Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're thinking to small, we need to get him a fireman's helmet. This team is 12-4 with more positivity

And a new mascot was born. Who do we have to talk to? Max has connections, right?

I'd like to be part of the positive/winning side but alas, I thinks this is where the Batman needs his villan. I will burn this thread to the ground.

Sup? We gunna do this. You know what time it is.

I'm Batman

well gentleman as much as i would like to continue to match wits with you all. Im just better than everyone of you. I hope everyone has a wonderful night. asa lama lakum.

Good night, Tom! Miss you already.

I want to sit on your board with a helmet cam.

Dream. Come. True.

No, opiates are a crutch for the weak. Only through love and positivity can the world be healed from real pain. I think when the season is over he should do your next Vblog from Isreal and then tour the Middle East.

Way to stay strong. I like this side of you.

And a new mascot was born. Who do we have to talk to? Max has connections, right?

Sup? We gunna do this. You know what time it is.

I'm Batman

Good night, Tom! Miss you already.

Dream. Come. True.

Way to stay strong. I like this side of you.

If I were the new Jets mascot, you guys have no ideaaaa how much I would love to try an change this organization to be positive!!! I love this team, the majority of the fans really do turn way too quickly, change is needed. Woo! haha. Seriously though. ^_^

If I were the new Jets mascot, you guys have no ideaaaa how much I would love to try an change this organization to be positive!!! I love this team, the majority of the fans really do turn way too quickly, change is needed. Woo! haha. Seriously though. ^_^

You wouldnt try. You would.

If this where the Matrix he would be "The One"

Well I left Jet Nation a message on the phone and a callback number so if this guy really has connections or whatever, I just want him to know... I am more than capable of bringing this franchise a positive message and to stick with your team and don't turn on them as much as we should be. I'll leave it with that, I love this forum now, and will be here forever because I feel very accepted here. Idk if it's in any way associated with the real NY Jets team, but it's definitely an honor to be pinned at the top for as long as you guys want nevertheless. :superman:

Well I left Jet Nation a message on the phone and a callback number so if this guy really has connections or whatever, I just want him to know... I am more than capable of bringing this franchise a positive message and to stick with your team and don't turn on them as much as we should be. I'll leave it with that, I love this forum now, and will be here forever because I feel very accepted here. Idk if it's in any way associated with the real NY Jets team, but it's definitely an honor to be pinned at the top for as long as you guys want nevertheless. :superman:

Max likes to pin new posters.

Cool man! I really hope Max gets back to you, he's pretty well respected within the organization and I think runs the official podcast. Glad to hear you'll be sticking around, if he doesn't get back to you soon I'm sure somebody here can get you all his personal contact information.

No joking, i know Mike Tannenbaum and as you can see in my avatar, Woody Johnson. We've hung out before. You seem like a good kid so I am gonna do what i can.

Cool man! I really hope Max gets back to you, he's pretty well respected within the organization and I think runs the official podcast. Glad to hear you'll be sticking around, if he doesn't get back to you soon I'm sure somebody here can get you all his personal contact information.

Holy crap I feel like Im watching my children learn how to walk all over again. BLOSSOMING

Good looking out. I was gonna say something but figured it was on you to decide to help him out.

I appreciate you not saying anything Crush. I dont like to flaunt it that I pheasant hunt with Woody on the weekends. But this kid deserves whatever i can do to for him.

Archived