This move really has to annoy the Bills fans, and their organization

MagicBizkit87

If there is one team that has to be pissed off about Favre going to the Jets, it's definitely the Buffalo Bills. They probably felt that 2nd place was a lock this season, and by a small chance they could have been a wild card team as well. With the Jets signing Favre, and the kind of offense that Favre can make this, we'll be the team taking the Bills spot.

Personally, even before the Jets getting Favre, I didn't see all the hype on the Bills? Whose to say Trent Edwards is any better then Kellen Clemens?

It's going to be funny watching all these Toronto Bills fans upset at the end of the year... lol

yeah I said Toronto...

If there is one team that has to be pissed off about Favre going to the Jets, it's definitely the Buffalo Bills. They probably felt that 2nd place was a lock this season, and by a small chance they could have been a wild card team as well. With the Jets signing Favre, and the kind of offense that Favre can make this, we'll be the team taking the Bills spot.

Personally, even before the Jets getting Favre, I didn't see all the hype on the Bills? Whose to say Trent Edwards is any better then Kellen Clemens?

It's going to be funny watching all these Toronto Bills fans upset at the end of the year... lol

yeah I said Toronto...

I've actually heard that the bills look fairly strong this year. Also ricky Williams and ronnie brown could be a rediculous 1 2 punch. I hate to say it but the AFC east is not going to be to shabby.

I've actually heard that the bills look fairly strong this year. Also ricky Williams and ronnie brown could be a rediculous 1 2 punch. I hate to say it but the AFC east is not going to be to shabby.

The Buffalo Bills had the same questions we had before this season started. Both our quarterbacks suck, but their is a lot of talent around the quarterback. We got a great quarterback, they still have their average one.

And Miami, come on. I'll give you that Ronnie Brown is good, but Ricky Williams is a bum.

The Buffalo Bills had the same questions we had before this season started. Both our quarterbacks suck, but their is a lot of talent around the quarterback. We got a great quarterback, they still have their average one.

And Miami, come on. I'll give you that Ronnie Brown is good, but Ricky Williams is a bum.

I'm no expert but according to espn and other sources ricky Williams looks like his old self again and that we can expect big numbers.

Also the bills have some great young players and there defense should be pretty good. I'm not saying there a playoff team but there going to give us some tough games. Same goes for Miami.

I'm no expert but according to espn and other sources ricky Williams looks like his old self again and that we can expect big numbers.

Also the bills have some great young players and there defense should be pretty good. I'm not saying there a playoff team but there going to give us some tough games. Same goes for Miami.

You don't look like your old self until you show it on Sunday. Remember last year, everyone was saying Justin McCareins was looking good, and would be a nice slot receiver for us. Look how that turned out.

You don't look like your old self until you show it on Sunday. Remember last year, everyone was saying Justin McCareins was looking good, and would be a nice slot receiver for us. Look how that turned out.

Very true about J-mac aka Stone Hands. I guess your right about proving yourself but wouldn't you say ronnie brown proved him self.

Very true about J-mac aka Stone Hands. I guess your right about proving yourself but wouldn't you say ronnie brown proved him self.

Yeah, Ronnie Brown is by far the best player on the Dolphins offense, and has been for a while, and is probably the best player on the whole team since Jason Taylor is now gone.

yeah I said Toronto...

I live here (Buffalo) and there's nothing I like better than to see the Ills get F'd. Every year it's the same garbage. They sign medicore a free agent and right away they start booking Super Bowl flights. IDIOTS! I keep reminding them.."YOU HAVN"T EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS THIS CENTURY" :biggrin:

I live here (Buffalo) and there's nothing I like better than to see the Ills get F'd. Every year it's the same garbage. They sign medicore a free agent and right away they start booking Super Bowl flights. IDIOTS! I keep reminding them.."YOU HAVN"T EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS THIS CENTURY" :biggrin:

Yeah, for a team that hasn't made the playoffs this century, their fans are awfully c0cky. Hell, even the Miami Dolphins have made the playoffs this century, and their franchise has been a joke since Jay Fiedler left the team.

As much as the national media has always hated the Jets, they seem to love the Bills. Especially before every season. "Watch out for the Bills this year".

When was the last time these dopes were in the playoffs? Before Marv Levy was collecting social security?

Maybe they are talented now. I am just so tired of hearing the usual pre-season hype about them. Same with the dopey Redskins.

Why don't they have a separate championship with the Bills and Redskins just for the media? They can call it the Media Hype Bowl.

Archived