Kenny Britt arrested again

visajets

Typical corrupt NJ cops. You know how many people get arrested these days for "resisting arrest" when they haven't done anything wrong? I personally know about 5 people its happened to, simply for arguing with a cop. Don't think for a minute those charges are legit. They are probably bullsh*t. Resisting arrest is the new buzz word that cops can use in court with no proof and get away with it.

visajets' cries for Jersey cops stop harassing white kids who are just trying to have fun and instead focus on the real criminal element.

Screw you. Thats not my claim to fame. I fully respect any Law Enforcement. Its ticketing the tourism that feed the town coffers that pisses me off.

Heres why Kenny was arrested MARIJUANA.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2011/06/nfl_star_kenny_britt_crushed_m.html

this is my biggest fear about the lock out

holmes and edwards.....

Edwards seems to be a nice guy who did something stupid. I really don't know enough about Holmes to have an opinion.

But I can say this about Britt-if you are going to drive like an a$$hole, don't have pot in your car, and don't act like a dick when cops stop you.

Typical corrupt NJ cops. You know how many people get arrested these days for "resisting arrest" when they haven't done anything wrong? I personally know about 5 people its happened to, simply for arguing with a cop. Don't think for a minute those charges are legit. They are probably bullsh*t. Resisting arrest is the new buzz word that cops can use in court with no proof and get away with it.

This is idiotic. If you get arrested, regardless of whether you've done anything wrong or not, you simply get in the back seat and shut the hell up. Let your lawyer handle the rest. Arguing with an officer accomplishes NOTHING, ever.

This is idiotic. If you get arrested, regardless of whether you've done anything wrong or not, you simply get in the back seat and shut the hell up. Let your lawyer handle the rest. Arguing with an officer accomplishes NOTHING, ever.

Thug turd alert. I thought Rutgers did not produce players like this.

Hang with a good crowd do ya??

I have never seen anyone who shut there mouth get charged with resisting.

They're just doing their job. Meeting their monthly quotas.

If they dont they'll be unemployed like many of the people they give bogus tickets to.

Hang with a good crowd do ya??

I have never seen anyone who shut there mouth get charged with resisting.

You didn't read the post. They were SET UP. "Resisting arrest" is often just what cops use as an excuse if you don't kiss their a$$. My one friend did absolutely nothing wrong. He was pulled over for changing lanes back and forth "too quick" and was immediately yanked out of the car and beaten, then charged with resisting arrest, when he didn't resist or even say a word. I guess with Britt it was different, I just get very skeptical when I see the words "resisting arrest". Regardless, you are not required by law to be nice to every cop that pulls you over, and being rude certainly doesn't justify arrest. Many cops just think they're above everyone else. Typical high school bully type. I'll stick with NWA's stance on police. Not once have I ever called the police and the police actually came to help. They just harass. I've learned over the years to never ask help from a cop.

Britt, now of Brentwood, Tenn., was arrested at Willow Avenue and 15th Street by Hoboken narcotics officers and charged with tampering with evidence, obstructing a government function and resisting arrest, official said today.

LOL. So they SUSPECTED he crumbled up a weed cigar, yet they didn't find any weed??? This bs gets worse every day. Britt's a newb. You're supposed to eat it.

You didn't read the post. They were SET UP. "Resisting arrest" is often just what cops use as an excuse if you don't kiss their a$$. My one friend did absolutely nothing wrong. He was pulled over for changing lanes back and forth "too quick" and was immediately yanked out of the car and beaten, then charged with resisting arrest, when he didn't resist or even say a word. I guess with Britt it was different, I just get very skeptical when I see the words "resisting arrest". Regardless, you are not required by law to be nice to every cop that pulls you over, and being rude certainly doesn't justify arrest. Many cops just think they're above everyone else. Typical high school bully type. I'll stick with NWA's stance on police. Not once have I ever called the police and the police actually came to help. They just harass. I've learned over the years to never ask help from a cop.

LOL. So they SUSPECTED he crumbled up a weed cigar, yet they didn't find any weed??? This bs gets worse every day. Britt's a newb. You're supposed to eat it.

It's not that complicated; if Kenny Britt wants to smoke dope, he can do so peacefully in his home or the home of friends.No one will bother him. He could probably also do so in a bar or club or any number of other private places secure in the knowledge that cops will not bother him. If he is going to do in a public place like a car wash and the cops stop him, simply comply with what they tell you to do. That he would a. smoke dope in as odd and public a place as a car wash and 2. fight with cops when they stop him he is officially a complete a$$hole.

Archived