Jets/ Gints roll call! who is going??

gg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure why this is over here...there is a big group of us going from here..

someone moved it.

cool! are you guys hanging out?

i am bringing my UNDERAGE nephew.. not sure what time we are getting there.. might be doing the bus from the city.

who is going besides you, ty?

where are people sitting?

maybe someone willmovethis BACK to where it belongs ;)

someone moved it.

cool! are you guys hanging out?

i am bringing my UNDERAGE nephew.. not sure what time we are getting there.. might be doing the bus from the city.

who is going besides you, ty?

where are people sitting?

maybe someone willmovethis BACK to where it belongs ;)

He can play with 124 :)

GG, there was another thread about this dammit.

J/k'ing!;-)

Here's from what I know who is going:

Me

4H

Can't Hackett

NYJETS10

Joisey

Faba

BP & Friend

You & Friend

i actually looked for one... ;) maybe thats why it was moved. heh

my nephew is only 16 ... really underage.

16? If he's 16 that means he's in High School which means he drinks, most likely.:beer:

possibly but my SIL would kill me if i let him.. and i am not sure if he does... he is a pretty serious athlete. He is a quiet shy kid.

hey my daughter is 15, and she doesnt drink at all.. ( and yes, i do know.. heh!)

yep someone moved it on me ;)

was that in this weeks "garv" i havent caught up.. LOL

It wasn't Tabor, he was off to work at 5am. Not that it matters, it was moved back apparently. You must have a lot of pull around here GG!!!

Yes, catch the latest installment of TheGarv, funny stuff.

Well,i have a bit of a dilemma, MONTHS ago my mother booked a 1 day vacation for the entire family and assorted latchers on like boyfriends/girlfriends. It is a one day cruise, leave saturday morning, return sunday morning. Now yeah, this sounds totally pointless, but everyone in my family works pretty hard, especially my father, so it is next to impossible to get a famliy vacation together and we haven't taken one in at least 10 years.

Anyway, haven't figured out if I am gonna bite the bullet and tag along or hang back and go to the game. If the Jets were looking a little better it would be a no brainer, but the possibility of being surrounded by a bunch of screaming giants fans with us losing makes me want to throw up.

Well,i have a bit of a dilemma, MONTHS ago my mother booked a 1 day vacation for the entire family and assorted latchers on like boyfriends/girlfriends. It is a one day cruise, leave saturday morning, return sunday morning. Now yeah, this sounds totally pointless, but everyone in my family works pretty hard, especially my father, so it is next to impossible to get a famliy vacation together and we haven't taken one in at least 10 years.

Anyway, haven't figured out if I am gonna bite the bullet and tag along or hang back and go to the game. If the Jets were looking a little better it would be a no brainer, but the possibility of being surrounded by a bunch of screaming giants fans with us losing makes me want to throw up.

If you don`t go on the family cruise your family will curse you and the JETS WILL LOSE AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT so go on the cruise & the JETSwill win ....

If you don`t go on the family cruise your family will curse you and the JETS WILL LOSE AND IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT so go on the cruise & the JETSwill win ....

hahahaha, great, put the loss on my shoulders and not chad's. So is everyone gonna call for my head on monday morning around here if we lose?

hahahaha, great, put the loss on my shoulders and not chad's. So is everyone gonna call for my head on monday morning around here if we lose?

Yes and at the Eagles game we will come up to you disguised as the Titans of New York and take your life and your hummer.:P

Archived