Hard work pays off!!!

EveryDayVlogger_19628

I would like to thank JN and our newest fan favorite JetsJesusVlogGuy_19628 for a thread for the ages. This has GOT to be thread of the year. The new guy steps up. The JN membership steps up. Its been an amazing night.

its the most fun night ive had on here in a long long time

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn... if I thought this thread would have taken off the way it has, I would have spent the 12:56 watching JesusJetsFan's Vlog earlier. Oh well. I guess I wasnt positive enough about the thread being successful.

LMAO JesusJetsFan? Being positive has nothing to do with religion, I'm just saying. But it's all good, people tend to be skeptical. It's a common human trait.

Yeah this is a great night, good night guys. Great to meet you all and do NOT give up on the Jets, they are a lot better than you think, even with the guys they have now, and yes I actually do believe that. Before you're quick to blame Mark, look everywhere else first. It's a team sport you know.

Yeah this is a great night, good night guys. Great to meet you all and do NOT give up on the Jets, they are a lot better than you think, even with the guys they have now, and yes I actually do believe that. Before you're quick to blame Mark, look everywhere else first. It's a team sport you know.

Did you serve mark at a restaurant by any chance and have him spend a half hour talking to you? Because you sound a lot like a former poster who had a love affair with Tim tebow.

If there is some way to get the actual team of the NY Jets to see this, Especially Ellis Lankster himself and whoever else, like tweeting them or something, DO IT and it WILL HAPPEN!

At least you're not a Tebow fan.....or are you???????? :sign0182:

You're right, at least I can admit it. :tongue: Looking forward to speaking with you live, maybe we could actually both get something going together somehow, who knows. Love your attitude haha

SEE!! He loves me! He really loves me!

...looking forward to it

Sorry man. I pressed the negative rep on this post by mistake with my phone. I was trying to positive rep every post in this thread but Toms. Two questions though since you're a mod.

1. Why is there a limit on Positive rep I can give? It should never be limited

2. How come we even have Neg rep?

Agreed.

Oh snap. They tell this cute fat kid that there's no Santa Claus!

The last couple years. Have been tuff on me. I started feeling like Sants did not exist. This thread is rock solid evidence Santa is real and he likes me waaaaaay more than you. Enjoy your coal BITCH. This cute fat kid still believes.

Archived