Jets/ Gints roll call! who is going??

gg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:

Well,i have a bit of a dilemma, MONTHS ago my mother booked a 1 day vacation for the entire family and assorted latchers on like boyfriends/girlfriends. It is a one day cruise, leave saturday morning, return sunday morning. Now yeah, this sounds totally pointless, but everyone in my family works pretty hard, especially my father, so it is next to impossible to get a famliy vacation together and we haven't taken one in at least 10 years.

Anyway, haven't figured out if I am gonna bite the bullet and tag along or hang back and go to the game. If the Jets were looking a little better it would be a no brainer, but the possibility of being surrounded by a bunch of screaming giants fans with us losing makes me want to throw up.

Go on the vaca with your mom! It's only one day, one night. Never disappoint your mom if you can help it. :shutit: Bring your girlfriend. Um, I mean bring one of your many girls.

:cheergal:

:rolleyes:

Go on the vaca with your mom! It's only one day, one night. Never disappoint your mom if you can help it. :shutit: Bring your girlfriend. Um, I mean bring one of your many girls.

:cheergal:

Well, hard as it may be for all of you to believe, a smooth white billy d williams type brotha like me is currently single. And I have always had a strict policy against messing around with coworkers ever since doing body shots off the tight stomach of a vp at a holiday party at the capital management firm i used to work for back in my wall street days. I have still not figured out if the independent contractors i hire now count as employees yet, lol.

I think i will go with the fam AND still make it to the game, just without the big tailgate setup.

Well, hard as it may be for all of you to believe, a smooth white billy d williams type brotha like me is currently single. And I have always had a strict policy against messing around with coworkers ever since doing body shots off the tight stomach of a vp at a holiday party at the capital management firm i used to work for back in my wall street days. I have still not figured out if the independent contractors i hire now count as employees yet, lol.

I think i will go with the fam AND still make it to the game, just without the big tailgate setup.

You can tailgate with us. We will not be in our normal spot but are going to set up in lot 14. Thats the lot next to our normal spot. Shouldnt be to hard to find. Anyone else stopping over?

You can tailgate with us. We will not be in our normal spot but are going to set up in lot 14. Thats the lot next to our normal spot. Shouldnt be to hard to find. Anyone else stopping over?

Duane

You going to be in Lot 14 I will step over to try to find you guys.

Duane --

I talked to Tony this week and he said he needed to know how many we had coming over for the food.

Here is who I know will be stopping by:

Max and 2 friends -- that is a party of 3, not just because I eat that much lol.

BP and friends

123 1/2 (he was demoted)

Greengal and nephew

There are more I am sure.

Duane --

I talked to Tony this week and he said he needed to know how many we had coming over for the food.

Here is who I know will be stopping by:

Max and 2 friends -- that is a party of 3, not just because I eat that much lol.

BP and friends

123 1/2 (he was demoted)

Greengal and nephew

There are more I am sure.

I didnt no you had 2 friends

It is the lot between our normal spot and Brendas tailgate. We going to try to park along the curb to make it easy to find. I dont expect trouble finding a spot at midnight!!! Bring a crew Frank we need a lot of GREEN in that sea of red & blue

I`ll be there sporting my GREEN & WHITE!!!

Sounds like a plan bro. I think i will go with the fam on this cruise thing, the boat gets in at 8am on the west side, i'll hop across and be there by 10am. I was just bummed because i wasn't gonna be able to get my tailgate together, but Duane you are a pimp! Sweet.

I didnt no you had 2 friends

Duane I guess there is a lot you don't know. Do you know that one call is all it would take? One call Duane. One Call.

My friend Rex calls and says some sales guy sexually harassed him when he was buying a bike and then it is all over.

ALL OVER DUANE. lol.

Duane I guess there is a lot you don't know. Do you know that one call is all it would take? One call Duane. One Call.

My friend Rex calls and says some sales guy sexually harassed him when he was buying a bike and then it is all over.

ALL OVER DUANE. lol.

I hope Rex isnt one of your 2 friends stoppin over on Sunday.... but if it is will you please wear some pants under your chaps!! I am beggin ya Max the last favor I ask for wear some pants!!!!!

I hope Rex isnt one of your 2 friends stoppin over on Sunday.... but if it is will you please wear some pants under your chaps!! I am beggin ya Max the last favor I ask for wear some pants!!!!!

I'm never late for a tailgate, I might be waking you guys up. :lol:

I have a bacon wrapped Fillet Mignon with your name on it for the tailgate. ;)

Last time I went to meet you......you promised me a booze cruize an this was you idea of it......

redneckwb3.jpg

I keep telling you about meeting up with Jim McGreevey in those NJ turnpike reststops Brenda .He`s an ex-govenor and he`s not gonna be able to get you a break on those future PSL`s no matter what he tells you....

I just spoke with Duane. Looks like he won't be there. The rest of the Harley crew is still going. Duane apparently has a really bad yeast infection. I am told he gets this quite often but this flareup is a bit extreme, even by his standards.

Duane -- get well soon.

Signed,

JetNation (the site that cares)

I just spoke with Duane. Looks like he won't be there. The rest of the Harley crew is still going. Duane apparently has a really bad yeast infection. I am told he gets this quite often but this flareup is a bit extreme, even by his standards.

Duane -- get well soon.

Signed,

JetNation (the site that cares)

Tell him to slather his vageen with vagisil and cowboy the eff up

Tell him to slather his vageen with vagisil and cowboy the eff up

I am not going to judge him. The NFL has been too hard on players with concussions. Rushing them back to the field. In much the same way the long term ramification of Duane returning to action too soon is frightening.

A Yeast Infection is not something to be taken lightly.

Archived