Braylon Edwards Situation

Smashmouth

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get your hopes up or down as you see fit:

aklein6928aolco HUGE JETS FAN by swirlywand *UPDATED NFL NEWS**Source: Jets have told Braylon's agent they would be willing to discuss a 1-2 year (Incentive laden deal) NOTHING ELSE!

I've pretty much moved on from Braylon, but if the Jets can really get him on the cheap, it's tough to be against that. With Burress being such a question until he proves otherwise and Cotchery on the PUP and rumored to potentially be traded, it's not like there isn't some justification for bringing him back in. I still won't expect a thing to happen until he's signed on the dotted line, but under the circumstances it sure does makes sense for the Jets to give him a chance to come back on their terms, since they're the team most likely to be able to get away with that.

The NFL is a business, and I think Cotch stays.

Holmes, Edwards, Burress, Cotchery, Keller.

That is a seriously wicked receiving corps. If Sanchez and Schotty can't figure out how to work with that plus our O-line, one of them is hopeless.

(Man, can I tee up a softball or what!)

Holmes, Edwards, Burress, Cotchery, Keller.

That is a seriously wicked receiving corps. If Sanchez and Schotty can't figure out how to work with that plus our O-line, one of them is hopeless.

(Man, can I tee up a softball or what!)

Or if the Jets trade Cotchery and use some of the extra CAP money saved from the David Harris signing...

Then it could be Holmes, Edwards, Burress, Keller...and Kevin Boss.

Jets could do a lot more multiple formations with two very good TEs, and three dangerous wideouts.

Yep...it's a business...but Jets would be giving a lot of defenses the business, with that above group of lethal weapons I'm suggesting.

Or if the Jets trade Cotchery and use some of the extra CAP money saved from the David Harris signing...

Then it could be Holmes, Edwards, Burress, Keller...and Kevin Boss.

Jets could do a lot more multiple formations with two very good TEs, and three dangerous wideouts.

Yep...it's a business...but Jets would be giving a lot of defenses the business, with that above group of lethal weapons I'm suggesting.

Agreed.

Archived