Cullen Jenkins

Lupz27

If Mike T stays to form, the Jets will have an interest in a lot of players, but with the new CBA will have a hard time keeping the players they want. As such, Mike T might not have the opportunity to sign big time FA from other teams.

i dont believe Tanny drafted a DT in round 1 and a DT in round 3 with the intention of signing another DT in Free agency.

Not to mention the return of Pitoitua, a clear Rex favorite. Only way I could see it happening is if the Jets bring back neither Ellis or Pryce and want another veteran presence on the line. That said, I would think they would be much more apt to bring back one of those two first.

Not to mention the return of Pitoitua, a clear Rex favorite. Only way I could see it happening is if the Jets bring back neither Ellis or Pryce and want another veteran presence on the line. That said, I would think they would be much more apt to bring back one of those two first.

Let Pryce go, he really is done. Ellis however has a few years left in the tank. I'm excited about Pito, hes freakin huge.

i dont believe Tanny drafted a DT in round 1 and a DT in round 3 with the intention of signing another DT in Free agency.

Isn't Jenkins a DE in GB's scheme? If so, he might be a nice replacement for Ellis actually.

And I don't think that you can use two rookies, even high draft picks as a reason not to grab a young, but promising veteran at a position that demands depth. If we don't sign Asomugha, I actually like him as a possible 'plan B' for helping the pass rush. The fact that he's Kris' little brother just makes it a little bit better :)

Isn't Jenkins a DE in GB's scheme? If so, he might be a nice replacement for Ellis actually.

And I don't think that you can use two rookies, even high draft picks as a reason not to grab a young, but promising veteran at a position that demands depth. If we don't sign Asomugha, I actually like him as a possible 'plan B' for helping the pass rush. The fact that he's Kris' little brother just makes it a little bit better :)

If we lose out on Aso they should use that money to sign Jenkins, Buchanon, Pool, and Edwards, I know might not be enough for all of them but a guy can dream

Archived