Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last couple years. Have been tuff on me. I started feeling like Sants did not exist. This thread is rock solid evidence Santa is real and he likes me waaaaaay more than you. Enjoy your coal BITCH. This cute fat kid still believes.

Cute fat girl is an inspiration, I hope Santa brings her a dolphin for Xmass

LMAO JesusJetsFan? Being positive has nothing to do with religion, I'm just saying. But it's all good, people tend to be skeptical. It's a common human trait.

I meant it as you are our saviour. only the true messiah denies he is the messiah.

Brian: ...Will you please listen? I'm not the Messiah! Do you understand? Honestly!

Woman: Only the true Messiah denies his divinity!

Brian: What? Well, what sort of chance does that give me? All right, I am the Messiah!

Crowd: He is! He is the Messiah!

Brian: Now, **** off! [silence]

Arthur: How shall we **** off, oh Lord?

Brian: Oh, just go away! Leave me alone!

So i am confused, feel like everyone is in on something I have been left out of the loop on, lol.

Also, have the chinese finally figured out how to make a real live human spambot? And did they use one of my little brother's closeted high school band geek friends to clone from? Those sneaky yella bastids, what will they come up with next!

this was one of those threads that you had to be there for from the beginning to watch it blossom and grow into this masterpiece. luckily i was not and needed a few pages to fully grasp what was going on.

Bullsh*t. I'd just be lying to myself. My rage makes me more powerful than you ever imagined.

"Power" which comes from rage has corrupted man throughout time, the calmness and serenity that comes from inner peace is the true power. If that doesn't appeal to you then you can always buy a scooter and get around traffic.

Archived