JetNation Fantasy Football Leagues

Maxman

You wouldn't have to play in all from our perspective. But when I tried it last year I think Yahoo made me sign up for each one. aec4 you were the first to respond if you want to look into it and see we would appreciate the help.

The only rule we have is you can't yell at people for not being as smart as you. :D

You wouldn't have to play in all from our perspective. But when I tried it last year I think Yahoo made me sign up for each one. aec4 you were the first to respond if you want to look into it and see we would appreciate the help.

The only rule we have is you can't yell at people for not being as smart as you. :D

That takes all the fun out of it! hahahah

If Visajet wants to share the load, we can do that.

We are in need of a volunteer, a commish is needed for the JN football leagues. We usually have at least 5 leagues and if you are interested please post here to let us know.

Thanks!

Ill do it. I have done it before on yahoo

The Yahoo leagues pretty much run themselves. The league agrees on mostly all the rules prior to the season starting. Ive never been involved in a league where the Commissioner did much of anything except organize the live draft when it was convenient for almost everyone.

I'm very interested in joining a fantasy football league, as long as the drafting is held on a M-F night or anytime on Saturday or Sunday. The company I work for isn't doing one this year, and I remember about 5 or 6 years ago I joined a free yahoo league. It was horrible. Me and two other members were the only one's trying to compete. The rest of the strangers either never showed up after signing up or simply quit after week 3 or 4.

I'd be willing to run a league with the old JN settings that Smizzy used when he was commissioner.

PM me if you're interested.

Would you be willing to run multiple leagues? You don't have to be in each one...just need a commish for the whole thing. The commish sets the rules, picks the software (yahoo, espn) etc.

Would you be willing to run multiple leagues? You don't have to be in each one...just need a commish for the whole thing. The commish sets the rules, picks the software (yahoo, espn) etc.

Sure, but unless Yahoo has changed their rules in the last couple years, I can only run two leagues. I remember that there was a maximum of 4 leagues that you could be in, and I'm already in two. Also, for the commish to leave a Yahoo league, he has to delete the entire league, so I can't just create a league and not participate.

But, I can definitely run two JN leagues if you'd like. Let me know and I'll go ahead and set them up.

I'd be willing to run a league. I don't mind using yahoo or espn. That's probably the best way to avoid mistakes in calculations and you also don't have to worry about people waiting for you if you're late with the results or whatever. I always preferred ESPN's format, actually, but yeah, I'm down to help out.

Archived