I love this Guy!!!!

Jets28

CAN WE PLEASE CUT THE sh*t ABOUT DEREK JETER PLEASE? THE PUNK IS ONLY MARGINALLY ATTRACTIVE. Like in all other areas of his existence, he is phenomenally over-rated as a sex symbol. He looks gay as f*ck, has those puffy cheeks and a pointy head. Add to that that he's the most over-rated player in the history of modern sport and you have what adds up to alot of hype and zero substance. He is not sexy and he is an average fielder.

If I see another 'Derek Jeter is sexy post', I am deleting it. That is all.

Thanks,

Mgmt.

I could look at Fauria pictures all day.....

Please do not call Kendall a chowd. I find it insulting. Why?

1)His only "chowd" link is that he went to BC. Yup, the same BC who also produced such wonderful schmucks likes Flutie Flake, Mark - 'lemme rape the babysitter' Chmura and Bill "Roid Rage - Let The Wife Take The Fall" Romanowski

2) I think one of the despicable posters at the site that shall not be named is related to Kendall somehow. Now, this could be a lie - lord knows this person did plenty of that. However, if true - true puke material.

3)Putting Kendall anywhere near the same catergory of a Fauria or Jeter is totally absurd and certainly reason for concern.

Garb, what about your boy Damian Woody? How soon they forget, tsk tsk

Garb, what about your boy Damian Woody? How soon they forget, tsk tsk

Go a try to find a thread where I sang the praises of Damien Woody? The only think I liked about him is that he mouthed off to Warren Sap. BC or no BC, anyone that tells Sapp to stick it is okay in my book.

And, yes, I know that our current red-headed, freckle-faced center is another BC product. I do not think about it.

With all due respect, Kevin Mawae has more money than most of us will ever see in a lifetime. To hear him whine about double taxes is ridiculous. Getting bitter because a sports writer actually commented on such outlandish comments is out of line on Kevin's part. What he said is right 9in line with Latrell Sprewell's "I gotta feed my family" quote.

And keep in mind Mawae is one of my favorite Jets players. He just should have known better and keep his trap shut in the first place.

CAN WE PLEASE CUT THE Sh#t ABOUT DEREK JETER PLEASE? THE PUNK IS ONLY MARGINALLY ATTRACTIVE. Like in all other areas of his existence, he is phenomenally over-rated as a sex symbol. He looks gay as f*ck, has those puffy cheeks and a pointy head. Add to that that he's the most over-rated player in the history of modern sport and you have what adds up to alot of hype and zero substance. He is not sexy and he is an average fielder.

If I see another 'Derek Jeter is sexy post', I am deleting it. That is all.

Thanks,

Mgmt.

I don't know but it sounds like someone might be jealous that there have not been any "I Love Tom Shane" threads lately :wink: :)

I don't know but it sounds like someone might be jealous that there have not been any "I Love Tom Shane" threads lately :wink: :)

Don't think I won't ban your ass. I don't care WHO you think you know on the administrative staff here. I wield my 33.3% with authority, woman. Bow down!

Archived