Trash Talk: The Patriots will go 14-2, clobber the Jets and Fish

Jared

... then lose to one of them in the playoffs.

Wait, am I doing this right?

Don't be silly, while they'll certainly clobber the Fish and the Bills... they'll split with the Jets. Thankfully we've gotten past the Herm era of 2 guaranteed Pats wins over the Jets. And who are you kidding with losing to "one of them" in the playoffs? We both know the Phins aren't making the playoffs anytime soon. Silly chowd.

Don't be silly, while they'll certainly clobber the Fish and the Bills... they'll split with the Jets. Thankfully we've gotten past the Herm era of 2 guaranteed Pats wins over the Jets. And who are you kidding with losing to "one of them" in the playoffs? We both know the Phins aren't making the playoffs anytime soon. Silly chowd.

Sorry, I have them getting swept by the Brad Smith-led Bills, who are resurgent on their way to a wild card berth. I am unsure of which of the Jets or Fins will manage to scrape their way into the second WC spot though.

Sorry, I have them getting swept by the Brad Smith-led Bills, who are resurgent on their way to a wild card berth. I am unsure of which of the Jets or Fins will manage to scrape their way into the second WC spot though.

I've heard the Bills are campaigning the league to schedule them for 16 regular season and 4 postseason games all against the Bengals. Brad Smith will guarantee they go undefeated on their way to the Lombardi.

2008. Much sooner than the Jets last good quarterback. Last time the Jets had a good QB? 2006.

Fail.

Ok, well at least that finally answers the question of whether or not you know a damn thing about football with a resounding "no". With this one post you managed to successfully nullify the validity of any other point you've attempted to make in this thread, not that any of them were legitimate on their own to begin with.

2008. Much sooner than the Jets last good quarterback. Last time the Jets had a good QB? 2006.

Fail.

I said good, not mediocre.

2008 was a fairy tale year for you guys, you go from 1-15 to 11-5, and shove it in our faces by winning the division on our field to finish the season, things were looking pretty good; Brady was gone and there was no telling how good he would be when he returned, the Bills were still stuck in the basement, and the Jets had just imploded with favre leaving and mangini fired. It was clear skies for dolphin fans; finally they had a team to be proud of, a team that could actually become a rival to the patriots for AFC east supremacy. And then Rex Ryan comes along....

Archived