Senior Bowl on an will be watching some future Jets.

Tony The Wiz

He's more ready for the NFL than Mariota. Simply because of the offense he played in

I don't care if he sh*ts gold bricks. There's years of tape in Oregon to put any false hopes to bed.

Mannion stinks. Petty stinks. They all do. Mariota, winston - all of them. Giant PASS on the whole 2015 class.... The only ones that are even worth farting over in the late rounds would be Grayson, bridge and maybe bennet. But I just as soon forget the whole brigade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished 13th in the NFL in Net Punting Yards tied with Ryan Allen from NE.

Finished 14th in the NFL in Average Punting yards.

A nice season, not great. But definitely not awful

It is the big punt you need in that crucial time is what he lacks. How many 25 yard kicks did he have when the game was on the line. That is my problem with him.

I have to give it to Mayock. He watches a lot of college games like myself and really hits it on the head. What he said about Carden is correct. I watched 6 games he played this year. He is a hard nose kid that don't back down. He is worth watching and with good coaching he could become a good QB.

Rollins future looks great. This kid has not played football and his technique is great. He will be moving up in draft boards.

The commentator had it right. If he's not fast enough at CB then he smells like a free safety. This kid has hands and puts himself in good position to break up the play. I personally would like to see what he could do at safety. Though he's had all those picks, I also seen him get exposed by WR's. I think if the play stays in front of him he'd be fine in the NFL. 

I watched this kid Varga in the Harvard vs Yale game and he played a hell of a game. There is a lot of talent in all the divisions.  

Yeah man. Watched his highlight film a few days ago and put it up in the draft section of the forums. I couldn't find a lot of tape on  him and I dont like to go solely off of highlights, but from what I seen today, the kid will be in the NFL next year. 

Archived