the rest of you think. I've become pretty myopic this game. I can't see past Jack_Distraction. Maybe I'll have more to say later.

I have that affect on a lot of women. :P

So why AVM?

because ape and jif were the two people i was mainly interested in today, and ones death partially vetted the others innocence. Avm's been in my top 4 pretty much since he blew up at dan

I'm going back to avm at this point, i think the double voter thing makes ape seem more innocent and brett has an innocent result, lynching him doesn't make sense atm..

vote avm

I'll vote AVM for right now.

I think it's really important we hear more from him today after he got to lay low the past several days.

By all means, ask away.

Archived