Jets/ Gints roll call! who is going??

gg

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, we'll still be outnumbered anyway

Not unless all the Giants season ticket holders croak and their grandsons arn't 50 years old yet, because its a rule that Giants fans cannot have season tickets until they are 50.;-)

Max my crew has expanded.....

Bren + 6.....oxoxoxox

I just got back from batchorlette party in AC so I am NOT cooking nothing ....lol....subbin it .....will bring the booooze:wine:

I will call you in a bit. Duane told me that the Siragusa deal is off -- Tony S was reassigned to do the Indy game instead.

So all that free food and beer? Yeah, it ain't happening, lol. BYOB. BYOF. I will call them when they park to confirm what lot they are in.

Will be getting to the lot sometime between 7:30 and 8. Will see you all throughout the day. Going to spend my time at the Kingsley and at 5H as usual.

Wait, can you tell us one more time what your plans are? :rolleyes::Nuts:\:D/:cheers:

I'm going to give you a round house kick to the face.

124 -- If you can land a round house kick on BP's face I will give you $100 and pay his medical bills if any. What he does after the kick I am not responsible for.

Also JetNation is not liable for any injuries you may incur during said kick.

\:D/

What I would like to know is how in the hell did all you Jets fans come up with these tickets?

You mean this isn't a Jets home game? OH CRAP!!!!!

:cheers:

Nah, this guy I know gave me a ticket. He has limited football knowledge and he asked me to sit next to him to explain the sport to him. It will be challenging (he doesn't know much) but if I can help even just one fan, I am there.

You mean this isn't a Jets home game? OH CRAP!!!!!

:cheers:

Nah, this guy I know gave me a ticket. He has limited football knowledge and he asked me to sit next to him to explain the sport to him. It will be challenging (he doesn't know much) but if I can help even just one fan, I am there.

The reason why I was asking Max is that my daughter's boyfriend had asked me a couple of months ago about getting two tix for him. I said forget it...tix will be hard to get and at a premium...he bought two a few weeks ago. Kid spent over 300 bucks each to sit in section 320...he's nuts. Oh well, what do you expect from a Gints fan.:bag:

124 -- If you can land a round house kick on BP's face I will give you $100 and pay his medical bills if any. What he does after the kick I am not responsible for.

Also JetNation is not liable for any injuries you may incur during said kick.

\:D/

That is being responsible! :rl:

LOL!

I don't want you to make a mess in your diapers. :rl:

I am responsible for you until Tyson shows up. :Nuts:\:D/

Lol. My diapers? Right old man. My college diapers would take your old man ass down anyday with Beerfest.:P

As for you Max, bring $100, its going down!

NStalker, its called StubHub.com baby!

Lol. My diapers? Right old man. My college diapers would take your old man ass down anyday with Beerfest.:P

As for you Max, bring $100, its going down!

NStalker, its called StubHub.com baby!

Yeah, your diapers. kid, you are as soft as jelly. :rl:

Are you going to sit on me? :lol:

Don't worry what Max brings.

OK, when you get your power wedgie tomorrow and are hung up from your panties onto the flag pole of the Kingsley, don't say I didn't warn you. :lol:

Aw, bring your Apple Juice little BP. I'll bring the Power Rangers juice container and lunch pale.

;-)

Archived