I missed the Phins fans...

hoping4ASuperBowl

I feel this thread needs to be made. Lets recap.

Quotes courtesy of Aqua4ever04:

Want to make a bet that Henne has a better year than Sanchez?

And I'm willing to make a sig/avy bet; whatever. Debate it, I'll be here to refute it. Our offense might suck, but our defense is elite, and will be better than the Jets' D.

The Dolphins defensive line sh*ts on the Jets DL. Randy Starks, Kendall Langford and Paul Soliai are better than every player on your DL and Tony McDaniel would start on more than half the 3-4 teams in the NFL.

And Karlos Dansby > David Harris.

2008. Much sooner than the Jets last good quarterback. Last time the Jets had a good QB? 2006.

Fail.

Ha! Great thread.

For sh*ts and giggles I was going back and reading the chest pounding from Dolphag fans after week 2...when they were "winning" the division...which is laughable in itself...and boy were they pathetic.

The best is Imgay4eva, he's such a flip flopper its not even funny. He's dissing Sanchez today but was blowing him after we beat them early in the season last year.

Cant make this sh*t up.

Probaly, not sure how i talked myself into 4-2.

I like you. You're here year long, you take your lumps, you are a moron but you're a realistic moron. Not like your other fan brethren...they are delusional morons who do the same thing every offseason and then dissapear.

Tim Tebow will be starting by week 6 and his triumphant return to Florida will be victorious.

You lose to SD too.

2-4.

Poop on you.

Houston will score too many points for them to be able to keep up.

1-5

This would be a different thing if you guys got a better QB like V Young or Orton. But you guys chose Moore? :smilies2_puke:

It's the last year in Henne's rookie contract and his last chance to prove something. So i'm actual glad they didnt bring someone else in and am fine with letting Henne fail one last time.

It's the curse of "The Don" man. Jets beat him in 69, and haven't been back to the SB since. Dolphins threw him under a bus for Jimmy Johnson, and have been a joke since.

Guys a warlock I tell ya.

Thank goodness he can only stick pins in one doll at a time, and now he's focused on the Fish

What will the Dolphag fans be doing in Jan ? Rooting for the JETS to lose. Thats all they have look forward too.

Thats pretty much it. Anybody but the Jets lol. The last 2 years have been really, really hard with you guys almost making it to the big game. I'd be devastated if the Jets won a superbowl before the Dolphins in my lifetime. Even if we would eventualy win one it would be kind of tainted for me knowing my jet buddies and my old man got to see one first. Is that weird? lol

Thats pretty much it. Anybody but the Jets lol. The last 2 years have been really, really hard with you guys almost making it to the big game. I'd be devastated if the Jets won a superbowl before the Dolphins in my lifetime. Even if we would eventualy win one it would be kind of tainted for me knowing my jet buddies and my old man got to see one first. Is that weird? lol

Get used to it!!! :)

Ha! Great thread.

For sh*ts and giggles I was going back and reading the chest pounding from Dolphag fans after week 2...when they were "winning" the division...which is laughable in itself...and boy were they pathetic.

The best is Imgay4eva, he's such a flip flopper its not even funny. He's dissing Sanchez today but was blowing him after we beat them early in the season last year.

Cant make this sh*t up.

The Dolphin fans are hoping for a repeat of 2008 where Brady was done 10 minutes into the season and you guys had Mangini and a 49 year old Brett Favre as QB. Apart from when the Jets & Pats visit, how many sellouts will the Dolphins have this year?

The Dolphin fans are hoping for a repeat of 2008 where Brady was done 10 minutes into the season and you guys had Mangini and a 49 year old Brett Favre as QB. Apart from when the Jets & Pats visit, how many sellouts will the Dolphins have this year?

What does that have to do with anything? Are you keeping track of attendance records? lmao what a loser.

lol The Miami Dolphins are cemented in South florida buddy.

I'm not so sure. Miami seems to be a little soft in the fandom department and the numbers seem to be getting worse and worse. I've just been hearing this speculated more and more lately. Personally, I'd be sad, I love the rivalry. But if your going to move, tanking a season to get a can't miss franchise QB does seem like a good idea.

I'm not so sure. Miami seems to be a little soft in the fandom department and the numbers seem to be getting worse and worse. I've just been hearing this speculated more and more lately. Personally, I'd be sad, I love the rivalry. But if your going to move, tanking a season to get a can't miss franchise QB does seem like a good idea.

lmao bro there has been zero talk about the Dolphins relocating.

Archived