Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Yeah, its so un-townie of him to give us what would appear to be a scum report right away... :rolleyes:

Yeah, i mean, after making 1 post in 2 days, he's on right after the nk to make a fake claim. Nothing suspicipous at all there

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night 1 -- Dan. Didn't leave.

Night 2 -- Lily. Didn't leave.

Night 3 -- Vic. Visited Brett.

Night 4 -- CTM. Visited Vic.

As to why: I think Dan goes without saying. Night 2, I was focused a lot on Lily/Jack...I think we've been there. Night 3, as I was rationalizing my decision to myself to BG, I figured if Vic got silenced, I could share his investigation. Night 4, CTM has been unreasonably clean, don't ya think? When the hell was the last time he had this little pressure? He even made it until recently to have his first monkey fight.

All else I've got is I've been told I don't see day time actions if they've been submitted then. Asked after Jacks first death.

Wait a minute, AVM had TWO votes on him. TWO. He was in no imminent danger of getting lynched. Why give himself up to take out ONE townie when two of his scummates were just killed off in consecutive day-night cycles?

AVM's play makes no sense if he's scum. And the solution is simple. Lynch your a$$, take out AVM if you flip town. And lynching AVM first makes little sense since he's claimed watcher. If he's telling the truth he's highly useful in a game with so few roled up townies. Thought I'm sure you'll come up with a clever fake reveal before dying first.

Speedlynch this clown.

They were two quick votes and he's probably rocked by what happenned to jif... they're on the run

Brett and Jack on Slats, CTM and Dan on Smash... all decided nice and early which side to take. Appropriately bussing and pushing so as to not all be in one spot. Seems like the right split up for scum given the importance of a play like this.

I figure at least 2 of those 4 is scum.

Interesting to see 3 of them trying to sell me as scum the minute I mention their names too... Brett, Jack and CTM all of a sudden everything I say "pings" them, and needs to be twisted out of context for you all to see. Shameful scum, shameful.

Going back to this.

Feel better about Brett, given the investigation result - and I don't see all 4 scum being on the Slats train at once.

Totally think CTM is scum.

I'm not too suspicious of Dan. I can see Jack as the 4th, thinking he could try to push the Slats lynch and if fail, then bus by hammering Smash. I don't think scum would have tried to bus more than 2 of themselves there. Could be someone that voted between me and Jack's hammer - the count above isn't the final. With play as important as that one was, I just don't see how all 4 scum weren't involved early, and Jack could have been the one that volunteered to flake out and jump over to Smash for the bus play if they couldn't influence town to lynch Slats.

I investigated CTM. I can say that much. How much it helps I have no clue. FWIW I was between AVM and CTM.

And I assume CTM flipped town? Perhaps CTM is the godfather. Either way, lynch CTM first, then AVM if he flips town. AVM will die either tonight (NK) or tomorrow (lynch) regardless, it would seem.

They were two quick votes and he's probably rocked by what happenned to jif... they're on the run

That's fine. AVM will die tomorrow then and they'll likely be down to one, possibly two. That leaves what, 6 on 2 at worst? Pretty good odds for town.

Either way no one but you would make sense for the noose right now.

And I assume CTM flipped town? Perhaps CTM is the godfather. Either way, lynch CTM first, then AVM if he flips town. AVM will die either tonight (NK) or tomorrow (lynch) regardless, it would seem.

Or lynch scum now, i'm a confirmed innocent

How about people on neither lynch, namely Lily and Verb. I'm sure nothings suspicious about either one.

Going back to this.

Feel better about Brett, given the investigation result - and I don't see all 4 scum being on the Slats train at once.

Totally think CTM is scum.

I'm not too suspicious of Dan. I can see Jack as the 4th, thinking he could try to push the Slats lynch and if fail, then bus by hammering Smash. I don't think scum would have tried to bus more than 2 of themselves there. Could be someone that voted between me and Jack's hammer - the count above isn't the final. With play as important as that one was, I just don't see how all 4 scum weren't involved early, and Jack could have been the one that volunteered to flake out and jump over to Smash for the bus play if they couldn't influence town to lynch Slats.

Wait a minute, AVM had TWO votes on him. TWO. He was in no imminent danger of getting lynched. Why give himself up to take out ONE townie when two of his scummates were just killed off in consecutive day-night cycles?

AVM's play makes no sense if he's scum. And the solution is simple. Lynch your a$$, take out AVM if you flip town. And lynching AVM first makes little sense since he's claimed watcher. If he's telling the truth he's highly useful in a game with so few roled up townies. Though I'm sure you'll come up with a clever fake reveal before dying first.

Speedlynch this clown. Shout out to my former "Office Mafia" scummate Pac, who had this guy pegged a while ago.

I'm wondering about this, too, but perhaps he has some sort of lynch avoidance or something else making it not such a bad deal? I don't know. If he was going to make this play, he had to make it right away when day started. I think he knew suspicion was swinging his way.

I know the smarter play is to lynch CTM first, but I can't shake how completely scummy AVM has felt to me this game. Lol.

This. I'm as good as dead tonight or tomorrow. Scum just lost two yesterday, would they really be willing to take another 1 for 1 right now?

townie

Of course you'd flip town and thank you for pointing it out multiple times. Heard you the first time.

Unfortunately for you Vic's investigation is largely useless for our purposes right now. Either you're the godfather or AVM is lying and he's scum. Those are the only two possibilities I see.

This. I'm as good as dead tonight or tomorrow. Scum just lost two yesterday, would they really be willing to take another 1 for 1 right now?

Of course they wouldn't which is why your play here makes NO SENSE If you're scum. You were at L-4, not L-2 or L-1, and gave town all the information it needed to proceed. It wasn't a defensive move it was a proactive one. One scum wouldn't take if they were down 8 to 2.

This, absolutely NO reason not to play it this way. Smash and JIF dead we should have the numbers advantage.

Lynch CTM now, if he flips town - kill AVM tomorrow. If not... then AVM is legit, and we give him one more night to track someone - and he can give his report as a spirit.

I felt CTM was super townie in siding with slats. Nice and early.

I think CTM and I can generally read Slats pretty well ... I felt very, very strongly that Slats was town and was not surprised CTM had the same read.

I don't always have the best read on CTM, but I don't see this point as anything indicative of his alignment.

I'm wondering about this, too, but perhaps he has some sort of lynch avoidance or something else making it not such a bad deal? I don't know. If he was going to make this play, he had to make it right away when day started. I think he knew suspicion was swinging his way.

I know the smarter play is to lynch CTM first, but I can't shake how completely scummy AVM has felt to me this game. Lol.

Well let's see what kind of role reveal CTM cooks up. He's probably working furiously with his scum team to come up with a good one. The longer he takes to produce it the worse he looks.

If he's just a roleless townie like most of us were, no big loss.

It has nothing to do with feeling right now.

Read my post above, its a pure logic play at this point. You don't lynch the claimed investigative role first in this scenario. ESPECIALLY since he can give his results after he dies. Lynch CTM, if he's scum, we let AVM track one more time and he probably gets NK, but he can gives us an additional report.

If CTM is town, we kill AVM tomorrow for an easy lynch. Either way, we retain the advantage, but the prior scenario gets us an additional report.

Like has been mentioned a couple times now, what if there's a lynch avoidance? I bring it up because there IS a downside to lynching the innocent in a 50-50 situation if that's the case. No need to just think it's easy as pie and make a stupid decision.

The alternative downside to that is we kill off the watcher. Not that it matters too much; he's dead tonight if he's telling the truth. My take is that, if AVM is ballsy enough to make a move like this as scum, you tip your hat to him and move on.

Worrying about a lynch avoidance just isn't a big enough deterrent to taking out CTM. In this worst case scenario, after lynching AVM twice its at worst what, 5 to 2 for the town? Definitely not an impossible situation.

10 players alive. I'm guessing there were 5 scum, meaning 3 are left. 7 town, 3 scum.

Lynch me now, that puts you at 6 and 3 (if I'm town). Tonight scum kill, it's 5 and 3. Tomorrow you speed lynch CTM, 5 and 2. Another mislynch would put it at 4 and 2 that night, then 3 and 2 the next day. You can afford two mislynches...so lynch me first, prove me as town, and lynch CTM.

Either way, towns still ok.

Archived