Yes!!!!!

Green Jets & Ham

I was almost praying the Jets would take Clemens and not Croyle if they were going QB ... and I actually projected Clemens to Minnesota at 48 Overall {their orginal 2nd RD position} in my final four round mock at DD {way ahead of Croyle}, so I obviously believe the Jets had to leap the Vikings if they wanted Clemens

Smart move!

I was almost praying the Jets would take Clemens and not Croyle if they were going QB ... and I actually projected Clemens to Minnesota at 48 Overall {their orginal 2nd RD position} in my final four round mock at DD {way ahead of Croyle}, so I obviously believe the Jets had to leap the Vikings if they wanted Clemens

Smart move!

I will bet you a Heineken that Brodie will be the better pro!!! That said the pressure to relive JWN would be very tough for him in NY

I will bet you a Heineken that Brodie will be the better pro!!! That said the pressure to relive JWN would be very tough for him in NY

I projected Clemens 48 Overall in my final 4 RD mock, and Croyle 77 Overall, so you know I'm thrilled with the choice of Clemens ... and Jaws fired me up when he all but called Clemens the steal of the draft

JMO afo

PS. I didn't even think Croyle was worth a mid 3 .. I sort of pushed him up my board for a QB needy team ... and I also thought Clemens could be a heist with a mid 2

I said it in the other thread, if Ham and Jaws are pumped for this pick, what more could we ask for?

In my best Austin Powers...yeah baby!

And no one can accuse me of being a homer ... I saved my final four round mock in my JN mailbox ... I'll Gladly post it ... I had Clemens as the 4th QB off the board after the big three, at 48 Overall, and way ahead of Croyle who I projected in the middle of round three

I didn't love him as much as Jaws {it's not possible to love him more than Jaws}, but I liked his upside a lot

Jaws, Schelerth and Hoge were damn near ready to call the Jets' FO the besta round, all raving about Clemens, how but for his injury he was a top 10 pick. Further, Croyle's injury hisotry-knees-were a major factor.

Side note-KC's draft so far-

Reach in 1st on a DE who, hwile he has a compelling life story, is a little weak and slow; a reach safety, when everyone else is getting starters to actaully play.

In 7 hours the new guys drafted more offensive talent that the prior regime has in 5 years.

I'm over-freaking-joyed. We have people who know what they're doing.

THANK YOU GOD!

Archived