Braylon Edwards had 4 one-catch games in 2010

Blackout

Cotchery is not Braylon Edwards.

just look at the catch against miami the first week the jets traded for edwards.all of 5 receivers in the entire leuge could make that catch. not to mention carrying 2 new england pro bowlers into the endzone during the playoffs. imature? probably. gamer? definetely. i was in favor of losing edwards for nnamdi. now it is time for tanny to pick up the phone.yes, he pissed edwards off. it had to be done. edwards will forgive the jets. give him a chance

just look at the catch against miami the first week the jets traded for edwards.all of 5 receivers in the entire leuge could make that catch. not to mention carrying 2 new england pro bowlers into the endzone during the playoffs. imature? probably. gamer? definetely. i was in favor of losing edwards for nnamdi. now it is time for tanny to pick up the phone.yes, he pissed edwards off. it had to be done. edwards will forgive the jets. give him a chance

I WANT BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But how many huge catches did he have in the big games?

I always thought Holmes was better than Edwards, but seeing them together on the same team, I actually prefer Edwards over Holmes.

some of holmes huge catches were set up by braylons catches. without braylons catch vs houston, we arent talking about holmes game winner, we might not even be talking playoffs

i don't see Braylon doin' that yo

Archived