Dolphins look to land Ahmad Bradshaw

Jetsfan80

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/43913696/ns/sports-player_news/

According to NFL Network's Jason La Canfora, the Dolphins have emerged as the favorites to land free agent Ahmad Bradshaw.

"I've been hearing a lot of momentum about Bradshaw to Miami," reported La Canfora Wednesday afternoon. DeAngelo Williams just knocked it out of the park with a ridiculous contract from the Panthers, and Bradshaw should be able to come pretty close. The Fins are being highly aggressive today, targeting their new feature back and new starting quarterback (likely Kyle Orton).

Ahmad Bradshaw is wicked overrated, fumble AND injury prone. If the Fish give him DeAngelo Williams money, they're as stupid as they look. The Giants will gladly pick up Marion Barber and/or Darren Sproles, split their carries with DJ Ware and Brandon Jacobs, and mow people.

Ahmad Bradshaw is wicked overrated, fumble AND injury prone. If the Fish give him DeAngelo Williams money, they're as stupid as they look. The Giants will gladly pick up Marion Barber and/or Darren Sproles, split their carries with DJ Ware and Brandon Jacobs, and mow people.

I wouldnt say wicked overrated. I wish Greene would run as hard as he does every down.

And MBIII is completely finished.

There is no way he's getting that kinda bank.

I like to see our division rivals tying up resources at the RB position.

This is the obvious result of the Jets having its fearsome 20% of their salary cap CB tandem. The rest of the league now has to adjust. Miami is ahead of the curve.

I wouldnt say wicked overrated. I wish Greene would run as hard as he does every down.

And MBIII is completely finished.

The Giants will always put up a back who looks great on paper i.e. Derrick Ward. Bradshaw was a seventh-round pick who runs hard, but has taken a beating. Maybe "overrated" is the wrong word, but whoever pays big bucks for him is going to regret it.

There is no way he's getting that kinda bank.

This is the Dolphins. Ireland and Sparano are scratching for their lives and will clearly throw whatever bodies over the side that they have to to get to 9 wins.

Archived