Pats D just got worse

Lupz27

Who said it was my greatest memory?

And why is it pathetic? I don't play for the team, I have no effect on the outcome of anything they do. I just side my alliegence to them, forever.

What would it possibly be then? You haven't won a postseason game since the first Bush administration.

Let's break down the order of events:

- Aqua enters thread to say that if the Jets sign Asomugha, they will have to discard all of their free agents to be and cannot sign anyone else.

- Rest of thread tells Aqua that the Dolphins and Henne sucks.

- Aqua proves that Sanchez and Henne are essentially equals.

- Aqua is the jackass.

Outside of the completely fallacy of your third bullet, I'm not sure I'm seeing the issue here.

You've done a lot to prove that third bullet wrong. In fact, everyone here has, huh?

Henne has one more season in the league than Sanchez yet Sanchez has 2 winning seasons in comparison to 0 for Henne. 2 playoffs seasons for Sanchez and 0 for Henne. 4 playoff wins and 0 for Henne. And despite your earlier babbling, Sanchez has 1 season with a positive TD-INT ratio and 0 for Henne.

Of course now we'll now hear the reasons Sanchez gets zero credit for that because of how good the Jets are, yet accoding to you the Dolphins are a great team who are only a QB away from being contenders, but I'm sure you won't let complete hypocrisy stand in the way of your argument, right?

Henne has one more season in the league than Sanchez yet Sanchez has 2 winning seasons in comparison to 0 for Henne. 2 playoffs seasons for Sanchez and 0 for Henne. 4 playoff wins and 0 for Henne. And despite your earlier babbling, Sanchez has 1 season with a positive TD-INT ratio and 0 for Henne.

Of course now we'll now hear the reasons Sanchez gets zero credit for that because of how good the Jets are, yet accoding to you the Dolphins are a great team who are only a QB away from being contenders, but I'm sure you won't let complete hypocrisy stand in the way of your argument, right?

He definitely won't. If he does, it means his account has been hacked.

Archived