Friggin' Patsies and Bellichunks CHEATING AGAIN!!!!

JonEJet

i don't mind them sucking off manning because he really is a legit great QB. brady is just a joker who was in the right place at the right time and stumbled into the hall of fame.

Yeah, Brady just stumbled to 3 super bowl victories and a 10-0 record in postseason play.

Sounds like sour grapes for you jet fans. I cant blame you, id be upset to if my team was 3-13 and going nowhere whereas a division rival has 3 vinces in 4 yrs and is currently going for a 3peat.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Brady just stumbled to 3 super bowl victories and a 10-0 record in postseason play.

Sounds like sour grapes for you jet fans. I cant blame you, id be upset to if my team was 3-13 and going nowhere whereas a division rival has 3 vinces in 4 yrs and is currently going for a 3peat.

Yeah? Well Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl and Leftwich is better than Brady blah blah blah. Just thought I would prepare you for what you're about to face from this guy.

if you think brady is the reason NE has won 3 of 4 SB you obviously havn't been paying attention. you could put one of 8 or 9 qb's in the NFL is his place and the same thing would've happened. he happens to play in a system that is very well run and for a coaching staff that knows what they are doing. if he played for a different team with a different system everyone would see him for the middle of the pack QB he is. take tonight game. brady had 200 yards and 3td but 2 were short easy throws to open WR's and the 3rd was a 5 yard pass that 3 missed tackles and some nice plays by a TE turned into a 60 yard TD. he did nothing amazing. your D did a good job of mugging the jags' WR and your oline did a good job of blocking for the run and that made if very easy for brady to look like a superstar when what he did, 10 other NFL qb's could do in the same spot.

Screwing with the headphones, and the electronics of the Jags

Not suprised whatsoever

Classless franchise doing appalling acts to gain the advantage

Hey Dewbag,

Do you know the Pats have won more playoff games in a row (10) then the Jets have ever played in?

What a pathetic losing franchise.

if you think brady is the reason NE has won 3 of 4 SB you obviously havn't been paying attention. you could put one of 8 or 9 qb's in the NFL is his place and the same thing would've happened. he happens to play in a system that is very well run and for a coaching staff that knows what they are doing. if he played for a different team with a different system everyone would see him for the middle of the pack QB he is. take tonight game. brady had 200 yards and 3td but 2 were short easy throws to open WR's and the 3rd was a 5 yard pass that 3 missed tackles and some nice plays by a TE turned into a 60 yard TD. he did nothing amazing. your D did a good job of mugging the jags' WR and your oline did a good job of blocking for the run and that made if very easy for brady to look like a superstar when what he did, 10 other NFL qb's could do in the same spot.

You Jets fans really need to get your stories straight. First our WRs are average at best and not near as good as the Jets receivers. Now, just to support your hatred for Brady, all of the sudden our receivers are the greatest thing since sliced bread. You're about a year behind the rest of these guys. They too thought Brady sucked, but they have all seen the light. It's time for you to do the same.

Dude,

You know absolutely nothing about football, do you?

Are you really that friggn' stupid?

You didn't even read the part where he said he would take Leftwich over Brady did you? Reminds me of back in the day when me and a couple friends were creating an all HOF team of players that weren't yet in the Hall but we felt would be there eventually. His pick at QB was Kordell Stewart. Yeah, he got laughed out of the building.

Personally, the only quarterbacks in the playoffs who I think AREN'T better than Brady are Simms, Brunnel and Kyle Orton/Grossman

Brady is hella-over rated, I could win 3 superbowls in that system and I'm 18 and can't throw more than 30 yards...

Totally agree.

The Pats will not be able to beat Indy or Denver unless Dillon gives them 80-100 yards.

Doesn't sound like he will have the oppurtunity.

The Boston Herald suggests that Kevin Faulk could be New England's featured back over Corey Dillon the rest of the post-season.

Faulk started last night and played at least half the snaps while the game was in doubt. He fits the team better when they use a spread formation or are using a hurry-up tempo. "Dillon took over for garbage time, which is where he may be best suited for the rest of the postseason," Michael Felger writes. Jan. 8 - 11:10 am et

Source: Boston Herald

Doesn't sound like he will have the oppurtunity.

The Boston Herald suggests that Kevin Faulk could be New England's featured back over Corey Dillon the rest of the post-season.

Faulk started last night and played at least half the snaps while the game was in doubt. He fits the team better when they use a spread formation or are using a hurry-up tempo. "Dillon took over for garbage time, which is where he may be best suited for the rest of the postseason," Michael Felger writes. Jan. 8 - 11:10 am et

Source: Boston Herald

this is somthing i have to give the patsys and their coach credit for. they don't have such strong ties to players where they leave vets in there even if they arn't getting it done. unlike herm leaving curtis in there at 30% over and over again.

Personally, the only quarterbacks in the playoffs who I think AREN'T better than Brady are Simms, Brunnel and Kyle Orton/Grossman

Brady is hella-over rated, I could win 3 superbowls in that system and I'm 18 and can't throw more than 30 yards...

You couldn't even make an NFL team as a nut cup sniffer so lets cut the bull and stop with the crazy talk mmmkay?

How many Super Bowl games have the Jets played in during your lifetime?

Thought so.

none. but at least i have the self respect of knowing i didn't jump on the bandwaggon of a team just because they were good. i'll root for my team no matter how they do.

if you live in texas and you're a patsy fan you're a bandwaggoner unless you've lived in boston and moved to texas.

That's just stupid talk but just about everything that you have typed since coming here has been just that. I'll just add it to the list.

Archived