Todd Bowles

joewilly12

Yes thats right its time to end this love affair with Todd Bowles the guy is emotionless and seems to be in his own world when coaching. 

I want a coach thats full of emotion and part of the game. 

Sorry attack me ridicule me i DONT CARE but Bowles isn't the answer. 

Thats the way I feel right now after dropping a loss that shouldn't be against the Raiders. 

DAMMIT 

Didn't know there was a love affair.  7 games in and u know he isn't the answer huh? awesome! I've been navigating through dumb end of the world posts and threads for the last hour or so, but this one is next level stupid. DPOTW for sure.

Didn't know there was a love affair.  7 games in and u know he isn't the answer huh? awesome! I've been navigating through dumb end of the world posts and threads for the last hour or so, but this one is next level stupid. DPOTW for sure.

Thanks bottom line WE LOST today 

Did I say yell?  how about COACH adjust at halftime change the game plan to benefit the backup QB negative rep me I dont care end of the day we LOSE 

Actually the Jets have been one of the best teams in the NFL after halftime due to adjustments.

We lost and got beat up. It's football..it happens. Every week there is some crap out there. Arizona loses to Pittsburgh. Seattle loses to the Rams, Tampa beats Atlanta. Etc etc. Now I read the coach is the problem. Coach wasn't a problem at 4-2 but he is at 4-3.

Can't wait for Sunday.

No I prefer a coach who adjusts the game plan based on the situations a guy who understands the game on both sides of the ball notice Arizona hasn't lost a beat without him. 

Have you seen how much we've outscored opponents in the 3rd quarter?  The guy's adjustments are just fine.  He's also a hell of a lot tougher on the team behind the scenes than Rex ever was.  We lost to NE in their house.  They're the best team in the league.  We lost to OAK in their house.  It's traditionally been a very tough team to beat on the road for east coast teams, and the Raiders are a good team.  Relax yourself already before you go full ritard!

Have you seen how much we've outscored opponents in the 3rd quarter?  The guy's adjustments are just fine.  He's also a hell of a lot tougher on the team behind the scenes than Rex ever was.  We lost to NE in their house.  They're the best team in the league.  We lost to OAK in their house.  It's traditionally been a very tough team to beat on the road for east coast teams, and the Raiders are a good team.  Relax yourself already before you go full ritard!

TOO LATE

Fitz dinks and doinks all season and gets the job done in the passing game so we bring in Geno off the bench and throw a 60 yarder? 

Fitz dinks and doinks all season and gets the job done in the passing game so we bring in Geno off the bench and throw a 60 yarder? 

... because geno has zero football iq, is inaccurate and can't put touch on the ball

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No its about coaching in the NFL adjusting the game plan accordingly. 

East coast teams going left historically don't perform. Why are u so shocked???? u keep saying we shouldlnt have lost to them. why???? they are at home and have a decent team. Who are we that we get a W for stepping off the plane???? ur expectations are ****ed not bowls. We were outplayed by a good team in their house. u need to ******* relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

East coast teams going left historically don't perform. Why are u so shocked???? u keep saying we shouldlnt have lost to them. why???? they are at home and have a decent team. Who are we that we get a W for stepping off the plane???? ur expectations are ****ed not bowls. We were outplayed by a good team in their house. u need to ******* relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess but good teams win those games. 

Geno called that play? 

OK, you've gone full ritard.  Is a passing play consisting of one route?  Did Bowles or Gailey tell Geno to go out there and throw a bomb?  Yu know this?  Or is the more lilely scenario the kid who's known to make stupid throws his entire career just went out and made some stupid throws?  Use your head man. 

Archived