Jets have agreed to terms with 3rd pick Kenrick Ellis

F.Chowds

Steal of the draft people.

Yeah I'm actually more excited about Ellis than Mo. Attitude and OtF issues dropped him down draft boards, I keep seeing his name on charity & fan signings lists and it looks like he was one of the first to get into camp. Sounds like hopefully things are starting to click mentally and maybe a good sign he's maturing. This kid stays hungry and out of trouble he will be a ******* monster!

Yeah I'm actually more excited about Ellis than Mo. Attitude and OtF issues dropped him down draft boards, I keep seeing his name on charity & fan signings lists and it looks like he was one of the first to get into camp. Sounds like hopefully things are starting to click mentally and maybe a good sign he's maturing. This kid stays hungry and out of trouble he will be a ******* monster!

Yeah I think he's gonna be a stah in the Rex Ryan D. The Jets finally drafted my favorite player in a draft, of course hrs bound to be a steal.

Now if only they had listened on Greg Hardy.

Sweet I like Kenricks upside. Plax on the other hand is an a$$ clown, and anyone who shoots their self in the leg I dont want on my team. :angry:

I used to think that, but anyone smart enough NOT to shoot himself is smart enough not to catch balls over the middle. Good citizens don't make good NFL players. You have to be a little bit fearless, dumb, and criminal. (QBs can be smart without hurting the team)

Same reason my kids play baseball.

Archived