What coach do you want in NY?

drocksthaparty

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its funny everyone talks about Marrone local ties with the Jets and New York, Todd Bowles is an Elizabeth NJ guy who was a DB coach with the Jets under Al Groh in 2000.

His style of defense would be a nice fit and I think after watching what happened with his own team when they lost Palmer he knows he is going to need not only a QB but a running game as well. If he is ever going to get to a Super Bowl.

Its funny everyone talks about Marrone local ties with the Jets and New York, Todd Bowles is an Elizabeth NJ guy who was a DB coach with the Jets under Al Groh in 2000.

His style of defense would be a nice fit and I think after watching what happened with his own team when they lost Palmer he knows he is going to need not only a QB but a running game as well. If he is ever going to get to a Super Bowl.

And Dan Quinn is a Jersey guy that was a D-line coach for Mangini..

That's because everyone and maybe even you is looking for the next offensive genius or defensive Genius to be the HC.  I want a HC who can manage a team, and the next offensive Genius as my OC and the next defensive  genius as my DC. I also want both men to have young assistants who can take over when these geniuses get HC calls.

I don't know if you remember when Pep Hamilton was an offensive assistant/ coffee getter when Herm was the HC. I remember watching that kid and saying he was going to be an excellent offensive coordinator.

Well it appears we prefer the same type of coach, I liked Marrone's choice for DC but his OC was not that great in my opinion. If Woody and team decides Marrrone is the right guy for the job then we can go from there.  I will judge our next coach by the product he puts on the field including his full coaching staff. I also like Pep Hamilton and I have been hoping he woukld at least get an interview, but that dosent appear to be happening.

Archived