Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Easy monkey. For the same reason we're laying off CTM we have to give Brett the benefit of the doubt AT THE MOMENT in light of Vic's results.

Feel free to go after him if AVM flips scum. If AVM ends up town, CTM is your godfather, not Brett.

I know how the game works 80.

Asking people to weigh-in with more than just a vote is all I'm doing here.... with everyone, not just Brett. I don't like it when we get to endgame, and the only people left are people who have left behind no content wherein they are bound to a position this way, or that, on the game.

You end up playing the whole game, just to take an uninformed stab in the dark at the end.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently leaning AVM...have we heard from everybody?

Optimus Primate

CTM

Crusher/Jack

brettw4rd

AVM

Dan X

Lily

Sharrow

RaoulDuke

DPR/Verbal

Sharrow posted last night, Lily too... neither of them this morning.

Edit: Everyone has posted since the silencing, except for Sharrow.

You guys are at LyLo, right? That makes this a lot harder. Also, there is hardly any lynch info out there. Might want to get a roleclaim from CTM and anyone AVM claims to have tracked.

We have both. They're buried several pages back. The gist is that AVM said he tracked Dan day 1, Vic Day 3 and CTM Day 4. Forget who he tracked Day 2. CTM claimed 1-time BP.

I think AVM is scum. I think Brett would still be second on my list for scum even with an innocent result. If there is 5, I think the last one is between Jack/Crusher and Lily. Between them, I think Lily has been dodgier overall. Also her stance on AVM and her being part of AVM's report kind of catches my eye.

Think Ape is a$$-backwards wrong about Dan. She's my strongest town read at this point.

Does the vig have any shots left? If so, no lynch and a shot at CTM to vet or kill him might be viable.

Good point, but we don't want to OUT the vig. Whoever it is should stay quiet because he/she may be the most powerful townie left.

Problem is there's no guarantee that we'd see if a shot gets fired. We'd be taking CTM's word for it.

Don't like the idea of a no-lynch.

You guys are at LyLo, right? That makes this a lot harder. Also, there is hardly any lynch info out there. Might want to get a roleclaim from CTM and anyone AVM claims to have tracked.

CTM claimed 1-time BPV townie

AVM's list:

Night 1 -- Dan. Didn't leave.

Night 2 -- Lily. Didn't leave.

Night 3 -- Vic. Visited Brett.

Night 4 -- CTM. Visited Vic.

I agree with you though, might make sense to get roleclaims from Dan, Brett and Lily here.

Good point, but we don't want to OUT the vig. Whoever it is should stay quiet. Problem is there's no guarantee that we'd see if a shot gets fired. We'd be taking CTM's word for it.

Vig isn't much of an asset anymore, they are shooting blind, they shoot wrong and we're ****ed.

The only low-risk, pro-town purpose the vig can actually server right now is in fact vetting CTM's claim.

I think AVM is scum. I think Brett would still be second on my list for scum even with an innocent result. If there is 5, I think the last one is between Jack/Crusher and Lily. Between them, I think Lily has been dodgier overall. Also her stance on AVM and her being part of AVM's report kind of catches my eye.

Think Ape is a$$-backwards wrong about Dan. She's my strongest town read at this point.

The last time Dan was my strongest town read, she made one of the most epic scum comeback wins ever... and I had egg in my face.

All I'm saying is I can't dismiss her "seeming townie" because of that experience.

I do agree with you about Lily. In fact I remember back when Lily got silenced AVM said something about scum silencing one of their own, Jack said something like that too. I think AVM said it first though.

Did she tell you to say that? ;)

I can read myself thank you very much.

I also think most of the suspicions on her for this game are deep-seated in paranoia and not based on her actual gameplay. That, and you know, Smash and JiF both went at her pretty hard early on. Don't see JiF of all people bussing a teammate that early, especially when he knows how valuable Dan could be to their team.

I can read myself thank you very much.

I also think most of the suspicions on her for this game are deep-seated in paranoia and not based on her actual gameplay. That, and you know, Smash and JiF both went at her pretty hard early on. Don't see JiF of all people bussing a teammate that early, especially when he knows how valuable Dan could be to their team.

Lol yes, please reread the ridiculous case Smash was pushing on me. JiF was on me for very weak reasons, too. I think they were trying to capitalize on the early momentum in my direction.

Wait, I did the math wrong. It's probably not LyLo. I don't see AVM making this play as scum if CTM were innocent and you weren't at LyLo. Lynch CTM imo.

That was the thought originally, except that Vic got an innocent result when he investigated CTM. Therefore, this is what we're looking at:

1) Either CTM is the godfather or a 1-time BP.

2) Either AVM is scum or a tracker. Also possible that he has a one-time lynch avoidance given his risky play.

Seems general consensus in light of the new information is to take out AVM first.

Wait, I did the math wrong. It's probably not LyLo. I don't see AVM making this play as scum if CTM were innocent and you weren't at LyLo. Lynch CTM imo.

CTM is identified as innocent by the confirmed cop. Just lynch AVM. If AVM is innocent, you have CTM as godfather and Brett is cleared.

I mean seriously, just look at his results. How are they not sketchy.

1) Says he tracked Dan. Dan had already confirmed herself as roleless before he released results.

2) Lily was his track. Lily barely even acknowledges a confirmation that his result was accurate. Her first post after that was just saying she thought AVM was town.

3) Vic was his track. We already went over why that one made no sense, especially after Vicious said his result before AVM did.

4) CTM visited Vicious. Expects us to test it out on blind faith.

But my #1 is Dan, and not because she sucks. She's skating. Hard. No real decisions, just questions and "I don't know" type posts. Me no likey.

AVM/Dan might be our last 2 scum.

Think Ape is a$-backwards wrong about Dan. She's my strongest town read at this point.

I feel pretty good about Dan, too, which is why DPR/Verbal's post caught my eye. Maybe he still needs to catch up -a lot- but I think Dan has been pretty aggressive since her clueless first couple days. Could be looking to push the monkey in a direction he seems willing to go.

Also, Dan claimed roleless back on D2 - which is why it's so easy for AVM to claim he tracked her and she went nowhere, btw.

This looks like a really cool game, Hess. Excellent setup. Sucks I didn't get to play, but I've been on trial over the last week and with it over & the car accident issues resolved my life is finally back to normal (which includes mafia :D).

Will sign up for the next one.

With 21 players, standard is 5 scum. With 2 scum dead, that leaves 3 out of 10 remaining being scum which isn't LyLo. This is assuming Hess used standard numbers.

I think your math is poor.. assuming nk's go through with no doc

7 versus 3 brings it to 5 versus 3 if you lynch me, lynch avm brings it to 4 versus 2... which is lylo.. Especially with a silencer..

CTM is identified as innocent by the confirmed cop. Just lynch AVM. If AVM is innocent, you have CTM as godfather and Brett is cleared.

I mean seriously, just look at his results. How are they not sketchy.

1) Says he tracked Dan. Dan had already confirmed herself as roleless before he released results.

2) Lily was his track. Lily barely even acknowledges a confirmation that his result was accurate. Her first post after that was just saying she thought AVM was town.

3) Vic was his track. We already went over why that one made no sense, especially after Vicious said his result before AVM did.

4) CTM visited Vicious. Expects us to test it out on blind faith.

People need to think this thru. JiF was sunk. He was the lynch today if he wasn't vig killed. Scum has to be concerned about a possible watcher in the game just sitting on Vic and waiting to see who visited him. No way CTM does the kill if he's on that team instead of JiF. No possible way.

Also, tracker is easier to false claim because you can go by people's reveals in the game. Watcher's a little tougher with a few unclaimed people still out there who could've visited your alleged night actions, ready to call you on your BS.

CTM claimed 1-time BPV townie

AVM's list:

Night 1 -- Dan. Didn't leave.

Night 2 -- Lily. Didn't leave.

Night 3 -- Vic. Visited Brett.

Night 4 -- CTM. Visited Vic.

I agree with you though, might make sense to get roleclaims from Dan, Brett and Lily here.

What is your reasoning here? Not sure why Brett and I are on the list. As much as I'm still suspicious of him. And I already claimed roleless. I don't see the reasoning behind this.

I think your math is poor.. assuming nk's go through with no doc

7 versus 3 brings it to 5 versus 3 if you lynch me, lynch avm brings it to 4 versus 2... which is lylo.. Especially with a silencer..

This is a good point. They may be counting on blocking someone from voting.

Lol yes, please reread the ridiculous case Smash was pushing on me. JiF was on me for very weak reasons, too. I think they were trying to capitalize on the early momentum in my direction.

Meh, early cases to establish a foundation for the exact claim you're making? In other words, breadcrumbing.

Agreed. We lynch AVM and go from there.

Vote: AVM

L-1?

This is a good point. They may be counting on blocking someone from voting.

Which would totally suck for us. Priority #1 is to remove that damn silencer. That type of power just gets more influential the closer we get to endgame.

Archived