Adrian Jones DUI

4HCrew

It's not 1986, when there was some tolerance and the legal limit was .10%. I really don't get it; these guys have enough money to call a cab, and if you're out til 4 you had way more than a beer or 2. Gotta wonder how effin' stupid this guy is.

Anyone want to step up and tell us again how D'Brick isn't a huge improvement over this imbecile?

It's not 1986, when there was some tolerance and the legal limit was .10%. I really don't get it; these guys have enough money to call a cab, and if you're out til 4 you had way more than a beer or 2. Gotta wonder how effin' stupid this guy is.

Anyone want to step up and tell us again how D'Brick isn't a huge improvement over this imbecile?

Agreed. How dumb can u effin be? Hell with that salary you can affrd to pay someone to go pick your car up the next morning.

I agree...I think the ego kicks in and they think they are above the law

My department arrested former Red Wing Sergei Federov in 2001 for Drunk Driving and apparently he couldn't believe we had the 'audacity' to arrest him for such a 'petty' crime. I'm no saint, there's probabt been a few times I was a little too close for comfort to be driving but 99 times out of 100 most of use our heads. Some of these guys don't.

Some enterprising yoot's started a business in town here whereby they got little fold-up scooters and they drive you home for $$$. They throw the scooter in your trunk, drive you home, and you have your car in your garage the next morning. Then they jump on the scooter and go back to the bars for their next fare. They're cleaning up.

Guys think the fame will get them off the hook with pretty much anything.

Unfortunately for Adrian, he's a back-up Offensive Tackle.

Still a fool... you're making 6 or 7 figures, call a cab / fellow teammate / rent a limo for the night.

Archived