Once Upon A Time

sh4dy15

The New York Jets were a wildcard playoff team. They were up against the Indianapolis Colts and Peyton Manning, nobody gave the Jets a chance. This game was a loss in most peoples eyes. They Won. But next up was the mighty Patriots. No way the Jets win this game. I literally listened to every media outlet and analysts say that the Jets had ZERO chance of winning. The Jets come out and punch the Pats in the mouth, at home.

Move forward two years and its week 4, the Jets are 2-2 but look lost, confused, and just flat out bad. Sanchez is playing awful, our defense cant stop the run, our WRs cant catch and all hope seems to be lost. Jets are up against the big bad Texans, the best team in the NFL.

Call me crazy, naive, insane, or just stupid but I think the Jets come out and win this game and turn this season around. No more Holmes will be a blessing in disguise just like Shockey leaving the Giants. Sanchez picks his mopy head up and meets the challenge. Jets win this game and all bets are off because if they can beat the Texans they can beat anyone.

I may be crazy but I still have faith. I'm not giving up on this team yet.

If we win this game it's because we are on the positive side of the turnover battle and kerley goes off for 100+ yards, which allows the running game to get going a bit. Sanchez only seems to look confident when he strings a few first downs together; whenever there's a turnover or a busted first down conversion, he seems to just forget how to play. So when Epps drops a first down, mangold gets one called back and Holmes gets hurt, Sanchez just becomes the worse version of himself. Only way I think it gets done.

Well, I don't have anything to say, you've done the best you could. You really have, the best you could. You can't expect to win em all. But, I want to tell you something I've kept to myself through these years. I was in the game myself, medical staff, New york Jets. I was on late duty one night when they brought in a badly wounded TE from one of the games. He could barely talk. He looked at me and said, "The odds were against us up there, but we went in anyway, I'm glad the coach made the right decision on the Sanchize."

The last thing he said to me, "Doc," he said, "some time when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Foot Sniffer. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

Well, I don't have anything to say, you've done the best you could. You really have, the best you could. You can't expect to win em all. But, I want to tell you something I've kept to myself through these years. I was in the game myself, medical staff, New york Jets. I was on late duty one night when they brought in a badly wounded TE from one of the games. He could barely talk. He looked at me and said, "The odds were against us up there, but we went in anyway, I'm glad the coach made the right decision on the Sanchize."

The last thing he said to me, "Doc," he said, "some time when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Foot Sniffer. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

That man... his name was Dedrick Epps.

slow-clap-gif.gif

Look at all these guys trying to win post of the week with the uber positive stuff. LOL

Lmao I couldn't care less about post of the week. This is how I feel. I'm tired of these SOJ Fans.

Just want to see this team play with some ****in heart and prove people wrong as they have done before.

Im just trying to once again be someone on the flip side of public opinion. its more fun this way.

/gato'd

Lmao I couldn't care less about post of the week. This is how I feel. I'm tired of these SOJ Fans.

Just want to see this team play with some ****in heart and prove people wrong as they have done before.

I hear you. I want the same.

And don't you get the feeling that its now or never? I feel like if they come out soft Monday night then they are just weak. Not even weak as player's, weak as men.

Agreed. 100%, though I've already sort of come to my own conclusion of what they are made of.

If rhymes with "foodie".

Yeah, LBS is just like Gato. But, ya know, clever, humorous, and with at least some occasional semblance of logic, while not trying excessively hard and failing to be those things.

Ok, so maybe he's nothing like Gato.

Yeah, I was only going for the contrarian point of view reference. LOL

I thought that was the mantra last week after Revis went down.

Eh not really. I could understand them being a little down last week, they shouldn't have been but I can get it. This week is the real test of what you have. The whole world is down on them. I have heard predictions like shutout, 45-3, 30-6 from every analyst. They are literally being given zero chance. Let's see what happens.

If they win this thing, I don't care what anyone says, there is a major shift in what can happen this year.

Archived