Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SANCHEZ-SNAP.gif

See the effort that Mark put into getting the ball back? You cant teach that. It comes from PMA.

"Power" which comes from rage has corrupted man throughout time, the calmness and serenity that comes from inner peace is the true power. If that doesn't appeal to you then you can always buy a scooter and get around traffic.

Proof that miracles can happen.

Still waiting on Mr. Max for the time of the podcast. ;)

Hey sorry about that. My work schedule changed, it was going to be recorded on Wednesday at noon but I can't do it then. I am trying to figure it out now and will shoot you a message once the time is definitely set. Thanks.

Still waiting on Mr. Max for the time of the podcast. ;)

Hey I just wanna update you on the whole me in contact with Woody thing i mentioned last night. I had a lovely conversation with Susie his wife for about 45 minutes and she loves what i told her about your videos and message. He is currently out of town so she is gonna have him call me when he gets back, which will probably be friday.

Hey I just wanna update you on the whole me in contact with Woody thing i mentioned last night. I had a lovely conversation with Susie his wife for about 45 minutes and she loves what i told her about your videos and message. He is currently out of town so she is gonna have him call me when he gets back, which will probably be friday.

This is great news, hopefully the podcast is up for him to listen to by then. I would love to see a new official mascot in place for the playoffs

Hey sorry about that. My work schedule changed, it was going to be recorded on Wednesday at noon but I can't do it then. I am trying to figure it out now and will shoot you a message once the time is definitely set. Thanks.

No prob, just keep me updated, my fans, friends, and family all think it is on Wednesday! haha

Wow, that is fantastic! And I really appreciate a guy like you who sticks his neck out for me, I would love for Woody to hear what I have to say! Would be excellent!

Just keep in mind he's not up before 10am and is busy working on the family scooter website during the afternoon.

Now I don't know if the podcast is live for people to hear or what not, but if not I can go live on YouTube and video tape at the same time while on the phone w/ you guys.

The podcast isn't live. But you should do a video of your call in. We will give you a few minute spot. :)

Archived